>start dieting
>no weight loss
>start eating less
>no weight loss
>no soda
>no weight loss
>take caffeine pills
>no weight loss

Yeah I just physically cannot lose weight. Eating vegetables no beer or alcohol exercising every day riding bikes and walking. I literally have to go anorexic to lose weight

Attached: 84F84B70-79C9-4893-A5C8-C3530758E892.gif (633x758, 14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WGLwzbvx4S4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

How bout all of them at the same time

Thats what I did dude its my genetics

I cut out most sugary foods and drinks (e.g. biscuits, chocolate, cola, sauces like ketchup) and I lost weight (10 kg).

That's pretty impressive that you physically cannot lose weight, imagine a man fasting for a year and being the same weight at the end of the year. Truly a god, OP is blessed with never having to eat again. God tier genetics

Some medications make you gain weight so if you're on any sort of medications that might be a cause as to why you're not losing the weight.

No if I go fully anorexic is the only way I can

Start actually eating less, count your calories and keep doing it for at least 3 months. Cutting out soda isn't some kind of miracle cure, it's just calories like anything else.
t. lost 40 pounds of fat and became a normal looking person by making a plan and sticking to it.

>hurr durr I can't lose weight
Try harder or do an hero faggot
Also >>

>lmao dude it's just my genetics, they just break the law of physics bro it's not my fault bro please bro don't look at me like that bro

Attached: 1471497046930.jpg (345x377, 18K)

They all lost weight no problem

Attached: e29b0c1154a9256399f378a80131e4f5.jpg (432x369, 30K)

Have you thought of water fasting? Consume complex carbs, no white bread

>water fasting
setting yourself up for failure
OP, take your fat ass over to and read the fucking sticky

You can lose weight youre just not actually trying

Cut out sugary drinks like juice, especially orange juice, eat an orange and drink some water instead. Eat an apple and drink some water instead. Also, speaking of water, sparkling water.No calories but your mind thinks you are drinking soda

True, unless you're just trying to trim the fat. Anything over prob 20lbs and you'll be back to backfat in a jiffy

HEY FATTIE

STOP FUCKING EATING

GET THAT FAT IN YA

It's not what your DNA is. Though it may be what parts of your DNA are expressed. This can be changed with routine and habit.

But even if it weren't this, the answer is still routine and habit.

Do you happen to take any anti-anxiety meds or the like? Such meds can have many side-effects, including difficulty of losing weight.

literally do more m8, if i hit carbs and processed foods for a week i gain 5kg, if i dont and just cycle for an hour every day and eat fresh meat and veg, i loose 5kg a week till i hit a baseline of 75kg which offsets my intake/outlet of energy

well im skinny af and tall but i have back problems.
I can't even lift 10kg without hearing my back screeching.

i have been trying to gain weight for the past half a year or so, but i cannot seem to achieve anything, i eat like a starving pig and all i gain from that is nausea every morning and feeling like living shit.
i hate my body and i hate my life.

At least you don't have high blood pressure, tachycardia etc.

Attached: 3f872dd9f50af45b0790e78df8a8c670.jpg (540x799, 101K)

Then do it fatgot

not op
but im on medication and it made me put on weight

youtube.com/watch?v=WGLwzbvx4S4
>even if I just live on water and fruit, I literally don't lose weight
this is you you dumb fuck

Waterfast worked for me and was super easy way to lose 10lbs quick. And it stays off too

>Ah'm fat coz of jean-eticks!

Attached: and-this-is-where-i-keep-my-genetics-30186.png (500x357, 101K)

>I literally have to go anorexic to lose weight
You probably think having two smaller meals a day is anorexic you fat fuck. Exercise more, eat less, eat better. It's literally that easy

This, losing weight is simply burning more calories than you take in. You can still binge on high calorie foods if you're trying to get swole, building muscle is basically converting fat cells to muscle cells, but if you spend most of your time lying on the couch eating donuts with one hand and fingering your asshole with the other hand then no shit you're gonna get fat.

as a nigger who gets fat easily and lost more than half of his weight multiple times I can recommend counting calories. you can loose 1-2 kilos a week the healthy way like that

Unless your "anxiety medication" is half a pound of potato chips, your full of bullshit. Either that or congrats, because you've broken the law of thermodynamics.

I lost 45 pounds in two months by keeping to 1500kcal a day and having a physically demanding job and no additional training.
Stop bullshitting yourself and actually try.