What is it like having a girlfriend?

What is it like having a girlfriend?

Mid 30 years old and I never had one.

Attached: 287700_screenshots_2016-01-10_00001.jpg (320x320, 35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZKsKCObse3w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

how you made it this far user?

Me too, user
But it's okay, because most himans are disgusting, both inside and out
Poster above is an example of that: He's one of the regular normie assholes that live to make people like us feel worse

fuck all shitty advice about being yourself and taking a shower.

Just try to find a hobby that makes you feel better, Don't go to the gym, but do workout, find a routine and you will start feeling better.

Pretty great. Was a virgin living with my mom until I was 25. Once i graduated uni. I got a job, moved out and got a gf through work.
There are definite things that are great...and thing a that I didn't even consider.

For one, you just can't do things anymore that you used to.
>she doesn't like vidya, so haven't played that in a while
>she can get ultra clingy, so not much me time cuz I love her too much to say I want some space
>sex drive for women is higher than men, so feels bad when I cum and she wants to keep going but I need to recharge

Overall, having a gf isn't end all be all of exsistence. It's great and I love her, but before I was able to do whatever the fuck I wanted lol

Waste of your time, just get fuck buddies instead. Long term relationships don't usually work out past college friends.

Attached: Screenshot_20190418-210142.jpg (2340x1080, 559K)

It's nice to have someone to spend time with and have intimacy but in my experience it is not worth the effort. People and women in particular are really difficult to deal with, they pretend, whine and are unpredictable, not to mention that with every relationship gets shitty no matter how much you "love" eachother. Every girlfriend brought me stress, insecurities and made live my life strained, I feel much better and more free alone.

tl;dr nice but not worth the negatives

I had a girlfriend and she abused me. I had another girlfriend after and I abused her. Now I'm alone. I wish if always been alone.

its great if you guys are truly in love, think you are in love, or even if you just like each other. you have someone to talk to, to do things with, to have sex with, to cry with, laugh with, whatever. its liek a best friend who you can fuck. a lot more obviously but its hard to write a short post about the experience of having a gf

When I have a girlfriend I miss being single and able to play videogames and fap.
When single I miss having a girlfriend. A girlfriend sends me out into the world to places I would not go on my own. Meet new people and do outdoor activities. A social explosion compared to being single which is just hiding in the man cave playing videogames and fapping.

I am Mid 30s as well. Though I was fairly consistent with relationships. I had a 5 year dry spell in my mid 20s. Almost an heroed more than a few times during that era. Now it's been a few years since my last and I can't even get a fat girl to talk to me on various dating apps. My confidence is slipping away.
I mean I have a house, job, vehicles. I am just a bit overweight but relatively the same as I've always been. What vague conversations I've had with women are so different to what I am used to. Probably should have stuck with my ex and bought into her tyranny.

Had one for 6 years I loved her more then anything and she ripped my heart out. Sometimes I wish I mever tried to settle down with a girl and just banged random chicks. Op I believe in you be persistent and try to find a chick. Honestly if I could get one im sure you can

talking shit about things you can't afford to feel better is pretty pathetic though

>Don't go to the gym, but do workout
What did user mean by this? How are you suppose to get Jow Forums without stepping into a gym?

honestly? gets boring and annoying pretty quickly, would not recommend.

You can run for cardio and do exosises with you body weight

Honestly you might just need some bros. Some homies. Some people who will have your back. Girls are just temporary man, but the homies are forever.

I've known some online homies for about ten years, and they're the best I could ask for. And we plan to meet up within the next year, so it's great. Find that group of homies, whether or it be irl or elsewhere.

not sure if trolling or not but bodyweight workouts, cardio, join a team, go climbing etc.

For me it's cycling. I don't like the gym bro culture, but there are many other ways to stay in shape besides lifting weights.

basically it's a very expensive pet that you can fuck

The most amazing feeling in your life and the one who say otherwise are just incels who never had one

Attached: AAC59A47-59C7-4B04-8F58-A7B3706558B4.png (932x1200, 264K)

>sex drive for women is higher than men, so feels bad when I cum and she wants to keep going but I need to recharge

no it's not

I'm feeling the same way. I've been seeing a girl for a few months now and I'm starting to miss having nothing to do on weekends. I know if I end it though it will be years before I find another and dating apps are absolute cancer, I can't imagine how bad it's gonna be in 5 years.
It's all a big chore

Attached: 1309465953558.jpg (2027x1200, 614K)

not him but sometimes it happens. im not sure i would say sex drive is higher for women as a whole but sometimes my gf finishes quickly and sometimes i finish first. its really about mood. when we have sex at my place she usually doesnt cum at all since we hav eto keep quiet and its just a get it done deal but whenever we go camping or travel and are at a hotel she's always more into it and wants to go seconds/thirds because she's more aroused. the environment and thrill/fun of traveling always gets her going

>sex drive for women is higher than men
user, I think you just have low test.

Buy gym equipment to use at home. Many girls don't really like the "gymbro" types for some reason.

just be skinny or just shoot steroids. apparently girls dont even like super muscular guys lel

but then again what the fuck do i know. for all i know they like obese transexuals with purple hair

youtube.com/watch?v=ZKsKCObse3w

also i guess the standard of beauty is different in different countries?

It's alright. The first (serious) time is defintely a lot better than the rest of the times in my experience. You feel like a complete person who is doing things right. After you do it a few times though, the whole thing loses its magic and going with or without is equally beneficial so you stop caring about it. Women can be really, REALLY annoying, man. You have no idea.

Virgins don't know this ;3c
Women can go multiple times and cum way more than men. I can go 3 times in a row tops, but gf will still want more.

>What is it like wasting your time with some braindead npc?
You'd have to be a braindead npc yourself to even enjoy that.
Just get a hooker and get it over with, user.

Honestly I don't know but my mental health's atrocious.

lmao nice larp. you need to be 18 to use this website

Attached: 1565801380437.jpg (619x889, 136K)

NO, STOP THINKING ABOUT GF's

Men like you need to either stay away from society or just go to work and leave everyone alone. Shit fuck, we spent 30 years raising you to have 0 children, and you're wondering what you could have had? No, fuck off, girlfriends are for Chad and smart people only

The funny thing is though;
>it is

i am late 20s and i have achieved a gf that was probably at least a 7/10 by modern standards (normal BMI, attractive face, brown, high IQ) but she was a real life tsundere which made for a torturous experience that wasn't worth it at all

do not pursue a mean, narcissistic gf no matter how desperate you might be. gtfo the instant any red flags appear

Attached: 1560011849084.jpg (720x1066, 89K)