What's keeping you from going outside and interacting with the world?

What's keeping you from going outside and interacting with the world?

Attached: red53.jpg (1152x1436, 371K)

those creamy ginger thighs

The principle of inertia

cus yew keep posting babes like her

Even if I go outside everyone is living multiple lives inside their phones and social media, so you're never actually interacting with someone, it's just the mask they've decided to put on a the moment.
Specially while dating, fuck dating modern women, they're as void as it can get.

Looks just like my organic chem partner in uni

Me..

origninally

Attached: 1544023005273.png (625x756, 382K)

I don't get what am I supposed to do. I try to fake it but it feels wrong to do that. I have friends who occasionally go out, but the only thing I ever do is make awful jokes, anime references and drink.
I don't *get* what am I supposed to do outside.
It's all just pretension to me.

Tumor sized acne

Where am I supposed to goooooooooo... it's so hot and everything costs money

My mom, she doesnt like when I go out without a reason and just getting out of the house isn't a good reason

I have not found a single intelligent man to have a conversation with in any topic
and no women find me attractive
so there is literally no point for me to go out any more, other than buying food, that is
thankfully, I am over it
I actually think I am over it

Attached: hey.jpg (852x1200, 570K)

>I have not found a single intelligent man to have a conversation with in any topic
this is a common problem
i don't have it because i share my ideas on the int3rn3tZ

not sure why i would, how i could enjoy or benefit from it

i am a wageslave so forced to leave my place 40 hours a week. it sucks

i'am an introverted ugly manlet

>tfw 2 smart
What is you want to talk about user? Share it with us
>inb4 politics

history, philosophy, politics, women, music

I go outside every day dude
you know what's out there? old boomers walking their dogs. families with their kids. wannabe tough zoomers with their loud cars and bikes waiting for becky so they can blast her pussy later that night.
why should I interact with that?

Past experience.

there are people out there
i don't like people

It hot as fuck outside right now

youre mom b hot af

I pushed everyone away to the point that I never get invited to do anything anymore, and don't even really talk to anyone minus my ex-girlfriend who recently moved to my town, but refuses to see me because I'm an alcoholic.

Escapism. I would rather rewatch Kill la Kill than meet new people

Life and everyone in it annoys me

I can discuss most of these to varying degrees. mostly music and philosophy.

want to be friends?

I've tried it and it's really not that fun, I genuinely don't like to party and I like to be by myself so really the outside world is not that appealing for now

Attached: 1565710322428.png (1196x752, 21K)

for this user

Boredom. There is literally nothing there. And if there does happen to be a car in front of me in traffic or another person in the grocery store line I instantly get overcome by an intense feeling of tiredness and disappointment.

Ever since high school people don't do anything interesting that stimulates your brain whatsoever. No fighting, no blowing up random shit with homemade fireworks bombs, no street racing on some shitty mopeds or smuggling booze. They just sit on chairs drinking and talk about the fun stuff they used to do in HS.

im in norway
and a depressed wizard
but you could try
here's my throwaway [email protected]

The outside world is scary. I'm a worthless human being so all ill do when i try to interact with others is inconvenience them. Its better that i stay inside and not bother anyone.

Attached: 1560439950257.gif (500x300, 128K)

I've gone on one date in my life and it was the most anxiety I've ever experienced.

I do go outside but human connection is difficult for me.

>Boredom. There is literally nothing there. And if there does happen to be a car in front of me in traffic or another person in the grocery store line I instantly get overcome by an intense feeling of tiredness and disappointment.
>Ever since high school people don't do anything interesting that stimulates your brain whatsoever. No fighting, no blowing up random shit with homemade fireworks bombs, no street racing on some shitty mopeds or smuggling booze. They just sit on chairs drinking and talk about the fun stuff they used to do in HS.
damn
relatable

How am i even suppose to interact with people without it being weird or what do i even say

>What's keeping you from going outside and interacting with the world?
i want to be comfy
the outside world doesnt want that

Attached: +_1a8c16a19aac5aa12cade37389754136.jpg (1000x1333, 318K)

chronic pain and sensory issues.

holy fuck she looks like she fucks asian guys exclusively

>ywn see her in real life and say,
"Wow, user, I think I love you,"

As though anything like that is out there for me

Broke my ankle hiking like a week ago

Just pretend they're computer NPCs.

it's dangerous outside the blankets fren

Attached: 1565237253761.jpg (639x819, 75K)

Outside is shit.

>What's keeping you from going outside and interacting with the world?
The world

i can walk for like 2 minutes then i gotta turn back
no car
too fat for a bike
live in buttfuck no where small aussie town

Attached: 1552309457474.jpg (640x640, 27K)

>not going to a bar/club and ordering straight rum shot for shot and enjoying your life
>not buying any girl at the bar rum shots and just not giving a fuck and then fucking their brains out later
Fucking at least try and enjoy life robots, or don't. Keep bitching about meaningless shit that you let get in your way.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 48K)

Unironically solid advice, I know it sounds like an r9k trope but it really does work wonders, just don't get too carried away and repeat the same questions over and over.

short
vgjhvcvhgcfh

Deep depression. I can't even go to the store without coming back worse than when i left. Just seeing people happy makes me feel like a piece of shit

Everyone thinks im weird, offputting, and ugly

Every time I do go outside, the people repulse me so much that I have to restrain from vomitting. I do gp outside to remind myself why I stay inside.

I don't like normalfags. I think they are uninteresting degenerates.

>rum
lol what a fucking cringe post

is rum cringe now?

Going to a bar and buying shots is the opposite of enjoyment for me. I enjoy my life much more at home, alone.

I can't stand bars. I like doing lots of other things outside, but they don't result in friendships or anything, even when I do them with groups.