Yo guys lets learn scamming. All you gotta do is find out how and get it super secure...

Yo guys lets learn scamming. All you gotta do is find out how and get it super secure. Just make sure you do it really privately so you cant get caught. We can actually have money and be neet on computers. People from the hood figure it out. Just dont get too greedy or be really stupid

Attached: 17DD630D-AEE3-44B6-879D-0BE70DBB4CBB.jpg (500x500, 50K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ubs9b-ssuuM
nulled.to
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Those people just sell drugs or steal stuff, scamming people is a bit more complicated.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ubs9b-ssuuM

He scams. In the hood they are called swipers

>Good morning, my name is Professor Roger DeSalvo, and this is Grifting 101
Paypal me 300 US dollars in order to start this online course on the ART OF GRIFTING.
You will be sent an officially certified grifting suitcase in 15 to 30 business days.

Attached: Screenshot_20190817-112157.png (960x540, 337K)

So you'd rather become a criminal and risk going to prison than just get a fucking job?

And pay some anonymous nigger on the internet to get you started and "teach" you, lmao.
The absolute state of NEETs.

Who the fuck wouldn't? Fucking pussy.

Oh yeah because clearly your some ingenious business magnate. Fuck off.

It's true. Criminal world is as cutthroat and backstabby as it can be. Never ever follow somebody else's advice fully. Only if it is your family member or a lover. Then you could consider it.

Christ it's not that bad, acting like you know what you're talking about lol.

A job is dead end I need a lot of money to invest

scamming senile old people you will get anally raped in prison

>Pfft is that jealousy I smell, Jeffrey? Grifting is an art form. You're just a simple amateur.

Attached: Screenshot_20190817-114824.png (960x540, 359K)

I think you just have to not get greedy or stupid but it takes so much studying to do it safely

Yup. I was level 20 gangster.

Internet is like a minefield when it comes to criminality. It is absolutely worthless to buy any advice. No such thing as bitcoin multiplier. Best course of action to become successful, is to get yourself to prison and become friends with someone that is locked up forever. They don't have anything to lose by telling you everything maybe get you connections. Pretty secure. Buying info is kinda dumb as fuck.

>A job is dead end

If you're a dumbass who can't do anything more complicated than flipping burgers and asking people "do you want fries with that?", sure.

I made 20k off a scam I am above working. But the scam is demeaning as fuck

Why would I be jealous? I'm not the one risking prison time. Honestly, I won't even give a shit if you get caught. It's really not my problem.

But you give a shit if they don't. Noted.

>makes 20k
>thinks he's hot shit

Buddy there are people so rich they wouldn't pick up 20k if they found it on the street because it's not worth their time to pick it up. You ain't the biggest fish in the pond.

I think people get away with it doing small and safe amounts I think you gotta make fuck loads to get investigated

>I give a shit when people do bad things and get away with it

Uh, duuuuuuuuh! I'm not a fucking sociopath.

Why are you comparing yourself to the top 5% of wealth. You probably sit on a computer all day without even having a bank account

You will be with that attitude.

nulled.to

>people get away with it doing small and safe amounts

Until they get too greedy and go for broke.

>Why are you comparing yourself to the top 5% of wealth.

I'm not. I'm just pointing out that 20k is nothing in the grand scheme of things. Scamming 20 thousand dollary-doos doesn't make you Wilson fucking Fisk.

Thanks. One day I might put that to good use. Maybe....

i'm on a few more watchlists now aren't i?

No one cares about small time scammers. Probably like 2.5-5k a month is still nothing

>2.5-5k a month is still nothing
fuck, the low end is almost double my wageslaving. wtf

Lol man get a vpn and bin I have no clue what you do with them

>Go to airport, dress nice (suit)
>Tell people youre in town for a job interview and your flight got cancelled, need money for hotel

Some poker degenerate apparently did this for years and years and didnt get caught for decades. Scummy stuff but this is a scam thread