Which app have you had the most success with? Tinder, Bumble, or Hinge?

Which app have you had the most success with? Tinder, Bumble, or Hinge?
Tinder gives me the most matches, but theyre almost always fat women which I dont like.
Bumble is less frequent, but usually tend to be more quality. Mainly because I dont have that ive breaker to fuck up, which I almost always do.
Hinge, no matches yet. At all. Is this app even alive?

Attached: 20190817_210559.png (500x603, 346K)

why do you swipe right on fatties?

I swipe right on everyone just to see what I get. Not my fault they all end up being fat. I unmatch immediatly anyway.

Dont use apps. Its over. Go out in real life. Get the money or power, then women will follow. Dont fucking waste time on tinder unless youre a 10/10 with a nice instagram profile, which you are not. 99 of men arent. And boys that need showing on instagram are fucking faggots too, so dont become that. Women follow strong men. It really is true. Stop giving a fuck about them. Accept your position but change it. Accept being a hermit for a while, and realize its not permanent- unless you dont change, in which case it is permanent. Dont be yourself. Never ever. Change, change, change. Become visibly careless about women. Disregard the power of their materiality, which is all they have. Increase your negotiation power.

For all god sakes delete Tinder and do ANYTHING to improve your life, not for women, but for yourself. They WILL follow.

that's how you get shadowbanned, retard

The thing a woman finds most sexy is a man whom they cannot get, because he is too busy doing actual productive things with his life. This the only truth you need in life. Same poster, but really fucking OP START ACTING.

Nah. That wont work. Tinders my best shot.

totally agree my friendo

don't listen to this dumb incel OP.
you'll end up bitter and alone like him and most incels.
improve yourself, yes, but don't follow meme advice like "hurr durr women will follow if you ignore them amirite fellow incels" it's bullshit.

I reset the app daily to get the 12 hour "show up first" thing. So whatever.

so you'll get the same matches over and over?

Youre a fucking retard for not providing a counter argument, but im not surprised since i fince myself on the biggest loser board on all of the internet.

just matched with a girl from work. my first ever match. what the fuck do I open with!

And of course my advice only applies if you are somewhat good looking and mentally healthy, if not, just kill yourself already, you will never have any chick love you at all.

Unmatch her. She will wonder how she didnt satisfy you and prop herself up to make you want her; she is child looking for daddys approval.

tempting if i was playing the long game but im just going to fuck and chuck desu

Had the most success with life. Dating apps don't work for me but meeting girls in person does. I guess I meet girls' real life standards but not their inflated tinder standards.

fuck off you cunt. you're just a bitter incel that wants everyone else to be as miserable as you.
no she will no wonder shit. she probably won't even notice. so fuck off back to planning a mass shooting and posting on incels.co, miserable asshole

say something related to her bio. usually most hi and heys get ignored. so try to be creative
also if she's from work why not just talk to her irl?

meant for
>now this post is original

her bio is literally
>someone love me pls & thanks

Zero matches on tinder but I got 50+ likes

5 matches on bumble but they delete within that 24 he response window

10 on hinge during that premium month 5 ghosted 5 stood me up. 0 matches since.

They make me depressed to use but I'm too much of a loner hermit to meet girls irl

Then love her, user.