Remider: there are literally hundreds of tranny discord servers dedicated to predate on insecure teens/incels and...

Remider: there are literally hundreds of tranny discord servers dedicated to predate on insecure teens/incels and forcing them to take hrt and cut their arms/legs

don't fall for their lies, your life will not improve by chopping your dick off and taking estrogen

Attached: nVIot5h.png (1400x1750, 1.96M)

Other urls found in this thread:

minecraft-servers-listing.com/popular-minecraft-futanari-server/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

If you fall for this shit you deserve it. Natural selection.

>insecure teens/incels
you mean human trash?

>predate on insecure teens/incels
Should I care if some redditors kill themselves?

It sounds like you want to transition at this point, just come clean and be a sissy

why do trannies like cutting themselves so much? like what does it have to do with being female

>why do mentally ill people like doing things mentally ill people do so much?

Hundreds?
How about none?

Current group is called CuteHouse
They are literally r9cute 2.0

Attached: Cutehouse compilation.png (1000x2000, 1.57M)

>chijo
dont worry user , Chijo and his faggot friends are a bunch of retarded low iq trannies , they can't come up with such a complex plan , plus the guy already had like 2 threads about him in 8ch /cows/ , pretty sure he was doxxed

t. closet trans sissy

Attached: 1565902713555.gif (700x704, 295K)

is Chijo an other alias for Foxworth, Aeromatic, etc?
he still also has a thread on kiwifarms and lolcowfarm; still, a lot of the old gossip archives was lost in the 8ch purge.

no chijo is a different tranny , aero is the fag who originally tried to make people do hrt

they're not being forced to do anything. the participants are blackmailed willingly, it's just another one of their depraved fetishes aka forced feminization.

Attached: 1410111722835.jpg (409x382, 30K)

Self hatred, self harm and general mental illness. Cant think of many more obvious signs of self harm than chopping your dick or tits off.

>hundreds
>3, 2 of which died
ah

who cares about discord? fuck off kid you dont belong here

Attached: 1475511009438.jpg (785x757, 199K)

is it ok if i play minecraft with cute trap boys?

minecraft-servers-listing.com/popular-minecraft-futanari-server/

Attached: 1541799641532.gif (500x279, 996K)

Reminder that many incels would have a better chance of getting a relationship if they took hrt and became girls

Attached: 1555735388067.jpg (869x1024, 291K)

Aeromatic is too busy having slapfights with Kiwifarms users these days.

I never got the point of People with Depression cutting themselves, I've been dealing with (Diagnosed) Depression my whole life. I've wanted to kill myself countless times over my life, yet I still really don't get cutting yourself, any robots got anything to say on this?

Attached: I want die boys.jpg (900x460, 85K)

If you think about it the very act of transitioning is kind of like suicide.
A tranny needs to quasi kill their "old indentity" and assume the new idealized one and also convince the people around to follow trough with this indetification of itself too.
If you call a tranny by their "old" name you just "deadnamed" them for instance.
The specific idea of DEAD name.As if they killed their other person.
The tranny condition comes from a place of self-loathing,low self esteem and self-hate.Thats why places like r9k are prime recruiting spots for the trannies,because the same "result" could be generated thus bolstering their numbers,reinforcing the normality of this procedure within society at large.
They are merely going trough with their ingroup expansion efforts.

Very fascinating stuff.

If he's trying to remove the thread, then best of luck with that. There's only ever been four cases of threads being taking down from Kiwifarms, and those four threads were taken down due to copyright complaints.