>then wakes us up again 7-8 am
>gets mad when i complain about it
>she also owes me 100 dollars and my mom 70$
>i would kick her but then she'd call the police on me as she has done before
what the fuck do i do?

Attached: wojak10.jpg (250x214, 6K)

i genuinely hope she dies

If shes hot you know what to do user

Tie her up and throw her in the closet until she decides she will stop being a bitch

she'll just do shit to my stuff when im at school

>based smug neet roastie triggered people

lel

Does she have a vagdick

no she doesnt have a vagdick

fucking bitch
she owns you now
>what the fuck do i do?
ask to be her bitch

What are the circumstances around her being a NEET?

she sits at home all day
receives more in welfare than i do for going to school

she does jack shit except buy candy and be a loser

Why does she receive welfare?

Kick her out but also record the event on camera/audio.

Attached: 1538734537876.jpg (719x720, 47K)

we're from denmark so she receives around 500 a month or so

So she's not disabled or anything?

BEAT HER, belt or big ass spoon and hit the ass until she understands that violence is the answer to her problems

no if she was she'd receive 2800$ a month

i'd get put in prison

What the fuck kind of dystopia are you living in lmao.

No you would not, she would be too afraid. But if you want something that won't leave a mark, then there is a way: plastic bag over the head. It leaves no mark and is highly dangerous.
An over "pampered" female is highly difficult to contain, you must be ready to do the extreme to bring her back to the world of the normal

OP are you the man of the house? Then act like it you fucking idiot. I feel bad for your mother.

Don't go that far, just smack her in the face, get her attention, make sure she fears you a bit.
I did this to my sister and she's much better now.
Although 25... You've left it very late, should have done it mid teens.

I think you already know what you need to do

Do nothing that leaves a mark you stupid cunt because that can indeed be used against you. You are a man, you are supposed to think of the long term consequences of your actions. Bag over the head is much better

You can smack people without leaving a mark...
Or are you not a man that can control his strength?

That isn't dangerous enough and a crazy enough female will not fear that, but a bag over the head and the risk of suffocation is enough to convince everyone

Wait wtf I need to move to Denmark and break all my limbs

Attached: 1562621761318.jpg (586x524, 42K)

Give her the D, maybe she'll shut up then.

my mom would know i killed her

Don't do shit, your sister is fucking based

We are not talking about killing her, put the bag around his head for 15 seconds or till you see her trying really hard to breath. Do it 2-3 times or even more. Just check she isn't bleeding

I work at a government position in Denmark (Hillerod Kommune). If you call us, or call whatever part of the country you are in, we can put her in a special facility if you kick her out. In this facility she will be forced to go to school and there will be strict rules. Sounds like she needs some guidance.

Hvilken form for NEETbux? Det lyder som SU, men SU er ikke for neets.

Not her brother but she is 25, will the goverment do something at that age?

Not the Hillerod guy or OP, but it might work if she consent. I have heard of such facilties, but only for teens that do drugs, skip school, steal things etc.

Tell her to get a job and pay rent, or youll throw her out on the street. Make sure she knows youre actually serious.
If she doesnt in the time that you specified do the fllowing.

If she ever leaves the house for more than 2 hours, change out the lock so she cant get back inside, or find a reason to make her leave for more than 2 hours. If she tries to get in by breaking some glass or something call the cops on her.
tell her that youll onle let her inside again once shes got proof sh ehas a job or pays the amount you want her to. Dont ever ggive her a key anymore and lock your own keys away so she cant make a duplicate of it.

vi har allerede kontaktet kommunen flere gange og de siger de er paa sagen men det har taget snart 2 aar nu

hun faar kontanthjaelp

omkring 2800-2900 kroner om maaneden

she'll never have a job
and if we locked her out she'd stand outside screaming in the street not giving a shit what other people think

bumping thread so it doens't die