Waifu vs

BlueKatie (Katie) v.s. threemilk t (Agatha)

Who wins?

Attached: KatieAggie.jpg (4096x4096, 1.04M)

>Who wins?
katie

/thread

Agatha , I dont like hapas

Katie, fuck kikes.

katie seems like the kind of girl who would date you but stay away from sex because she never realized that dicks are bigger than a finger

Based and Qaudpilled

Goy and Jewpilled

That's fucking cute and hot

Goy and Jewpilled

Oregan0

hold on , Agatha is jewish? I didn't even know

why does this picture make her boobies look so good? is it her bra? why does it seem like her nipples would be small and cute and sensitive?

Attached: EAzzH40XkAATc1d.jpg (674x1200, 138K)

Didn't know Aggie is jewess
Bullshit. That's the first thing you'll notice on her looks. Nigger.

>does hanukkah mukbang
>has frizzy dark hair
>has pale skin
how did you not know

she doesnt have the usual hooked nose or big milkers , there is really no way to tell

I don't think Katie is wearing a bra in that one. I don't see the strap. Or maybe strapless? Hmm. But her breasts are firm and small enough that she won't even need to wear one.

Pic related. Pretty sure ahe didn't even wore a bra. Lol

Attached: Katie.jpg (2048x1536, 331K)

>don't have big milkers
>"Knows Agatha"

now, you're bullshitting. Kys nigger.

she has to be wearing one because they seem way more perky and perfectly shaped compared to this one, but the idea that she regularly goes braless especially in her videos is a really nice thought

Attached: 1565857340433.jpg (720x971, 106K)

I take it back. I'm blind. I can see the strap. She's actually wearing one.

Yeah, the bra made her little breasts perky. Jej

Attached: KatieSchool.jpg (750x750, 85K)

her milkers are pretty average you faggot , prove me wrong if you can

I fucking hate you waifufag orbiter pieces of shit so fucking much.

i still cant believe katie will be 18 in a few months
her birthday is close enough to valentines day that you could forget it and celebrate it on valentines day and make it extra romantic

I dream of the day that Katie will make a POV Jerk Off Instruction asmr vid wearing only a white cotton bra, then near the end she'll take it off and spits on her little tits for a bit and will begin the 10-01 countdown.

Sorry Katie. I'm horny today.

Attached: BK.jpg (750x750, 58K)

t. jealous roastie who never had orbiters

She's gonna be a big girl soon. How should we celebrate that day.

cumming on pictures of her face is the only thing imaginable

at least katie wont turn into some sort of dyke and cut her hair and reject affection from the internet katie on the other hand will remain fairly traditional and keep her hair and open her heart to anyone and everyone.

Hng. And maybe send it to her. But she don't reapond to DMs, but says she reads it all.

she definitely seems like the kind of girl to read all comments and posts directed at her and this is exactly why she needs to not be made aware of people cumming on pictures of her