God

Why are we so obsessed with sex when we should be worrying about serving our God?

God is eternal and his promise is true, all we have to do is repent for our sins and carry our crosses daily.

Attached: kingdom-of-god-promise-coming-kingdom_0.jpg (720x480, 59K)

>when we should be worrying about serving our God
Why?

Attached: 1564730136387.png (314x278, 119K)

God is a cope for those who have no faith in themselves.

God is a cute loli and I want her to bee my gf.

Define God.

I hope you arent fucking stupid and think any of the exoteric religions arent anything but a form of control.

Naturalism is cope for the ones who want to sin, the path to God is narrow, difficult, and only the humble who place their faith in God can accomplish.
That's blasphemy.
>Why?
Because God is the all knowing, all seeing, all powerful creator of the universe who came to earth to forgive our sins.

A trinity of persons, but one being.

You sound enlightened.

Do you also travel east?

Please stop puking out exoteric dogma you literal slave.

You are so stupid it hurts.

I am not coping with naturalism in order to sin. I maintain a very strict moral code and dont enjoy hurting others. I dont need a false idol to be a productive, good person.

You are close to the truth but also far away. I pity you. I know you feel turmoil daily because you cant be at peace. Your soul is in my thoughts.

>Stop telling me the truth user, I want to live in sin.
I just want you to know that there's an alternative to eternal torment.
Travel east? Mind explaining what does this have to do with God?
>Moral Code
Without God you can't possibly have a moral code.

I dont feel any turmoil about my actions. Sorry that you arent fulfilled so you feel the need to force your beliefs on others.

Abraxas will save us.

Attached: 64aca52895eb4ef025ae5d84e4e34c48.jpg (500x666, 72K)

>you cant have a moral code without god
If you believe this then you are saying all men are born with a predisposition to be a sociopath. That isnt how science works. I just feel bad when I do things to hurt or inconvenience others so I dont do them. Helping is good. I like to make people smile.

Even now you assume I am a monotheistic esoteric sheep trying to impose my morals when I actually wish the opposite.

This is what I meant by you are close to the truth but still beyond reach.

Pitiable slumbering fool

I actually didnt say anything of the sort but you obviously think you sound like that. Nice word choice.

You did when you said I was trying to force my beliefs on you.

There is no way you'd be accurately know what I am trying to share because you haven't been Hermetically initiated. But of course you'll just think that's another "superstition"

>I like to make people smile
See this is why you can't have morals, pedophiles, homosexuals, fornicators, and rapist also just want to be happy. There's no just thing as good person user.
False gods aren't going to save you from eternal hellfire.

Ironic since you worship the literal demiurge.

No ascension for you, slave. Keep eating your veggies and grain. :)

Actually if you reread my previous posts I said I dont like harming or inconveniencing others, which is exactly what all the people you just listed do. Nice try though.

Funny how atheist try everything to deny God.

I'm not worrying about sex and I'm not worrying about god. The only thing I have time to worry about is how the fuck I'm going to survive and how I can be a better, stronger person than I am right now.

But you like making people happy don't you? You don't want to hurt others so you turn a blind eye at their bad things don't you. There's no such thing as a good person, we all have fallen short from the glory of God.

This world will pass away, there's nothing worth building, there's nothing worth rejecting God and going into the lake of fire for.

Why would I ignore bad things people do? I dont agree with others being hurtful either.

I call you a demiurge worshiper and you retort by calling me an atheist of all things lmao

How uneducated are you on theology?

Sex is real and affects me in a way that is profound and immediate.

Don't listen to all those fags itt.

I know the answer to your question. You know, we humen are very interesting as beings. We have the logical and creative capabilities of gods while being bound to the body of a earthen creature.
I honestly don't know why we are like this, being some kind of half bred god/creature thing. But in all your thoughts you should always be aware of both of our heritages.
At the end of the day we always need to seek balance in our two sides. Balance in all things. So your question was: Why are we obsessed with sex? Because we are creatures. We are designed to reproduce. It is our nature.
And your second question: Why are we having sex when we should serve god? We are not serving god. We are god ourselves. You know all those stories about how god sacrificed himself for our sins? God basically died and created us out of his consciousness. It's hard to understand but we are gods mind bound to the earth.
So your question is very legit. We are hybrids between divinity and instinct. But devoting ourselves to some kind of imaginery god figure is just stupid. You should believe in yourself and in those around you. We will create and do so much more than "god" ever will.
TL;DR: We are god and we are animals. Thats the truth and you should seek divinity in yourself rather than looking for false gods.

I am literally you but I'm not going to hand feed people the hermetic lessons and neither should you.

I really don't believe the gods care about being worshiped. They do nothing for people that worship them, if you haven't noticed. Those people are all miserable all the time while the people who pay the gods no attention live lives of privilege and unbound success.

Plus, if it were really so important, they would have created more species than just men who would even be able to live in service to them.

I do beliebe in creators but they're not looking for groupies in humanity. They're just making shit for fun.

What's "bad" in your list?
Sex is temporary, the Kingdom of God is eternal, so is his lake of fire.
Satan was casted out of heaven for wanting to be like God.

>Sex is temporary, the Kingdom of God is eternal, so is his lake of fire.
Says you.

>the Kingdom of God is
hypothetical and purely speculative. Not something to base your life off of.

I guess this is the answer to my question, you are all slaves of the flesh.

>no rebuttal?
>call them slaves for disagreeing with you. that way, you come out of it looking and feeling superior

Intentionally depriving someone of resources, physically sexually or mentally abusing someone, acting in a manner meant to cause harm to someone for any purpose. It is okay to make decisions about myself that people do not agree with but are not harmed by other than being disgruntled by a difference of opinion, as you cant satiate everyones desire. Same goes for animals. We should be kind to all creatures.

>You believe that you are your own gods
>You expect me to take your shitpost seriously.
Who created the universe user?

So if I unintentionally kill people for a good cause I'm good in your books?

How do you unintentionally KILL a person? Dont tell me that im unintentionally killing by not giving all my resources to others, because that would mean I would die too.

Cause the niggers are going to psyop you in real life with my stuff

>>You believe that you are your own gods
Literally never said that.
>>You expect me to take your shitpost seriously.
Literally never said that either lmao. No one expects "their" shitpost to be taken seriously when "their" shitpost consists entirely of something someone else said on their behalf despite the fact that they never actually said it.
>Who created the universe user?
I don't know. That's the point of what I've been saying so far.
No one knows for sure and it's not wise to base your life on something you're unsure about.

See how that fares out

It has been faring out nicely.

>Who created the universe user?
Nobody. Random happenstance.

My MWC says otherwise

Is that period the size of your brain?

By creating industry which in the shorterm helps but kills in the long run. user you're in denial of the one true God who is eternal and has am eternal moral code. You can't say that you're good by comparing yourself to others, when you should be comparing yourself to God.
Well I guess you're not your own god.

I'm very sorry then, could you point to your original post then? Thanks.

>Well I guess you're not your own god.
Never said I was. You're bad at arguing. Like said, you can't just put words into your argumentative opponents' mouths and then argue against that instead. You're effectively arguing with yourself.

I don't want to play cheerleader for a cosmic couch potato.

Its too much work to serve God .
Basicly you have to deny yourself , you Ego for the greater good .
Eveyone wants to be happy in the moment , living a comfy life .
Its too haaarrdd .
REEEEE...

Attached: 1563894812369.jpg (303x335, 90K)

Yes but it's not to scale.

You're missing the point you can't have morality without an eternal, all knowing God.

But that's wrong. Study nihilism moar.
The point of life without an eternal, all-knowing God is whatever humanity collectively deems it is; as it is, it seems our purpose on Earth is to advance the experience of living as our species as much as possible. So all of our morality stems from that.
We don't have to do good things only because God says so. We do good things for the advancement of the human race. It's what motivates us to be kind to each other, to innovate technologically, to help each other through vulnerable times, to not descend into selfish chaos.
God is not absolutely necessary for morality.

Fuck you roast I'm not a cosmic couch potato

>We don't have to do good things only because God says so. We do good things for the advancement of the human race. It's what motivates us to be kind to each other, to innovate technologically, to help each other through vulnerable times, to not descend into selfish chaos.
God is not absolutely necessary for morality.
If you've studied history, you'll see that our collective morality changes every time. Something that was "right" is now "bad", and the "right" is seen as "bad". Each nation and each generation has a different idea on what "advancement" is. Therefore, if your explanation is true human are doomed to go nowhere.

I'd rather worship a god who actually gets shit done. Like Odin. He promised the end of all frost giants, and look around, do you SEE any frost giants? Your lazy ass took three days to respawn, and don't blame it on lag, told everyone "brb lol" and immediately logged out and never returned. And you didn't even drop any ph4t l3wt after the PKs pwned your n00b ass.

Kind of a weak argument because the idea of shifting morality ultimately stems from one ever-present goal: improve the experience of living. Try to create Heaven on Earth. Our definition of Heaven may change over time but that's still the permeating goal.
Improvement is a basic human instinct, both on an individual level and on a collective one. People don't live for the purpose of ruining their own lives. That would be retarded. It's not in the collective interest.

>Each nation and each generation has a different idea on what "advancement" is.
The flaw with this logic is that it applies to religious morality as well. Different cultures worship different gods who supposedly want different things and different ways of life, which leads to conflict.
So you're not really saying anything that doesn't also apply to religion here.
Still, the point is that people are determined to improve, regardless of how things may change on a smaller scale.

I am a good and responsible person for the sake of being good not because God wants me to be. I would be the same person if I was Christian or not.