My boyfriend just broke up with me and gave me 24 hours to pack my stuff and leave his apartment knowing that I'm...

My boyfriend just broke up with me and gave me 24 hours to pack my stuff and leave his apartment knowing that I'm unemployed and have no place else to go. He broke up with me out of the blue and gave me no real reason as to why he wants to end things off. I'm not sure what to do. I thought our relationship was going good, with me doing my best to making him happy and having something to look forward to do. Me cooking him meals after a long hard day of work. Me being there for him whenever he had his pitfalls and trying to comfort him and giving him my affection at all times possible. Me following whatever he wanted me to do that day, like taking out the trash, doing his laundry, going grocery shopping, checking the mail, cleaning up the apartment, washing the dishes, what have you. And now he suddently tells me that he doesn't want to continue our relationship and wants me to leave, knowing full well that I was a NEET going into our relationship and I wasn't going to change that.

Attached: 4FC3284F-E987-42F4-861D-DA2BF38F4903.jpg (750x491, 96K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_ucR-1NodAs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Now he's broken up with you what do you plan to do?

poison him, fuck up his car, beat the shit out of him, how dare he do that kind of shit, fuck his life up for doing that to you

this is why neets shouldn't be in relationships, your partner had no obligation to take care of you and you can't take care of yourself. Better to just stay with your parents.

Did you have a reason to be a neet besides just not wanting to work?

if you really can cook and clean and suck a mean cock you'll find another dude to leech off of in no time sweetheart

His loss I guess, sounds like an ideal gf to come home to after work and have a nice meal waiting for you so you can eat together before cuddling down in the couch, watching a movie

speaking of this, where are you at girl? Some user might have a place for you to stay tomorrow night

If you're actually a good person i'll bet you can find another guy to live with :D
In between relationships i'd suggest a cheap place like Motel 6.

Are you fat? Maybe he just wasn't attracted?

Imagine having a neet gf/bf the control hnng it turns me on soo much

Tell us the whole story roastie. You cant possibly have done nothing wrong

Attached: 1407127165944.jpg (396x423, 43K)

>My boyfriend just broke up with me and gave me 24 hours to pack my stuff and leave his apartment knowing that I'm unemployed and have no place else to go.

kek

bullshit no ones innocent fuck off

you can come live with me
origafdsa

Hey can't kick you out that easily if you've been there a while femanon. He has to evict you, something like 30 days notice

>be female
>playing on tutorial mode
>all you have to do is post a sob story on reddit and have cucks give you money and offer a room
>post sob story on Jow Forums
>you had one job

stop helping her you faggot whiteknight

This sounds fake af lol. Typical.

Are you ugly or fat?

If not, did you leech off him?

If not, we're you a bitch?

>OP posts
>doesn't respond to anything

it's a troll

youtube.com/watch?v=_ucR-1NodAs boohoo