O-oh hey user, I just wanted to say I really liked your presentation today

>O-oh hey user, I just wanted to say I really liked your presentation today.
what do?

Attached: unigirl2.jpg (1080x1350, 482K)

ya. we have a big problem in society with liberalism. im so glad that you can see things differently.

That poorly acted "shy, cute girl" bullshit in that photo.

probably projectile shit my pants and cum at the same time while spaghetti'ing

you know, youre really not like the others. i thought for sure you were.. i misjudged you femanon... youre different.

>oh, thanks a lot, everybody else just called me an antisemite.

Okay thanks, bye.

Attached: 1558439061504.jpg (1033x831, 251K)

*hoists backpack over one shoulder*
well i gotta run. nice chatting with you, ill see you around.

Thanks femanon I worked really hard on it. I saw your presentation and it was very well done. I really like public speaking so if you want to get to get together for the next project we can study together and help each do even better. Whats your number.

Gets rejected because forgot to say other after each goes into horrible depression tfw will never get a beautiful red head why even live fucking typos are the worst

>Thanks, I've always been gifted when it comes to anything oral.

>Thanks, I knew I wasn't the only one who thought 6 million was too many

Punch her in the face and shove my fist up her ass

Thanks, you trying to get impregnated?

Attached: 1540569544805.gif (300x577, 72K)

Ah, ok. Thanks, bye!

Attached: B63388FB-2E9E-4BCB-8DBC-75F412F890E1.jpg (250x250, 6K)

"It's whatever. I've just got a lot of shit to say". Then a bit of bullshit small talk and if she seems engaged ask if wants to grab some coffee. Spend an hour or so there there, say you've got somewhere to be, and set up a real date for sometime within the next 2-4 days. If you lose momentum before you get it in with this sort of girl it's already over.

I did not even read this post before making this one >>Haha

Attached: 5263BED4-04BB-48F7-8499-AE492EEC3BA1.jpg (1440x1080, 170K)

>tfw grey mouse girl in class said such things to me
>she meekly waved at me during graduation and looked at me like she wanted me to approach and speak with her
>ignored it because autism
G-d himself punishes me unlike other incels, chances are there for me to end the loneliness but he doesn't let me recognize them until they pass.

Attached: 1548518457826.png (1920x800, 1.57M)

Something similar happened to me but the gril actually approached me but I was super autismo and I walked with her a bit and never talked to her again. Haha

Attached: 34793962-A611-4060-88C7-4DD9D64443EE.jpg (563x503, 21K)

"Stop trying to pretend like you have a soul, you're not fooling anybody."

>"yo user! you seem like you know what you're doing in class, can you help me with this programming assignment tonight?"

Attached: 1565935119680.png (480x601, 452K)

>ya. come over by 8

Thanks I worked really hard on it and lost sleep.

What did you like about it?

i love white girls with pale white skin. i love unapolagetically pale skin white girls

i think white girls who get tans need to be throw out the window. any window really, even a basement window

My presentation on "Why bespectacled redheads use should elbow holding as an indication of sexual arousal" ?

Pale skin and raven hair is a god-tier combo.

FUCKING BASED
Original?

tripfags should die first though

You're not real. You're just another allucination. I need my meds.

I thought I were the only one studying the life of Hitler and saw his actions as just against the greed that is sweeping the world
>throws backpack over one shoulder
Look I gotta go, got work in an hour but would you like to grab a coffee or something, sometime?

>invites you to her dorm to study for astronomy
>"i dressed up a bit!"

Attached: nasa.webm (360x696, 137K)

What would actually happen
>"Uh...thanks, I guess? I didn't really try."
>walks away awkwardly
What I would want to happen
>"Uh..."
>she shoves her tongue down my throat right then and there and we make hot, sweaty love in front of everyone while they cheer me on

Do you actually have autism? Holy fuck I should've listened to my friends when they told me you were insane.

>horny sex-fantasy larp thread
>"DUDE user COME HAVE SEX WITH ME LOL"

Attached: 1565413256508.webm (640x640, 1.43M)

>you too, i mean your presentation was good
>y-you have nice hair haha
>wanna get a coffee sometime
Keep in mind that while saying these things i would be nervously laughing, stuttering, and smiling akwardly throughout.
I have tons of confidence around literally everyone but cute girls, but turn into a bumbling autismo around them.

Attached: apu confused at hard puzzle.jpg (701x1024, 89K)

actual, audible kek.

bottom text

>Thanks a lot, but I think you could present something else to me...

Attached: gigachad.jpg (1068x601, 56K)

Really? At least someone else knows that the Holodomor didn't happen and the Kulaks deserved it.

This is nice to hear
I am a ginger so essentially an albino, but with freckles, and it is physically impossible for me to tan
Always thought it looked weird on redheads anyway

Underrated. Sounds like a Farside comic.

You are a ginger?

I'd like to anally pump n dump you if you know what I mean.

I like to believe that all of these are the same presentation

I do too but not a sickly pale but a white pale skin gets me and if she has dark red hair that's almost brown I'd lose it.

>cock the glock
>shoot this thot
i rinse my hands of this whore and find myself a REAL woman who will bark while i fuck her

Attached: Photo-on-3-15-18-at-7.55-PM-2.jpg (720x480, 44K)

>tfw no pale ginger gf

NOOOOO AHHHHHHH WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY

Attached: 1558861606865.jpg (750x750, 73K)

I don't get it, what do you mean user?

Really? I was obviously nervous and stuttered throughout the whole thing. Also, I walked out during the middle of it to go puke in the restroom

Pull out my massive cock and drown everyone in the campus square with my cum.

I liked it too, we should fuck

I'll take "shit only people in American romcoms say" for $200

she's probably fucking white chad.
why tf would she talk to a chink like me (albeit i'm not a complete uggo and lanklet as fuck)

i've had people say that to me. granted, i was in a class that was particularly focused on presentations, but still they didn't have to say anything.

You would love my mom user

>O-oh hey user, I just wanted to say I really liked your presentation today.

*wakes up*

Attached: 1528005019236.png (480x406, 55K)

Yes hi
I hope you find yourself a loving, affectionate pale fembot to cherish, your time will come, I believe in u

>Tfw chose literal retards over working with group of cuties, jocks and autists that I was friends with
>Tfw was almost worth seeing all of them seeth from my presentation getting the only A in class
>Tfw presentation was about IQ and I threw a couple of red pills just to fuck with the roasties and that one tankie kid

Attached: 1563345721177.jpg (591x627, 97K)