Any fellow Euros awake at this hour? Why? Personally, I have no sense of time anymore

Any fellow Euros awake at this hour? Why? Personally, I have no sense of time anymore.

youtube.com/watch?v=lPVBrRd9wCo

Attached: 11.png (600x600, 137K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gsa9QP3dz2s
youtube.com/watch?v=M-LMYdj-wqo
youtube.com/watch?v=vrRNj4tP4Sc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Europe is fuckin gay lmao

Am i still considered Euro? have a song anyways
youtube.com/watch?v=gsa9QP3dz2s

Fix your sleep schedule, fuck Euro time zone and thanks for posting something easily enjoyable, this is what i play when i need to get pumped up.
youtube.com/watch?v=M-LMYdj-wqo

Yeah, hi. My sleep schedule is kaput, I'm a vampire.

I suppose if you feel like it.
What's wrong with the time zone?
Finally another one. How are you holding up? A neet maybe?

Yes, just can't be bothered to go to sleep I suppose. Have lots of these days when I don't have to wake up early.

Do you think the way you feel at a given moment justify being an asshole or acting in a shitty way towards a friend?

>How are you holding up? A neet maybe?
I'm not. And yes, I'm a neet, dropped out of everything and everyone earlier this year.
I had to get out of bed to make this post phoneposting is fucking garbage but turns out the site was down fuck me.

Attached: 65372421_p21.jpg (800x1130, 490K)

>tfw no pale euro boi to fuck with my brown cock

I just came back from a party like a norman... But im euro and still up so it counts!

Still up. I hate myself right now. And you, what are you doing right now OP ?

Of course not. Unless they're the cause of those feelings.
A fellow dropout. Have you abandoned your family too? I wish I could do that.
What kind of party? I got to attend a few just before graduation. A bit of a taste of that normal life.
Hate myself as well. Just living in constant confusion. Always tired. Thanks for asking.

Euro uni student on summer break reporting in, how are you?

>Have you abandoned your family too?
I still live with my mom but I barely see her. I'm assuming she thinks I'll get back to normal life eventually since this isn't the first time I've gone full hikineet. What did you drop out of?

I went to a party where they placed a pool on the dancefloor and sprayed water everywhere. So everyone was wet and the entire floor was covered in a disgusting mixture of beer cartons, beer and water. So it was pretty fun. Didn't really drink anything but i did dance a lot.

Hello. Be sure not to drop out. And I'm just tired and feel like shit in general.
Nice. I live with mom whom I barely see as well. Seems like I'll spend autumn alone though. I dropped out of International Relations. You?

>Hello. Be sure not to drop out. And I'm just tired and feel like shit in general.
My ex almost managed to do the dropout for me, though why do you feel bad?

No, that friend makes me kind of happy whenever we talk. But sometimes i just feel bad and act like and asshole by my own insecurities. Or maybe i am just an asshole because i just am and i want to excuse myself with how i feel at the moment.

You used to post /nightwalk/ threads or in those generals they make, right?

>Seems like I'll spend autumn alone though
How so? I've had no contact with anybody other than posting on imageboards since I dropped out and I'm going insane. I dropped out of art and graphic design.

I'm awake whenever. Playing dragon quest 2.

Attached: hydron.gif (396x342, 362K)

Hey Europe, I just got one thing to say to you: my ass faggot

Attached: Despacito.png (952x982, 166K)

Mentally ill, loser, neet etc. Standard robot stuff.
Well, if you're an asshole, there's certainly a reason for it. So saying you're insecure doesn't mean you're making and excuse for it. It might be the real reason.
Yes, nightwalk threads were one of the first ones I made here long ago. Maybe I'll make more when I get back to a place that actually allows me to carry pepper spray haha. Though there are practically no people there. Pic related is the river near my home.
I'll be living in one of my parent's homes without them being present there basically.

Attached: 20190513_202118.jpg (3024x2157, 784K)

>Mentally ill, loser, neet etc. Standard robot stuff
Why are you a loser? And what mental problems you have? You sound nice in this thread imo and being a neet can be only temporary

Living alone sounds comfy, can you survive by yourself?

Lithuanian here. Got used to waking up at this time lately, it feels nice to be early. Wake up at like 6am, be in bed for a bit, stretch, go out for a walk, focus on hobbies, take a nap and so on, thats my schedule lately. Ofcourse after a month or two i'll fuck it up and go back to falling asleep at 3-4am.

Attached: twofour.gif (460x324, 1004K)

I think i'm just an asshole for just being one, i mean even with you i am for no real reason.
When i went offline for 2 years i started to do nightwalks but my paranoia and delusions started to act up and it got very bad to the point where i wasn't able to go out anymore. Have you ever felt that way when you were out on those walks?
>Pic related
Fuck, im jealous now, that seems like such a good place to just be in early morning or when the sun is setting down, specially early mornings with the fog (if there's any)

Do you use alarms or something? Why wake up so early and even go for walks when its so cold outside... Whats the point?

More or less. It depends. Lately I've been doing much better mentally than back in high school, so I can stay alone. Still, I get provided for by parents. At most I just go to the store and look after our dog. So I'm not really independent.
I do get paranoid if I'm in an unfamiliar place, but that one in the pic is one I've been to a million times. I actually feel better than staying at home, where I used to get pretty crazy delusions. I like going at night. I feel like the darkness hides me from danger.

Here's the same location at night.

Attached: 20190304_210342.jpg (4032x1960, 1.88M)

>alarms
Never. I hate waking up to alarms. Even when i did have an actual job it had a free schedule and you were allowed to come in at any time before 12. Generally i sleep throughout the night, then wake up naturally and dont feel tired. And i really like afternoon naps. Being comfy in bed past 1pm is pure heaven.
>morning walks
Less people plus its good for my health. Dont feel as cramped and stiff when i walk in the morning.

Attached: 1554992126000.jpg (700x841, 99K)

That's nice. I don't think I trust myself enough to live completely alone even if provided for. Comfy pics btw I wish I didn't live in an apartment in a shit city.

>I feel like the darkness hides me from danger.
Yeah, i get that. But that changed out of nowhere for me. Nighttime became the worse and being in complete darkness terrified me, i could see the darkness moving and coming towards me and just engulfing me but not in a nice way. I was also terrified of going to sleep that just thinking about it made me lose my shit for a few minutes, even my body started battling when i was falling asleep by making me jump in that case, that lasted for about 3 months.

When there's a clear night, can you actually see and enjoy the night sky there? Seems like a good place to just lay down and just watch the stars and the moon.

I don't know. I always preferred darkness. I hate being exposed in the daylight I guess haha.
You can see the stars at night, but not as well as you would in actual wilderness. This place is actually not far from the city. It's technically it's own village, but it's more like a hidden suburb really that I'm one of the few inhabitants of. Plus it's cloudy most of the time.
Pic is the cemetery and a town further back.

Attached: 20190304_204141.jpg (4032x1960, 1.41M)

I guess my preferences change over time, but i don't hate one or the other as of right now.

Oh, that's actually kind of nice. But i bet it can also be annoying too. Too bad you can't actually see a full clear sky. The first time i moved in with my dad here, we used to live in the woods far from the city, there was a huge river in front and train tracks. I enjoyed going out at night and just sit in the front or around the train tracks and just watch the sky or the lights on the river. There were a few houses around, but not too many and i actually never saw people around.
>cemetery
Do you enjoy going there too? like one of the favorite places?

Greetings from Spain, it's fucking hot and I can't sleep

Vuelve a la cama, maricon.

Doesn't matter, i did what i had to do now i'm going to sleep gn.

Que te folle un pez que la tiene muy fresquita

Austrianbro here
I was going to go to bed at 2am (4.5 hrs ago in my timezone) but I have sleeping issues and also got into a arguments over religion and veganism in other threads so now I'm too triggered to lay down. This happens occasionally, usually I give up my delusions of still sleeping eventually by the time the sun comes up.

Vete a por el pan ya

It's not that hard to live in actual wilderness in America, right? Europe is so urbanised in comparison.
>Do you enjoy going there too? like one of the favorite places?
It's comfy, especially when there are candles lit. Though my favorite place is pic related. I think it's a hunter's lodge or something.

Attached: 20190128_221721.jpg (2560x1440, 1.03M)

Eurobot here, not really neet anymore because in training right now.

Also fucked up sleep schedule, but I found melatonin pills are really helpful with this.

Attached: 1514104686617.jpg (498x663, 50K)

Just can't feel tired, laid in bed for a couple hours and didn't get anywhere. Insomnia's winning out recently

No idea since those woods were not "real" wilderness. But i have been to the mountains in winter to cut some trees and what not. It was nice, not the cutting tree part, that i hated.

>It's comfy, especially when there are candles lit.
That sounds very nice and the atmosphere i can picture in my head makes it better. Again, i'm kind of jealous.
Also, that hunter's lodge seems also to be a very nice place to be around at night to just sit and wait until morning.
Have you seen any wild animals there or at the little river?

Mountains are comfy. I like watching them as they start gathering snow before the rest of the land in autumn. Yes, there are animals here. Deer are very common. Partridges often come to my yard and start pecking at the window very early in the morning. You can see a few foxes if you go for a walk in the morning too. There are also wolves, moose, boars, raccoon dogs etc. if you go to deeper parts. It's classified as a sort of low-level nature reserve.

I think I'll try to go to sleep now. Goodnight.

Attached: 20190202_205235.jpg (2560x1440, 1.05M)

Oh many more than what i expected. I encountered mostly deers, foxes, and other small animals, never something big like a bear, but my dad did.
You kind of remind me of my best friend (which was online), i don't know if he's still alive or anything at all, but you give me the overall feeling he had by sharing these kind of pics and whatnot.

Goodnight anyways.

Attached: lauvdahl.jpg (1384x1752, 329K)

Go to work fagman

woke up at 6 am 3 hours ago, might get through the day
youtube.com/watch?v=vrRNj4tP4Sc

Who European NEETs here?