I fucking hate being a manlet guys. I have tried to be positive...

I fucking hate being a manlet guys. I have tried to be positive, I have tried to do better myself through working out and trying new things but none of it leads to anything because I am 5'7". How the FUCK do I live a good life? Is surgery my only hope?

Attached: 1410268686558610.jpg (530x776, 216K)

dude don't bother with surgery just focus on getting a high paying, high status career. fuck hookers in thailand if you need to scratch the itch. just come to terms with it. there's no reason to fret about it its simpy an objective reality and you already know how manlets are perceived by women at large. get as jacked as you can too

deal with it lol im 5'4" I dont give a fuck about my height

I feel short and im fucking 5'10 i feel sorry for you man i hate fucking tall fags i hate being just below average i fucking hate seeing people taller than me

It's not about getting laid, I have paid for hookers before and while it was fun I have never been with a girl long enough to approach a relationship. They always cut it off and I always assume it's because of my height.
How do you do it?
Fuck I just want things to be on equal ground.

ikft im 5'11 and i feel mogg'd by dudes that are 6'2+ shit really pisses me off. i can tell they're looking down on me as some inferior male i FUCKING KNOW IT

I knew 3 turbomanlets (5'4 and below) and they were all fun guys to be around. Sure you might not slay but neither do I and I'm 6'0 lol.

5'9" here

life is suffering

Lel my fellow 5'11 bro. Should we start wearing lifts?

literally me in the pic and im sorry if it somehow made you feel shit but being short isnt an endall ip. it definitely makes life harder for a man but i hope you can make it out anyway. wish i had better advice but best of luck to you

How do I do it? Just don't constantly think about women. Also if you lack height just be funny it's literally what every guy under 6 feet is like. Usually they are funny as shit like what this guy said

yea an epiphany ive recently stumbled across upon self-reflection is that i subconsciously get pissed off when i see frail dudes. however, i get pissed off when musclefaggots appear to look at me with scorn. i realized the hypocrisy and therefore i feel like it is MANDATORY as a man to have some muscle. you don't need to be a roidfag, but you gotta appear like you can kick someones ass aka don't be napoleon dynamite tier

5'11 really is not that bad. Wearing some boots once in a while could be a nice boost but I don't think you guys need to worry too much.

the reason our grandparents and parents had successful relationships is cuz teh average height was shorter back then. Now young people are like 6ft plus at least. Im 5-8 and im fucked too ur not alone we just dont go out in public as much

My bf is 5'7 and he never whines about it

yea i know its really not that bad. short dudes can mogg too if they have big personalities and status/power. seriously. el chapo anyone? i know its hyperbole but it can be done

would you date him if he was shorter than you?

Attached: obama chavez.png (533x667, 484K)

I'm 5'9 so yes

> literally me in the pic
Rdditor fuck off

I guarantee you cheat on her.

what?
no i dont, cheating is wrong

bruv u cant argue with incels but dont blam them most women activly make fun of our heights as tall as 5'10. Dudes under 5'7 are just invisible to u fems

yeah i know what you mean and i understand my height is my biggest saving grace but i always want to let shorter anons know that its not always over. its definitely harder but i would hate for them all to just give up without trying i guess.

>worrying about being 5'11

Attached: 1565751705071.png (182x187, 43K)

>posting mo bamba memes in 2019
yuck

find a your happy place and make peace with it. life is more than superficialities.

Bro look max hard as fuck forget height surgery if you're an ugly lanket you'll be in the same place.

I'm contemplating chin and nose surgery so I can be more of a pretty boy

Attached: IMG_20190815_223615.jpg (400x400, 29K)

Tfw when measure myself a year ago 5'6.5

Jumprope for a year and still ongoing
Lost a bunch of weight and look lean

Measure height at exactly 5'7, 5'8 with shoes

I made it bros

Fucked 11 girls this year so far they were all prostitutes from Tijuana brothels tho