Living that sweet, sweet neet life! none of that wagecucking stuff for me!

>wake up at 1-2pm
>lay in bed for god knows how long
>get up
>eat nothing, maybe drink water
>start pc
>listen to the same music i've been listening to since forever
>play vidya... but it isn't fun anymore
>spend like an hour fapping to fucked up shit
>eat ramen
>time to rot my brain by browsing Jow Forums, youtube etc.
>time to fap again because i can't control myself
>more vidya
>eat literal garbage. again
>think about the sweet release of death
>browse more
>it's 3-4 am by now... time to fall asleep
i literally do not feel like a human being anymore

Attached: gore.jpg (628x630, 19K)

I kn0w that f33l br0

>WAAAAAAAH WAAAAAAAAH
Thats you. If you are OH SO SAD then maybe DO SOMETHING about it you fucking bitch?

Been a NEET for 10 years and i DO occasionally feel isolated and sad and purposeless. But then just the thought of how much energy, time, effort and money normies spend to be normies turns me off that way of life instantly.

You are a bitch. That is all.

Literally exactly what I did
Turns out I'm a fucking neet.

If you live in rural america its a lot harder then it seems, if you don't have a car or a monthly check. I'm lucky enough to have my vehicle worked on after i traded a few things but I'm still stuck until then. However i do have a ride to a fast food joint that I've recently applied for so maybe i can start rebuilding sooner then later. A lot if women work their so me being shy might make tge transition from neet to wagie harder but if nothing else i tried.

>reddit spacing
dont take him seriously OP i know that feel
try exploring places being an unhealthy NEET is the ultimate worst kind of NEET
be a NEET with purpose browse Jow Forums and watch dragon ball z

I commend you for trying user, sometimes i wish i could be more like you but i just dont have the drive to turn myself into a slave, make friends, date and generally not be a loser.

But then again i am disabled schizo so it might be due to my brain being literally and fundamentally different from normies.

YA OP IGNORE THE GUY WHOS BEEN DOING WHAT YOU WHINE ABOUT FOR 10 YEARS HE KNOWS NOTHING!!!1!1!1!1!1!!11!

ALSO HE MAKES THE EFFORT TO MAKE HIS POSTS EASY ON THE EYES SO IGNORE HIM DOUBLY!!!!!

my brain is too fucked at this point. my mentla health has deteriorated beyond the point of return. i already had multiple diagnosed mental illness since i was a child and it has only progressed since then, not to mention physical problems... and i have never worked a job in my life, which is truly pathetic at my age. no resume. my only real choices at this point are to keep living like this until my parents die or kick me out over something (and then die in the streets), or to end it myself early.

Attached: 1510208218843.jpg (635x661, 79K)

confirmed BPD retard
full caps faggot

make sure you find an inspiration OP i like vegeta from dragon ball

i dont understand how people could hate this life, people literally pay me to stay home and do what i want
even when i was younger i wanted to stay home while everyone else was at school, maybe im a sociopath

Attached: 4555.png (860x650, 60K)

>i dont understand how people could hate this life
Brainwashing.

If you are really diagnosed then you should have the understanding that your
>baseline
never been, is not and never will be the same as healthy peoples baseline.

Small steps, small goals or just learning to live with your illness and making the best of what YOU can would be my advice bro

Same here my niqqa.
Quite literally living the dream since i was 15.
Last year got disability and now i have my own apartment and 150 bucks spending money a month.

>maybe im a sociopath
Very possibly. One of the diagnoses i got was
>Antisocial personality disorder
which is just fancy way of saying psycho/sociopath

Maybe the freedom of being NEET is just too much for your poor crippled wageslave brain to handle, you should go back to working at McDicks at 6 AM every day. You'll be happier and feel more secure with people telling you what to do.

i am not brainwashed. i used to enjoy this life, it's just... doing the same thing everyday, forever, it gets boring and rots the mind. it's also more difficult to enjoy when you have to worry about if everything will come crashing down (e.g. kicked out, lose neetbux if you have them), and have little to no money. and i crossed the mental point of no return before i even knew what was happening to me. my mind/mental state has been fucked up by this lifestyle, and it's almost certainly permanent. it would take god-tier willpower at this point to make any sort of mental recovery from this hell. just adding like, exercise or no fap could really only do so much (i've tried the latter already). i don't doubt i am taking a path superior to that of the wagecuck, but that isn't saying much. no matter what you do, there is no true win condition in this world, except maybe being born into the 0.0001%.

Attached: images.jpg (225x225, 14K)

How long have you been living the NEETlyfe? It lasted two years for me and I can confidently say that those were the best two years of my life.

>it would take god-tier willpower at this point to make any sort of mental recovery from this hell
>parents get tired of your shit
>tell you get a job or you gon be homeless
Then you will either
>suicide attempt, end up in looney bin and if smart turn this into disability(and)bux, get your own place and NEET it forever
or
>succumb to the pressure, get a job with which comes routine, relationships, money aka freedom, turn into normal person

You are not missing legs or whatever you fucking retard your destiny is in your own hands. Either ACCEPT the fact that you love your way of life but get a bit bored and lonely or CHANGE nigga.

Get a job or kill yourself. The fact faggots like you can live off of other peoples' money and have the fucking audacity to make fun of them for contributing to society makes my fucking blood boil.

how do you fucking dbags get neetbux from the government?

>it's also more difficult to enjoy when you have to worry about if everything will come crashing down (e.g. kicked out, lose neetbux if you have them), and have little to no money
>he's not prepared to be homeless
ive planned for almost every eventuality

Attached: 1555686740407.jpg (1058x1200, 77K)

Even being a NEET takes some kind of effort on your part to enjoy.
>get your fucking diet in order, absolutely the most important factor in mental health.
>set a strict budget so you're not stressing about money all the time.
>set a CONSISTENT sleep schedule for yourself, doesn't matter when but get 8 hrs every day.

Do these three things and you'll feel massively better, and much more able to enjoy the luxury of being a lazy piece of shit

Attached: fit for cheap.jpg (1218x2643, 913K)

yeah but I also spend my time with luxury food and firearms, luxury items in my luxury house in perfect health and omniscience
poo poo how boring

right now I'm gorging on rare luxury japanese beef but I must eat all of it despite my stomach's protest to build my lean chad physique
I'll fuck another asian whore (you regular girls SUCK ASS, SUCK MY ASSHOLE) and make that pro fall in love with me again, oh masterful lovers in heat
such is the life of the neet

do you live in japan or what? give me some greenies. ive only had travails in SEA

I was once like you OP, but I overcame my NEETness with hard work and determination. Now I'm at my first job and things are so much bett-

>wake up at 6am to an annoying alarm
>refuse to get out of bed until the last second to put off the inevitable
>rush to work stressing out over being late
>work in a shitty boring job full of idiots for eight+ hours
>live off of over priced vending machine "food" since I have no energy to cook
>after commuting home it's nearly 5pm
>play vidya... but it isn't fun anymore
>oh look at that, it's already getting late
>either go to sleep with only a handful of hours to myself or stay up late and want to blow my brains out from exhaustion the next day

>When the weekend rolls around do nothing meaningful and endure the boredom of life

-er! Yes I'm so much more happy now, I swear!

How the heck do you even become a neet? I slave away at a grocery store 40+ hours each week, everyone would disown me if I weren't a "productive" member of society

if you're desperate to change your life, but don't have the will to do it by yourself, then why not put it in someone else's hands?
can you invest 4 years of your life if it meant you're a changed man?

not to be a shill or anything but maybe you need to get your ass kicked so you stop being so unmotivated. you could give the military a go.
better than working at fast food or some shitty office environment imo.

are you in the states?

Eh I'm not trying to make friends. Just trying to make my future easier and comfortable. My plan is to get a cdl, flip some houses, buy some land and build a small self sufficient compound for myself. You don't have to go bellie up user, you could throw some punches back at the mortal coil. Consider your options, always a place hiring if you can get to em. Walking, driving, or even begging for a ride. Then its just a matter of not giving a fuck about the faces around you, were all just floating around after all and if a few people look at you weird it doesn't really matter. Especially if you make your short time here comfortable for yourself. You will have to chase it though. I wish you luck whether you consider my advice or not, worlds a fucked place with fucked people. But if you make your own way I'd imagine it ain't so bad.

Wagecucking really isn't so bad. I'm an OR nurse. I work 3 12 hour shifts a week and have 4 whole days off a week.
>Wake up at 9:50am, shower, and get ready for work, leave at 10:30
>Get to work for 11
>From 11-1:30 give 3 people lunch break and take my own, spend extra time sitting in break room on my phone
>From 1:30-3:00 I pick cases (father supplies needed for surgeries the next day) and then spend extra time sitting in break room on my phone.
>From 3:00-11:23 I do surgeries and when I'm not doing surgeries I sit in the break room on my phone.
>All in all I spend 33-50+% of my work day sitting down and on my phone considering during surgeries I oftentimes spend a lot time sitting on my phone while the doctors operate
>Get home at 11:45 and go to bed at 3 if I have work the next day, or 4 if I don't.
>If I have work the next day wake up and repeat
>If no work the next day wake up between 10:30-12:00 and have the whole day off to do whatever I want
>Go to bed at 3 if work the next day or 4 if I don't

I have lots of time off and freedom with 3 12s. I get paid 40 an hour). I used to have no friends in school but I have been able to make friends with my co-workers and every once in a while we even go out for a drink. Because I'm working and making good money I am able to move out and live in a nice apartment. Best of all I was able to get a very qt half Columbian half Vietnamese GF, which I never would have been able to get if I was a NEET. Working really isn't so bad, 8 hour shifts suck because your life is so monotonous and repetitive, but with 12s you have a lot more freedom and free time to enjoy your life, and with working and the independence you get from it your life doesn't feel so pointless and feels like it had a purpose, and you'll never cute your loneliness if you don't work.

I used to be a sadboy on Jow Forums when I was in school, but since I graduated my life has improved immensely in this past 1 and a half years. You can do it Jow Forums.

I dont want to be a nurse though dude.

70% of this diet is shit noodles oats pasta crackers cereal bars rice powdered soup and protein powder don't add anything of value and are ultimately useless. if you want protein base your diet around mainly meat and other animal products doing this will also make sure your getting all the nutrients you need. If you want soup stop being lazy and make it yourself will real fresh ingredients.

Shut the fuck up retard, if you have never felt this, you arent a neet and no one will fall for it. Your spacing gives you away faggot

Well if you got a job you have the building blocks to create the kinda life you want, with self discipline you could save money. Then its a matter of investing that money in education,trades, stocks, or whatever you see fit. Humans weren't ment to work 9 to 5, but they also weren't made to rot either. If you can live minimally for a few years than you can achieve a surprising amount even if the odds are greatly stacked against us socially inept. I hope i get that job, this way i can get my dog back in a government apartment, pay for a gym membership, then just sleep on a mattress in tge floor till i get a cdl. I may buy the occasional vidya but i plan to if nothing else to lessen my playing, it just doesn't do it for me anymore and serves as nothing more than a time waster. I'd rather build myself up to fully enjoy tge world of literature, nature, and maybe in the future other peoples company. I have faith that the majority of neets can acheive a well rounded life, head fuckery or not. For me to acheive this is to work out, get away from my family who is crazier than i but better at hiding it for social gains, and live a better more active lifestyle,not necessarily surrounded by people, but myself and what/who makes me happy. Might as well fight back against whatever holds you down.

Why? I don't talk to patients, except for a quick 2 minutes before the surgery where I ask them some routine questions. And I don't have to clean shit or piss or any gross stuff in the OR, the nurses in pre-op do that. You don't really care for patients as a nurse in the OR, all you really do is get the room ready for surgery and help make sure the operation runs smoothly. Outside of the quick interview the only other thing I do with patients is help move them from the stretcher to the operating room table and vice versa, and position them for surgery when they fall asleep. I didn't want to be a nurse either, but I did it because I wanted 12 hour shifts. While in nursing school I decided to to OR nursing because everything that made me not want to be a nurse doesn't happen in the OR. In fact among nurses there's a term "OR personalities" because that's where all the nurses who are socially awkward, introverted, and non-people persons work.

>i DO occasionally feel isolated and sad and purposeless.
>Shut the fuck up retard, if you have never felt this, you arent a neet and no one will fall for it.

Oh boy, i think i have bad news user. One of us is definitely mentally retarded. and its not me

I was a NEET for 4 years (living off an inheritance because being a parasite is immoral) and I just smoked weed and drank too much alcohol and had a grand time. If anything my mental health has declined since I started working, as now I have less time to care for myself; and I work with girls and haven't had sex in ages, which makes me cranky.

>I don't like drinking tea and watching anime
so go get a job nigga