Some just don't have someone waiting out there for them

So who else has accepted the fact that they don't have a significant other out there, that there isn't someone out there for you and that being forever alone is your destiny, and with the acceptance that you're going to die alone and without a progenitor, a lover or a legacy, and that you can finally move on with your life without the burden of a false hope for love?

Attached: 1502950544342.png (500x544, 303K)

not me

I dunno

reply hazy, try again later

I felt this way for a while and it made me genuinely happy but then I realized I was just in denial. I can’t shake the innate desire for love and I hate it. My therapist even says I should keep that desire because it’s normal. I can’t convince them that it’s just a bullshit evolutionary response to get us to breed.

Go back to the mentally ill attention whore board.

Attached: are you retarded.jpg (222x227, 6K)

I just embrace that denial and kill it with drugs and alcohol

No I’m not retarded I just don’t memorize 8-ball answers.
I try this but I always run out of money after nearly dying multiple times and sustaining several injuries. My last alcohol binge caused me to fail a semester of college and got me a fucking scar on my face.

does literally everything you ever see drop out of your head when you go to sleep at night? you must have the mental storage capacity of a floppy disk

I don’t see how I’d be passing college with minimal effort if that was the case. I haven’t used a plastic 8-ball since I was a kid and I used [s4s] for years.

You gotta mix & match. If I mix weed & alcohol (or kratom & alcohol, or kratom & weed) I can make my binges last as long or as short as I want without spending too much money

I was fine last semester because I barely care for booze when I have weed. I simply can’t control my consumption though. Mary jane is the only girl that’ll never leave me.

I dont know what to tell you. I usually drink more if I don't have weed to smoke while I drink; having even just one little teensy bowl's worth of hi-quality weed is the difference between me stopping at 1 Steel Reserve and drinking 2-3

Attached: 1522543565871.jpg (720x630, 46K)

You don’t need to tell me anything. I’ve accepted the fact that I’m sick. To me, drinking only 2-3 beers is torture. It’s like I’m teasted with a fraction of the shitfraced feeling I crave.

Me. But I want to be alone

>without a progenitor
You mean a descendant you silly leafman

i have and i dont care

Isn't this the guy who used to spam ERP threads?

Attached: 745.png (327x316, 211K)

Yup
No point in waiting for something that will inevitably end in needing to pay for child support, take half of your assets, and cuck you
Not necessarily in that order
2D will never give you up, never let you down, never run around, and/or desert you.
2D will never make you cry, never say goodbye, tell a lie, or hurt you

Attached: 7705cf22ed49f9985e8b582e26266adf.jpg (800x1110, 248K)

yes.