Met amazing qt 3.14 7/10 chubby red haired girl

>Met amazing qt 3.14 7/10 chubby red haired girl
>We click instantly go on 3 dates, they were amazing
>After every date she tells me how much she enjoyed it and can't wait for the next one
>Tells me stuff like "How many dogs we gonna have when we get married?", "I get butterflies every time i see you"
>We kissed on the first date
>On the second date i tried to make a move on her.
>She stops me
>Try again after a while, she stops me again
>Third date i try again, get blocked
>After the third date she brings the topic of a relationship and sex
>Tells me she doesn't have sex before she gets into a relationship
>I tell her i don't get into a relationship before i try sex with the partner
>Tells me she has tons of casual sex available and its not what she's looking for
>At this moment i get mad and tell her to fuck off
>She tells me she wants to meet and to talk about it
>I tell her no and to fuck off
>Haven't talk since then
Its been 4 days
Did i just dodge a bullet or did i missed my only chance to find happiness?

Attached: 1345929237366.jpg (1632x1224, 422K)

unironically what the fuck is wrong with you? You met a qt pure girl that is not an easy thot who sleeps with everyone and you get mad at her for it?

You're retarded, she was the one who dodged a bullet.

You dodged a bullet,user
Bitch was clearly done riding the cock carousel and needed someone with betabux to keep her from ever having to work her fat ass
The fact that she admited to having sex for fun but doesn't want to have with you should be obvious enough of a redflag

>girl wants to remain pure
>gets told to fuck of and is dumped
also on this board
>girl has sex
>"begone roastie"

there's no pleasing you r9k men

>Did i just dodge a bullet
relationshipwise? yes, a big one. But maybe you still could've gonne casual sex out of it maybe. How old is she anyway? She sounds like 19

She was lying. She said she doesnt have sex before getting into a relationship yet she says she has tons of casual sex
What even

Shes 26, I dont care much about casual sex honestly.

You goofed. But it's ok bc now she probably wants you more. Don't text her. Call her. Don't apologize. Just say you want to see her again. Trust me.

>26
That pretty much confirms it,she's a used up thot looking for a looser to suck the life out of
Brake all contact with her before she starts accusing you of rape

She dodged the bullet, you missed your chance. Hope she finds someone better.
YTA OP ;-)

See her again and do what? If I call her she will have a huge ego boost

You misinterpreted obviously
If you re read the OP she was saying that she COULD have loads of casual sex, as in there have been plenty of opportunities for it, but does not want to because she wants something more meaningful and serious

> I dont care much about casual sex honestly.
I don't get your take on trying sex before a relationship then. Even if she (or you) a bad at it, it's always improvable. If you can't get her of a dead fish syndrome, then idk.

Dodged a massive bullet good job.

Attached: 1565262891177.jpg (640x800, 61K)

>"lol no sweety,she could have sex,doesn't mean she did,she's still a pure virgin"
You do realize that's how women talk,right?
I've had plenty of experiences with girls and if she mentions not doing it it's because she did it and doesn't want you to find out
That and because she's 26

I mean I also have tons of casual sex available, I don't really care much about it at this point

yeah, but do you think if the sex is bad, the relationship isn't even worth it? If the rest is really good?

That's exactly why i said what i said
>i don't get into a relationship before i try sex with the partner
If the sex is bad the relationship will fall apart pretty fucking fast

Basically, you just ruined a perfect long term relationship (with options to marry her).
Congratulations user, you fucked up big time cunt

Please explain to a retarded subhuman like me how and why did i fuck up

You had an amazing girl that wanted to wait till everything is clear or even till marriage and just because you can't jerk off and wait a bit, ruined the perfect relantionship. You are a massive retard/faggot for not even noticing that you fuckep up a perfect grill.
Would post a pepe but you don't deserve it

She did not want to be used for sex, wanted to make sure you are not yet another retard who would leed her on and then ghost, but you failed the shit test.

if the sex isn't good and you love the girl, you work on it until it's good. If you love the girl, you stick with her through that. If you don't care about the girl, then the sex isn't worth the relationship stuff.

It sounds like you could have really cared about the girl, yet you played by the rules for a girl that you don't care about. She didn't do anything wrong, and you didn't dodge any bullet, but you really like this girl and you treated her like it doesn't make a difference to you whether she's in your life or not. I think it's a bit of a fucking waste, so rarely does someone with good chemistry come into your life, and you're just blowing that off because you have to spend more time with her before finding out if she's a good fuck or not.

hahaha bro u dodged a bullet. good for you.
>Tells me she has tons of casual sex available
if you accepted her after hearing that she would have never forgotten it. she'd use that as an excuse later when she wants something or threatens to break up. consider her swiss cheese

>girl wants to remain pure
>remain pure
>REMAIN

YA OKAY BRO

Attached: 1541638619835.jpg (342x342, 86K)

>wanted to wait till everything is clear or even till marriage
i'm not a cuck thanks
>and you're just blowing that off because you have to spend more time with her before finding out if she's a good fuck or not.
When she blocked me the third time i told her i don't mind waiting as long as it takes for her to feel comfortable but i will not make her exclusive until we know we fit each other

Troll confirmed, methinks. This is not a robot action.

>I will not make her exclusive until I know we fit each other
You sound kinda immature user
Like bro just jerk off in the meantime

> i will not make her exclusive until we know we fit each other

You really blew it here.

She told you she doesn't want to be some casual fling, and you're telling her that you're keeping your options open while you're seeing her. If you have other options you like as much as this girl, then why bother making a thread? If she's far and away the best one you have available, and the best one you've had in a while, then why the fuck are you telling her that you're the opposite of what she wants?

Lol it's that one thing I don't understand. Girls will sleep at the first meeting with loads of dudes and have a shit load of previous partners, but then suddenly the next person have to work for a long time to get her in bed?.

She literally said she doesnt have sex before a relationship though, its nothing personal, just her values

she probably watched sex in the city or read that "empowering" magazine article that told her to approach her next date this way so she can maintain some control in a relationship. i totally get what youre saying and youre absolutely correct

>Like bro just jerk off in the meantime
Why should i jerk off if i can get all the casual sex i want and she can too without any worries?
Exactly THIS! this is why i got mad her
>then why the fuck are you telling her that you're the opposite of what she wants?
Because if i accepted this condition after she lied to me who know where i would end up? She could even cheat on me.
>Has tons of casual sex
>doesnt have sex before a relationship
yea ok

She didnt say she had tons of casual sex!!! She said casual sex was available to her but she was not interested in that!

>Because if i accepted this condition after she lied to me who know where i would end up? She could even cheat on me.

If she cheated on you or lied to you, it would invalidate any conditions that you set with her because you would dump her lying ass. You'd be exactly where you are now. Do you have a reason to not trust this girl?

another stupid psycho whore cunt

this >Do you have a reason to not trust this girl?
Yes and i mentioned it a few times. She says she doesn't have sex before a relationship and after a few minutes she suddenly mentions all the casual sex she has. that's lying

Do you just assume she is lying?
Jfc man grow up.

How am i supposed to interpret something like this then?

Its because being committed is a lot harder than just going out and "having fun", so most people will go out and "explore themselves" before deciding to try and feel what its like to be in a real relationship instead of acting like a pig

that's not how women talk. The more generous interpretation of what she said is entirely true too. Girls are constantly surrounded by guys who want to fuck them, and if she wanted to do that she could, but she doesn't want that. From her perspective, you're just another one of the same offer.

Really, you should be talking to her about this, and clarifying it with her. You're being retarded though, and I think ya blew a shot at happiness with this girl

We wrap up this whole thread now: OP is a big retard and was only interested in mainly a physical relationship with the benefits of a committed relationship. If you were looking for happyness you fucked up, but if you were looking for a good lay and for someone to stay with you for now, not bad. If you're good at sex you can teach someone else to be good at sex because its not hard at all. So what if they suck at sex initially, they can learn. Chemistry usually isnt an instant thing, its something that is developed. OP if you were looking for a girl to stay with for a while you fucked up big time.

why dont u just ask her whether shes a virgin or not? that seems to be the dilemma youre having here, whether she was promiscuous before date #1

don't forget that he's massively insecure about the volume of offers she receives from other men, and is convinced that there's something wrong with him such that she's holding him to a different standard that she holds those other men to.

You are an idiot. She sounded great. All you had to do was say okay, fuck and dump. I mean come on dawg.

>>I tell her i don't get into a relationship before i try sex with the partner
degenerate faggot cunt

So she was treating me differently because she was seeing me differently from all the other guys she was banging?
thats getting cucked

This. When you said this you fucked all potential hopes of relationship with her (a seemingly decent human being). By saying that you were really saying "I am mainly interested in sex" and are likely to not be very emotionally available like a relationship requires. Sounds to me like you just want a nice fuckbuddy, not a girlfriend. OP fuckboi confirmed.

You were treating her differently because suddenly you felt like you had competition you couldn't compete with, because at the end of the day you know youre are a beta cuck faggot without any redeeming qualities and would lose to most normal guys anyways. You pathetic self defense mechanism will be your downfall, and you'll be forever alone like the faggot you really are

I don't give a shit about competition because i knew from the start no man can compete with me.
How am i cuck if i avoided exactly this?

If you avoided something why do you sound so insecure and come here showing off. Your actions and words don't align

Because its eating me from the inside.
I'm 99% sure i did the right thing yet this 1% is killing me and i don't understand why

Big retard

Youre a cuck because in the end youre bitter and alone. If youre already fucking other people how are you being cucked if it hasnt happened to you yet with that girl? Keep running away from your insecurity of being abandoned, you'll be right where you belong.

Then clearly you fucked up. You wanted a thot and she didn't want to be one for you. If you didn't want a thot you'd ne okay becoming exclusive or waiting a bit and doing some other kind of fun. You played yourself and now you regret it. Now move on, she's one in a billion.

Please explain to me how am I suppose to interpret this
>I dont have sex before getting into a relationship
>I have tons of casual sex
This two statements obviously contradicts each other meaning she was lying. Who knows how much more she was lying, how am I suppose to deal with this?

The only thing I see from your op is that she had it available to her. Like every woman. Something in your story doesn't add up if you feel you dodged a bullet yet are this regretful and insecure. Just move on.

>Something in your story doesn't add up
When i first met her she was 8 months after a breakup of a 3 years relationship. she talked about this relationship a lot and always mentioned how she had sex 2-3 times a day with the guy. She told me a lot about her sex fantasies and how she went to a lot of sex dungeons, how she had slaves and masters.
This is why when i heard this statement i got super mad

so after that nice first impression of a conversation, you took her on a date?

Sounds like she might be bullshitting you. Let HER work for it. If she wants to meet up and talk now then it sounds like she is on the hook, just reel her in SLOWLY

It was during the first date, yes. She initiated all the other dates, i just went with the flow. Do you see now my point of view?
Right now i can only wait for her to call or text me

>Met amazing qt 3.14 7/10 chubby red haired girl
stopped reading there

Just forgot you told her to fuck off. Yeah you might have done fucked up son! You might lose face if you re-engage and at that point you really don't have the upper hand

i already saw your point of view
this is me lmao i dont take back anything i said

Retarded robot trying to make chad moves.
Tf what do you have against relationships before sex, when she would fuck every second alpha she met in a club you wouldnt like her or do you?
and if so wtf u searching here

I'm another user but I just think that the explore bullshit doesn't works, it just casualizes sex, look at the divorce rates, look how many people don't even marry

What's with people nowadays and BDSM? Why the only people that do it sound usually so fucked up in the head?

Yes, you dodged a bullet like Neo, People don't change quickly, it takes years, that girl would get bored fast and cheat on you

You moron! All she did was just say what is true about almost every girl. That casual sex is easily available to her and it's not what she wants!
it seems like you two got along great and she sounds like a class act. you can easily redeem this with a little humility or else you might regret not even trying to redeem it later.
Call her and ask to meet up. try to play a bit of the victim role and let her know that I her not sleeping with you and made you feel unloved or unwanted. then say that you realize where she is coming from and that you hope you can still pursue a relationship with her.
At least give this relationship a chance user. you will certainly regret if you don't even try.
Who cares if she has an ego boost for all of a few minutes? Does it matter if in the long-term you two are happily together?

This is bait, you idiot.

Coming from an incel. YOU FUCKED UP BIG TIME!

>then say that you realize where she is coming from
But i don't. that's the reason for this thread.
Please explain how am i not getting cucked if i accept her conditions. How is she different from every other girl?
I am not baiting, this is all genuine. every part of this thread

Oh I read it wrong. My bad.

This isn't reddit you maggot.

Woah man shoosh.

>Cucks are alone
You are so dumbfounding.

Never be with someone who's sex drive/libido is lower than yours

The sex she has as your girlfriend, she will do half as your wife after 10 years
If you're not compatible, then you're not compatible

Don't let your partner force their sexual availability on you. If they aren't there when you need them, then they're not for you.

Attached: carfu3.jpg (480x480, 59K)

Telling others to move on? Why don't you then bitch?

Speak for yourself dickhead.

But she wasn't though, there's no pleasing partisans feminists like you.

>Please explain how am i not getting cucked if i accept her conditions
unless you for some reason believe she's going around screwing other guys while she's dating you then you are not getting cucked!
"Every other girl" is supposedly a whore who sleeps with everyone after one date. Is that what you were looking for? A relationship with someone who will easily sleep with the first person that takes interest in them? if you are worried about her taking advantage of you start going on cheap dates. if you really enjoy spending time with her and her spending time with you then you should just either go to a park or stay in and watch a movie or something similar.
Don't listen to these morons saying you dodged a bullet. 1 seconds I'll be saying that they're angry because women sleep around with everybody and then now suddenly or whatever reason or saying you dodged a bullet because she doesn't quite want to enter a sexual relationship yet.
You're being foolish and taking offense over something that is a green flag. If after several cheap dates she is still interested in you then you'll know for sure that it's for you and not because she wants a free meal ticket.
obviously is interested in you otherwise why would she keep trying to pursue you after you clearly were angry about the situation? She wanted to talk because she enjoys your company it's as clear as can be.

>Cope Essay.

What the fuck does YTA mean

Reddit speak for 'you're the asshole"

Coping how asshole? which is it do you think it's better to have a girlfriend who sleeps around with guys all the time or one who waits a while? And if they pass that first test then why not at least try to see if they're interested in you? What perfect scenario in your mind is necessary for a relationship?

she doesn't want to put out quick but she wants to spend time with him why shouldn't he at least try to go on cheap dates to test the waters and see if she's a money grubber? What harm is there in that?

ok point clear.
Now how am i suppose to interpret the
>I dont have sex before getting into a relationship
>I have tons of casual sex
She was obviously lying. How can i know for sure she wasn't lying about anything else she was saying?

Don't be such a fool you virgin, AWALT AWALT AWALT she 100% fucks early she is just pretending to be "pure" because betabilly op here will probably wait. He had some self respect and dodged a bullet. Seems she should've found you.

Ask her to elaborate on the casual sex stuff since I don't think she's saying she gets it, just that she can. Apologise for demanding sex actually, stop being interested in sex at all it's pointless be interested in the first place. Just flat out say you was stupid on the sex stuff. Don't ever tell her to fuck off for the most minute reasons. That's dumb. Speak to her nicely since your sense of judgement is awful.

Don't be so sure you cynic.

Actually hit me up on twitter @IceChilledCola I'll be like that rat named remy. I'll be your judge of character for now on.

At this point im reading this and cringing
> I don't think she's saying she gets it
Pretty sure she does, like i said >Apologise for demanding sex actually
Why should i apologise for what i am? That's me and if she doesn't like it she can fuck off
>Speak to her nicely
Bluepilled pleb

>Reddit supporting cuckoldry
As always Reddit proves to be shit

So i'm a bluepilled pleb because i'm not a massive cunt? Fuck me perhaps you do have issues. Don't consider monogamy dumbass if you're always going to be a horny prick.

your a horny idiot why is it so fucking important its just sex you dog just jerk off what the fuck

I'm the user who made the clear point. But this guy has the right idea overall also. it sounds too both of us like she wasn't saying that she has a lot of casual sex but that it is available to her as it is with most women.
If you interpreted differently that's understandable. But you should learn to not be so insecure and maybe just realize that she really does like your company. If she seems to you like a decent person then trust your instincts.
it can't hurt to give the relationship a try it's easy to SAY that things can turn out bad. but you'll likely never find a good relationship unless you at least give them a try.
Best of luck to you and if you have any more questions just post them.

ye you did dodge the bullet. If a female is in to you then her hormones shut down her "brakes" if you get my drift.

now, go and find a female who likes you and let you in to her personal space.

Clearpoint user here again. One thing I don't agree with about with that other user is that I do not think you should apologize. Because it shows that you think you did something wrong which you don't that is dishonest. just stick with the good advice I told you and let her know how it made you feel that she did not want to have sex with you but that you do understand where she's coming from, assuming you do. Just talk it over with her it sounds like that's what she wants to do

I usually have a bitter taste for women when I care for them. But i'm not a partisan and I can read people like books (Almost always) even on here, I'm not saying she couldn't be a slag, but it comes off like it's very possible that she isn't. It depends on how many relationships she's been in and other stuff desu.

How can you of all people so easily distinguish one from the other?

Fake and gay, try not to make a habit of lying on the internet