Post incel fuel

Post incel fuel

Attached: IMG_20190815_230345.jpg (1024x599, 66K)

Holy shit that is the funniest thing Ive ever seen. Show eggy.

>hi sexy
>hey beautiful
Fucking kek
Niggas tryna get their dick wet out there AT ALL costs

Attached: 4A008819-EBB4-4B58-BCA1-CDAFFC4F0020.jpg (750x883, 208K)

Men will fuck literally anything. That's all this proves. If men raised our standards, these hoes would be in shambles.

This is why rape is in nature it evens the playing field

>r/freecomplinets
Fucking narcissistic scum.

why is eggy making these feminine gay photos

I feel like im the only guy on tinder that swipes only on 3/10 girls.

Im doing fine I guess
But thats probably only because I use another app where most girls are asian
Im still too scared to message them

Attached: 63AEEF0B-54CD-45C9-9172-A33DAB5ACB53.png (750x1334, 471K)

"sir, your asian harem are waiting for you, sir"
"all you have to do is pick which one you want and talk to her and ask for sex"

what a time to be alive

>tantan
I unironically got 9k likes within a few months whilst living in China

Tantan has global range, chinese girls wanting to practice english from 1k miles away isnt a harem

>hurdur just ask for sex
you havent used a dating app have you. you need to be chad for that even then girls are still reluctant

>Jennifer
>Not "Megg"

This is hilarious but the truth is its all mens fault. Women, even hoes, have some standards which make men compete. But the average man will fuck and wife literally anything and pay it obviously false compliments. if even like 20% of men had the balls to be like nah im not interested youre unatractive the dating dynamic would be totally different. betas a truly the disgrace of this planet

The real truth of the dating game robots conveniently ignore.

this is blackpill incarnate

facts. for ever 1 ethot theres 200 dudes making her lifestyle viable, and most of them post on r9k

They both encourage and criticize women who supply them with what the robots themselves created a market for; cognitive dissonance at its finest.

You found the truth, my son.

Attached: supreme incel gentleman.jpg (750x659, 49K)

Well this is a large number of men from a generation raised by woman. Of course that standards are going to be warped. No man has taught them that have the balls in self respect to say f*** you and do better

Attached: 1565549665792.gif (500x369, 499K)

indeed. jack thomson was unironically right about gamer/nerd culture is a poision

A lot of robots probably aren't even in the dating game. The problem is that the males who do fuck anything they can get, especially the more attractive ones, price all the other uglier males out of the market effective reducing their value to zero. A Chad or even average looking male banging a fat ugly whale will make her think that's what she realistically can get and that'll become the new standard she strives for. When the looks matched virgin robot finally comes around in her life she'll feel insulted he even thought he had a chance with her.

Hey fat girls need love too y'know

No they don't, they can try again once their weight is no longer considered fat.

I feel like your described scenario is only common in your own head, user.

Just as you generalize everyone here into the same category because you can't fathom that not everyone here sits in Discord channels orbiting/worshiping whores.

I don't even use discord famalam, get those delusions out of your head.

There is no mention of me talking about you specifically using Discord. You should probably learn the alphabet before coming into the big boy threads.

>getting into semantics
And this is where the argument was lost into the wind.

You haven't even got an argument as you didn't even bother to contend my first reply immediately going on the offensive like any other feeble minded mong. Just carry on with the inane short responses before you're brain overheats.

>my first reply
Which, again, was all memes not based on reality. When I pointed that out you started with the meme insults, which showed your true intention -- arguing for the sake of it.

>Which, again, was all memes not based on reality.
That's just a weak cop out for anyone who can't argue why or had no intention of ever doing only here to rile up anyone who snaps the bait. I should also inform your (You)'s are voided immediate upon receipt and cannot be exchanged for reddit gold, you cannot take these back with you.

>implying those aren't bots
I thought dating sites were infamous for this shit?

What kind of fantasy world do you live in?

Original

Attached: 1566004310861.png (407x387, 149K)

For the qt with hudreds of comments yes, others may need it user, maybe I'll try it,It's nice to hear nice things aboutyourself from strangers.

Eggie transitioned?

lmao reddit is unintentionally gold at times

the pic doesnt show many details but based on that: I don't even think he looks hideous or even just bad. he's not a model, sure. but he looks average enough to me

that's exactly the point though. he got literally two responses, while the girl got over a hundred times more. would that help the guy feel more accepted by society?

absoluitely btfo, if I, as a man, am not considered viable material I will gladly live with it and if the desire is strong enough, change my ways
can women do the same?
fembots?
FAT fembots?

I am currently doing the same. Not overweight though.