/YFG/ - Yellow Fever General

Gas chamber edition

Attached: gas.jpg (1023x1331, 314K)

have asian gf and hang out mostly with asians. ama

Attached: IMG-2629.jpg (213x446, 54K)

Is she homegrown, moved to your country as a child, or the children of migrants?

she moved to the states about 8 years ago

Attached: 0.png (255x198, 463)

Alright, from where?

from korea. she must have been 14 or so when she moved

Awwww. How long have you been together?

it's been 3 and a half years now. cant believe it desu

Great. Marry her asap.

im looking into rings and plan on proposing soon. we've talked about getting married but she's still in school for a year and im trying to save up money for now. hows your social/love life going op?

It's hopeless. I have tard-wrangler level autism. But I want other people to be happy with their asian GFs.

sorry to hear that user and while i dont know anything about your situation or how lost you are dont give up. i was nowhere near that spergy but thoguth myself done and made it out. i sure there are many more who dont make it but also many more who make it from worse circumstances. hate to sound like a bloomer or cliche normie advice giver but hope and positivy and love are based

How do her dirty panties smell like?

I want a rich qt asian gf AAAAAAAAAA.

Attached: 1561653527626.jpg (685x564, 52K)

There might be a little hope for me, I slightly exaggerate and only needed a trad-wrangler in primary school when I was very volatile. I am now comparatively more sociable, but it's unlikely there's much hope for me. I do not look the best and by no means fulfill the stereotypical white man "Chad" build that most asian girls want.

nah you dont. most of them use you if you are attractive as a boytoy for a bit and move on. theyll marry someone who is in the same kind of lifestyle as them. that goes for most rich girls though
>t. hungout/dated with a few retardledy rich chinese/korean girls
well im not white im asian i should have mentioned since this is a yfg thread i just wanted to try and help out anons if i could with some insight or anecdotes

>4 posters in a shilling thread
Just make your shitty discord server already and shoot yourselves in the head. Cannot understand why you lads are so fascinated by girls that sound like what presumably would be the screams of pain from a tamigochi, when having sex with them

Where can I find rich asian girls?

Attached: tfuu.jpg (174x215, 39K)

Well, that's ok. If I were to ever get one. Would they tolerate my more "immature" hobbies such as my Warhammer 40,00 collection or my Bionicles?

Any college campus in america

this user is right. most iternational students are pretty well off because their parents can afford to send them overseas to study and i would say like 1/3 of them are very well off and 1/5 are obscenely rich
as long as you have a personality beyond just immature things and can put them to focus on your relationship sure. i dont mean you should never touch them or you should spend 100% of your free time on her but a relationship should be something both fo you work on. i think its easier at first because everything is new and you want to get to know each other more and more but as you keep dating you tend to respect each other's time alone for the most part so you can just do your thing then

Attached: 127914_163649_1212.jpg (750x500, 62K)

>born a nigger so I'll never make it

Attached: 1497813773281.png (838x946, 151K)

Ok user, thank you for your advice.

youre welcome user. hope things really do turn around for you someday. best of luck to you

Thank you. Best of luck to you tooo