This is how whores should be remembered

This is how whores should be remembered.

Too bad she got to live as long as she did.

Attached: 1528208149572.jpg (931x524, 81K)

God damn that’s brutal. May she rest in piss.

I'd shit on my mother's obituary if she did that to me too.

Lol where was this?

Not physically but I mean what is the source?

Would put money on NY or Cali and fine if I lost it.

>moved to california

is anyone surprised? what a fucking waste

OP. Buy yourself a dress and some make-up

I bet she's really sad that someone wrote a mean thing about her after she died and no longer exists. Sweet sweet revenge. Oh no wait she's just dead.

Well, it's the man's fault of course. If he was a real man he wouldn't have created a hostile environment in the home well she felt unwelcome after fucking his brother.

>where

If I get a chance to write my biological mother's, it's going to be a "hold my beer" moment.

That bitch abandoned my Dad after secretly cheating on him for eleven years.

She disappeared the day after Christmas six years ago, took the one nice thing he ever earned for himself in the divorce (a classic Dodge Challenger R/T he had just bought after years and years of saving). I haven't heard from her since.

My Dad died a few months from retirement two years ago, from a heart attack on the way to work. He had just turned 66 and was in great health other than the grief he never got over from what my mother did to him. Didn't smoke. Didn't drink. Worked out with me every weekend. Just a broken heart.

Hell is a blessing for women like the cunt that bore me. Fuck em.

Wabasso, Minnesota. Who’d a guessed

Upstate / WNY are decent folk no chance, my money was Indiana Kentucky or Tennessee

>Being surprised that (((Schunk))) is a whore
sage in all fields

God damn. Sorry to hear user.

Hey man, if you’re still around and caring for your dad hopefully that’s enough to keep him from getting blackpilled. What are his exact thoughts on the matter?

ROASTIE BITCH BTFO!

It's been rough, friend leaf. My Dad was my only family for practically the last decade and was a great man. Even though I've had one foot in poverty and near-homelessness since he died, I will keep surviving. I'm the only remnant of him left and I owe him that.

But yeah, fuck that bitch.

My mom did something similarly reprehensible, to both me and my father. She lied to my dad and said he was the father, knowing he was not. He was employed at the time, working as an electrician/handyman. Since he didn't have a place for me to stay, my mom maintained custody, and he was forced to pay child support.

Fast forward to when I turn 16, she is hammered one night and tells me that my dad isn't my biological father. She then asks me about a month later if I want to meet him, and I said no.

A couple months after that, she is driving me to school and says that he died, and when I asked how, she said she didn't know. I don't believe her. He was in his early 40's, and apparently didn't drink or smoke when she was with him.

For all I know, I could inherit some fucking disease, and my mother doesn't care. Meanwhile, my dad is still unaware, and is trying to sift through his $60,000+ debt to child support for a kid that wasn't even his.

He died of a heart attack with no warning. Read my fourth paragraph.

I wish you the best of luck burger. Keep at it.

I agree, got what she deserved.

All this woman hate is hilarious considering the fact that most Jow Forums users are overweight incel virgins, who are afraid to leave their mothers basement to interact with other people

I think you're mistaken, cheesehole. /b/ is that-away

You better go tell your “dad” you love him you little bastard.

My god no wonder so many of you hate women reading the stories about your whore mothers.
Luckily for me i had a great mother, she left my dad for being an abusive drunk and she always put me and my sister first she never even dated.
Had a pretty shitty dad but it could have been worse.

Totally abandoned by Father at the age of six

When the will was read I received a check for over one million dollars.

That’s a real obituary? Holy fuck. Props to Gina & Jay for the last word.

Even with my experience I don't hate women. Just that one in particular. Instead of assuming "women are shitty," it's more likely that "people are shitty" - with a few exceptions. Given any pairing of two people, it's going to be likely that at least one of them is shitty.

Knowing that, all I can control is my own reality and ensure that I don't qualify as a shitty person by my own standards.

This incel meme is getting old already. Its like a copy/paste at this point

I have+had a great relationship with my mom and she still agrees with a lot of my opinions on modern women. Sta-Mad.

I have a great relationship with my mother, get along great with women at work, but I can't for the life of me stay in relationships with them because I think they're all absolutely retarded. Doesn't mean I hate them.

*Curb theme tune*

Not all women are like that, user. Some lack the balls to actually carry out their plans.

Women are grown up children who need a firm hand and an occasional sense of insecurity.

>and moved to California.

Attached: 1736484646.jpg (1400x700, 70K)

Cheers to your Dad, user. He sounds like a good guy. He deserved better but at least he had a good relationship with his son. That’s the best you can ask for in this life.

see
I never said anything about "all women," just told the story about the garbage-tier one that spawned me.

He was a good man and taught me all I knew about self-worth, integrity, the value of hard work, and on never giving up on myself. The polar opposite of my mother.

The man survived Vietnam as an enlisted man, survived flying numerous missions on AWACS after rejoining the military after college as an officer, and went to every effort to make sure I was going to be a quality human being.

He was my best friend and definitely a good guy. Thanks for your words user.

She was a cunt, she ran out on her kids, probably never even paid any child support for them. I hoped she died miserable and alone, thinking about what a piece of shit whore she was. Kids don't owe her love or respect just because she squirted them out her cunt. Mothers are loved because of the love THEY gave to their kids. This cunt didn't give ANYTHING. I hope they piss on her in her coffin at the funeral.

It's Social Conditioning for the future would-be hoes of the world. Something has to push the needle in the other direction, obituaries are as good as anything else.

Attached: 1470839253390.jpg (828x720, 111K)

kek
troll obituary
super classy

Went to school with her in Wabasso in the 50's. Knew her as Ket. She was super prim, I think her parents were quite strict. Sad to see how low she has Schunk.

Attached: 1516395671745.png (709x1085, 327K)

My mother did the same exact shit and yet she’s out cucking her new rich bf while taking my dad’s money at the same time. Also she’s an addict.