Happiness Thread

Post your happiest stories or general positive/optimistic feelings

Attached: 303E92A4-37CC-4C56-BA47-7C3EEAFFD64A.jpg (1001x823, 154K)

I have a family that loves me.

Great. family is the most important thing. My family loves me too

Attached: DFB1BECB-7732-4C03-B4A8-2A00DDF21D8A.jpg (1008x1093, 691K)

You should try to spend time with them user. That's what helped me

>signed up for sports league this fall
Actually kind of excited, waiting is kinda killing me, badminton btw, I'm actually decent

Sport is the most healthy pleasure you could find. I should practice more too

Felt runner's high as a near-obese cyclist
Warning: this may be a health hazard, I had very good stamina beforehand

I looked at my mortgage statement today and realized I can pay off my house in one fell swoop if I wanted to.

It's a great feeling of freedom.

I actually have a couple friends who are really cool and really care about me. I don't know what I would do without them

I have a best friend and we do everything together. we are taking a trip together with my family at the end of the month. Life is good

Attached: 1322796219001.png (500x382, 57K)

im hopeful for the future and things are going very well, i feel happy anons

just got in caught up for bad coping mechanism (substance abuse) and im going to start therapy soon, very excited for this new point in my life

people meme on SSRIs in here, but they really helped me out of my neurotic death spiral and i'm the happiest i've been in about 2 years. no more severe hypochondria, no more constantly thinking i'm going to die or that any number of things are going to absolutely destroy my life any moment.

things are very calm now. the days are still boring, but at least they're not torturous.

i can still fap too. didn't get hit very hard with the sexual side effects.

Attached: I-m-flying.jpg (720x320, 23K)

my oneitis and i used to get high, cuddle, and watch movies. those were the happiest moments of my life

Attached: I+know+hence+the+sad+wojak+_156e9fb62c64b60.jpg (279x326, 10K)

hey man that's what it's all about. I hope those memories stay with you forever, and if you aren't still with her there are 7 billion people out there, you will def find someone else eventually.

no i dont want to remember it because she's getting married i want to remove her entirely from my brain

why? i haven't had sex in like 10 years, but i like remembering when i actually got to fuck girls i was attracted to.

I am 24 and don't even remember being really happy, not just a single day

Attached: ehhh.jpg (660x716, 53K)

My body has tons of protons so that's really positive I guess

The day she said "I love you."

Attached: 1565505179435.gif (400x318, 976K)

sometimes I can't remember happy things from my past, but it's not because I never had happy moments, they just don't stick in my brain as much as the bad and cringeworthy memories. It might be the same with you. Try keeping a journal and write it down whenever you feel good or happy