I love you r9k robots! *kiss*

I wish all of you incels would just take the estrogen pill so I could kiss you, cuddle you, snuggle you and hug you and love you and make you into my cute effeminate gf :)
I would also dom you in bed in a caring and romantic way ;)

Seriously, stop whining about not getting a gf.
If you can't get a gf, BECOME THE GF, your life will become MUCH easier and you'll finally be happy user, I promise! I'll happily take you in with me and take care of you while you take the role of a cute housewife and be in charge of the food, the house and the pets for me all right?

Every day we will kiss each other good night and spend a few minutes looking at each other's faces and thinking how lucky we both are to be together; and on very special occasions, I'll get very kinky and make you wear a dog collar with a tiny bell and make you call me master while I make you lick my feet and my tummy until you are on you knees begging me to let you touch yourself and put it in you...

mfw this fantasy will never become real :(

Attached: This is you.png (370x528, 127K)

That aint gonna work for me. I AM the top.

top tier taste desu i want a boiwife as well friendo

Shame that almost every incel on this board would still look like dogshit even on the largest doses of HRT.

See? Wouldn't it be great to round up all the submissive cute bois and force them to be our girlfriends? Just thinking about it make my dick wet...

Attached: Definitely you.png (1000x1110, 972K)

It would watching them pout and try to fight back at first then learning to love it all while you tease them mercilessly

Not really, they fail in the sexual marketplace because they are lacking in masculine traits, which in turn means that their bodies just naturally lean more on the side of having female traits. Instead of fighting it and trying to be more of a "man" to get the girl, they should just accept it and go with the flow, they'd be much happier that way :)

Where do these fucking people come from?

>I could kiss you, cuddle you, snuggle you and hug you and love you
>you lick my feet and my tummy
the only good things from this posts i would actually be ok with
being a tranny is gay

Attached: 44cfb85cb83d4799ead86d45dc5d2dcd1a98157dv2_hq.jpg (500x673, 50K)

I am a bottom but I'm pretty comfortable being a man desu.

No one mentioned that you had to turn into a tranny

this is why I hate r9k. sissy tranny propoganda.

Can't I just find someone to be in a mutual loving relationship with instead?

Attached: 1524977757293.jpg (400x406, 59K)

Same. Time to filter estrogen.

are there any trap discord servers here desu

where do I sign up to be ur gf(male)?
I'd be excited to lick your feet

Attached: image.jpg (327x440, 201K)

Do you live in EU or USA?

USA
this life sounds so good

Attached: 1508302139885.jpg (631x635, 80K)

Sorry, you're too far away :(

I figured, its a nice fantasy to have though. What other kinks would you enact on your gf(m)?

Beam me up scotty, no intelligent life in this thread.

where did op go?
origini

He's probably gone why do you need him?

>hrt shilling with link
do everyone a favor and kill yourself now instead of waiting another 10 years