You boys ready for classic wow

You boys ready for classic wow

Attached: armor_bloodfang.jpg (600x820, 62K)

was interested and reserved names, but not very hopeful because of massive demographic shifts in the past 5-7 years

ya, casually. i used to play orc hunter and human warrior.

ill roll priest this time. idk which race yet

Daily reminder that the release of (((WoW Classic))) is a distraction by them to get the white man to stop focusing on important issues by drowning them in nostalgia.

Attached: images.jpg (300x168, 11K)

yeah buddy. Got 9 days off work starting with release day and just replenished my stash of adderall. Cant fucking wait.

Attached: le4ynwkngx231.jpg (627x401, 46K)

trust is necessary to form counter conspiracies, and given that has already been undermined there is no basis for your implied solution(s)

>people going HAM on release
what for? other than pvp theres no point. getting top rank would be the easiest right after launch

Grand Marshal / High Warlord gear is BiS pre Naxxaramas

I thought the pvp ranks weren't available until phase 2

the sooner you get to 60, the more valuable resources you can collect without competition. If you nolife the first month and play your cards right you can set yourself up for the rest of the server's lifespan without any need to farm.

oh is it? youre probably right.
Horde has the advantage for WSG, because windfury + orc warriors are OP asf (orcs have stun resistsnce and blood fury racial trait).

you are correct. No honor system until p2 and no battlegrounds until p3.

i get that, but its not going to go beyond Naxxaramas. no hurry

Icy Barbed Spear = Arcanite reaper but with 3.6 speed instead of 3.8

you don't seem to understand my point. If you nolife the beginning, you can potentially save yourself uncountable hours worth of busywork throughout the following ~2 years.

plus it feels good to mog the fuck out of casuals.

lets see. valuable resources are just crafting mats. the best blacksmithing weapon is arcanite reaper, not even an epic.

you will need flasks for raids, so alchemy/herb picking would be a solid choice.

other than that, the best dropped loot are from Emerald Dragons / Kazzak / Azuregos outside of MC/BWL/Ony/ZG/AQ

which you cant solo. the only advantage to no lifing it on release is getting server firsts.

i may roll hunter again. felt going doing top 2 dps with the ancient bone bow from UD Strat

you are overlooking a lot, particularly farming elementals for the mats used for resistance potions which every raider is going to be chugging en masse, and devilsaur leather to make the devilsaur set that every rogue/warrior/hunter is going to need. There are more things as well. Much more than just flasks and blacksmithing mats.

Yep, I'm going to shit on everyone and CL for hunters again.

Attached: 1565556393367.png (544x546, 368K)

i recall farming elementals being a BC thing, for motes. ya skinning is not bad

mining rich thorium is profitable due to arcane crystals drop which are used in a bunch of recipes on lightbringer they would sell for around 15-20g each.

>I'm going to make so many new friends when wow classic comes out
>day one no friends
>day seven no friends despite being level 42
>day 15 still no friends Max level
>day 30 no guild and blacklisted for looking and being legit autistic

Looking forward to it anons!

arent mmos just shitty subpar games that make people feel like their socializing so they tolerate it like ESO or TOR?

That's just sad, why don't you go out and learn fucking social skills

Why don't you go fuck yourself nigger

If you have so much free time, you can go out and practice your fucking game and social skills everyday and night. Would be better than ''no lifing'' in front of a computer. There's a whole real world out there

No, I've been playing on a private server for WotLK for years now.

Attached: 1556862396997.jpg (477x494, 138K)

And? For some of us the real world fucking sucks ass. No amount of muh self improvement will fix that

yep
rolling warlock on herod with my 2014-2019 private server homies its going to be great

Why the fuck would I do that when there are black lotus and devilsaur to be farmed? Socializing is a cheap temporary high. Wow characters last forever.