Being born in the third world is horrible...

Being born in the third world is horrible. An obscene amount of effort is expected of you to aquire a decent level and a reasonable safety in it. Whenever I talk to my art incline peers worldwide they agree I am very talented, but they can afford instruments and studios and pedals whereas my salary could not pay for any of that unless I ate potatoes for 3 months. I don't even want a car or a house. All I want is to be able to afford rent and know I won't be shot. But of course that is out of your reach when you live in a country where no one goes to bar shows anymore because they're afraid a shootout will break out

Attached: 023ca536d1d38ef3589fe56c51a06065.jpg (900x1000, 373K)

where do u live, OP?
Something tells me that you're from Brazil

I'm Mexican. So I guess living conditions are not that different even if the geopolitical situation is.

ever considered moving somewhere else? I'm not taliking about the US. I think that you could easily live in EU, maybe in Spain or Italy

I'm mulling over Canada, because I've heard of people who've gone through the process. I'm really gonna pull the trigger on it by next year if I haven't gotten some level of stability.

Stop trying to be a musician and get a real job, faggot. Music doesn't pay in America either, and most musicians are rich kids funded by their parents.

No not spain and italy.

If you really are good, find someone willing to foster, contribute and grow

Mexico is shit because of lazy fucks and psycho fucks. Not because of moonie. Stop talking shit.

best of luck mexicanon. Also, don't fucking off yourself for no reason. You're still young and plenty of possibilities in life. If music doesn't work try with something else like uni.

I mean I go out and I bust my ass at construction roughly 10 hours every day, I don't know what you want from me.
I have a job.

>Opportunities
Not when ice isn't doing it's job there are. Mexicans are going to the USA like the Ebola virus is spreading in Africa.

>I don't know what you want from me
Jesus christ.

Dude, like, just tell me. If you think I'm some kind fo leeching piece of shit for not getting a second job at an Oxxo on top of construction just say that. IDK in what world 9 to 10 hours od daily work+commute is considered lazy. I don't even claim government benefits because I don't qualify for any.

Attached: 57514730_p0.png (492x981, 237K)

The fact that you make assumptions about what I think is putting me off bringing up what I'd expect from people south of the continent. Fuck, i'm not even american lol.

Want to marry an American neet fembot? You can get a green card through me that way.

Attached: 6B61A91A-41F1-4965-B722-0EFB21C0B447.jpg (750x597, 91K)

They wouldn't understand fampai

P.S add me: stagnate #8107
Agreed; read OP's post again, while he is concerned about money he does mention safety; living in a place not littered with gun waving hoodlums can be expensive.

So just tell me dude. If you know. What am I doing wrong? I'm not smart. I'm not capable. But everything I know I taught myself because our education system is so lacking. So what is wrong about my approach?

I know STEM would leave more money, but I'm simply not cut out for that. It's either too important and breaks my heart. (M) or too boring for me to care (STE). So what do I do? I don't want to be able to afford a PS4 or a new phone or a car. I just want to pay rent and eat and have internet so I can listen to music.

Attached: 0006395f56570ca620f1893237157707.jpg (900x675, 176K)

How far did you make it in school?

How old are you?

I don't think he was genuinely scolding you.

Also, in which part of Mexico do you live?

High school but I'm gonna enroll on the online UNAM this year (my family and I tried to make the regular UNAM happen a couple of times and we simply couldn't afford it so online it is)
Guanajuato

Attached: 67908566_p0.jpg (1399x1000, 400K)

You'd think with your emotionally driven statements that you'd dismantle the cartels and run for president. Under your circumstances that wouldn't take much brain power at all. All i'm saying is, don't feel like any other country owes you anything. Unlike the hordes that cross the border illegally like a zombie outbreak. Get other spics to sort their nation out for themselves because clearly they don't give a damn besides a few vigilantes.

Don't tell me it's too hard. England went through numerous disasters and not once did anyone think about moving abroad. So there's no excuse.

I don't think other countries (owe me anything). I understand why they want to keep immigration down. Nor am I asking for anyone to get me citizenship or anything. I'm just venting. It sucks that I got this lot in life. That's about as deep as it goes.

Attached: DpZtT9wWsAA39Pw.jpg (393x331, 19K)

Just like with the middle easterners who haven't took the fight back to israel and instead flocked to europe. I'd feel sorry for them if only they had courage and discipline.

What disasters has england gone through apart from the blitz that aren't shit they got into themselves to try and get more territory (or defend their colonies)

Best of luck, I believe that once you have a few years of university education you get better job offers that either pay more or pay the same but with working conditions that are easier on the body.

You don't really know what you're talking about; those dudes you are talking about had to do that because amongst other things anyone who made a complaint to the police department got their whole household kidnapped (and killed of course) and the complaint would be there ripped apart in their front door, nightmarish desu. Not every place is like that but it is very corrupt and it's not as easy as it seems.

Don't listen to them, they think they know how we think. They got their minds poisoned by the media's depiction of mexican immigrants.

Fair enough. If you can go through the mud. One day someone could make that grit worth your while.

what the fuck
originagoli

>Sitting on my butt signposting on Jow Forums on mommy bucks
>Hah, those 3rd worlders sure lack discipline for not going to war just to have a place to live
>Slurp my mountain dew

Gaslighting. Typical. Besides, the media loves you folk.

You literally just made assumptions about my life like a condescending asshole. But i'm the bigot? Grow up.

I didn't call you a bigot, I didn't call anything. I was mocking your silly perspective.

>Insinutating
Doesn't exist. No.

I'm not trying to do that, maybe I gave up that impression because I'm really sleepy right now and I'm writing lazily.

Anyways, got any suggestion to fix our country that isn't a piece of wankery? At this point, concerned mexican citizens can do paliative care.

Insinuating you're dumb and sheltered isn't the same as insinuating you're a bigot. If you're not making racial comments, then I have no reason to believe you're bringing race into this. Anything you're bringing into it is your own alone.

>Mexico
That's not even that bad. You should be grateful to live there than a nightmare like Yemen or Bangladesh.

Someone needs to rally people. It's usually how it works. The rest is self explanitory.

One, i'm not dumb, two don't you fucking dare say i'm sheltered. You didn't assume the mexican was. Why are you being some bs arbiter of justice wannabe?

My english is really sucking right now, it usually isn't like this but I'm staying awake for this mexibro.

Yeah, OP is just venting but nowhere did he say that he was planning on invading, I mean, leaving to another country.

I am grateful, especially because I live in a comfy small city. But you have to aknowledge some states, in particular, some places in Mexico are PURE nightmare fuel.

Like I said, paliative care. It has got better in some places though.

I mean that's true. But just because other humans have it worse it doesn't mean I'm not suffering or continuously under anxiety does it? The things I'm most worried about is dying from getting shot and not affording rent (and then dying). Everyone from Yemen to Japan, to Sri Lanka to Switzerland can only die once. I don't have the worse odds, sure, but our odds aren't good.

I don't mind cold winter sor hot summers or long hours. All I want is food and roof and no lead in my system. I've already had one cousin shot. Is my suffering the less because people in more unfortunate parts of the earth have had a cousin and also a brother shot?

Attached: 5b305c0ab731d580ab06a08ec581a294.jpg (1013x1500, 392K)

What I said had nothing to do with palliative care.

Are your parents still around? If positive, why don't you go live with them?

Do you live in a shitty ghetto full of Br....s?

We all live together because it's simply more affordable that way (I want to repair their place a bit with the little spare cash I've got)

I live in a """""nice""""" neighbourhood of oil refinement workers. But the whole city is a hellhole so fat good does that make. Someone had their door broken down with a literal battering ram and then they stole everything he owned overnight 2 buildings away from me.

Attached: 0d9446d04c2c67b4ebf126b7d22fcd37.png (700x501, 265K)

shut up you maple syrup slurping COCKMONGER.
You had your fun, you made us laugh, but enough is enough.

That sucks, I'll have to add life is Mexico is not for robots unless you work in IT or fields where you don't have to deal with a lot of people.

Who's "us" in this? Typical narc.

>Stop's replying
Who's it you told to shut up?

Oh no, I'm not a narc at all, in fact I encourage you to keep taking your meds you fucking loony.

Well at least you can speak english, keep practicing and apply for a less back breaking job where it might be appreciated.

That is pretty worrysome my dude, I've heard that sometimes you just have to shell up when mexicans are getting feral.
I'm tired and sleepy right now so maybe I'm being very simplistic; if you ever want to vent or just chat don't forget to add me on Discord.

>Proving my point further.

Another mexifag here, if the canada shtick goes south, why not moving up north? Sonora has really good living conditions and Nuevo Leon is bretty good as well, i'm from sonora myself and violence is not that prevalent in middle and upper middle class neighborhoods, been robbed twice in the last 21 years (car was opened up because we forgot to lock it)

Attached: IMG_20190814_114550.jpg (859x971, 90K)