I AM OVER 22 YEARS OLD AND I HAVE NEVER HELD HANDS WITH A GIRL

I AM OVER 22 YEARS OLD AND I HAVE NEVER HELD HANDS WITH A GIRL

Attached: 1564149646132.png (475x619, 92K)

buy a whore then you fucking idiot.

Whores aren't girls, they are whores.

>he wants to hold hands with a girl
>not realizing girls aren't loving or caring, just like guys
>not realizing all the shit he wants is bullshit and made up by some homosexuals hundreds of years ago that wrote garbage fanfiction
>he doesn't realize all he has to do is nut in some cunt and he will feel nothing
>inb4 get off my board you fucking normal
Also over 22 and virgin, I'm just not a moron.

This user has it right.

First of all, beggars cant be choosers.

>Whores aren't girls
This has got to be b8.

ALL WOMEN ARE WHORES. Literally any woman you spend time with will ultimately need monetary compensation of some form.

Normalfags, do not reply to my threads.

also 22 and a virgin. don't listen to the other anons, I feel your plight. I would never have sex with someone I didn't love. paying a prostitute to lose your virginity is shameful and anytime someone asks you about your experience with women, and you can only recall that one time you stuck your dick in a prostitute, you'll feel even worse. not just that but, to others, it's like you never lost your virginity in the first place because you had to pay someone to take it from you. you also don't get to cuddle, caress, or even kiss the woman you're having sex with and when she leaves you'll be left with an even bigger hole in your heart. keep your virginity and be patient.

BUT LOVE DOESN'T EXIST THOUGH AND SHE'LL RIP YOU APART AND TAKE HALF OF YOUR SHIT WHEN SHE'S DONE. If you're lucky she won't cry rape, if you're unlucky and live in america you're going to get raped for 15 years over some shit that never happened.

>BUT LOVE DOESN'T EXIST
Fuck off, incel.

who said anything about marrying the bitch? I doubt OP will marry the first girl he gets into a relationship with. you sound retarded.

LMFAO
>22
what the FUUUUCK
bro its fucking OVER for you
its fucking OVER! DONE.

Holding hands is overrated. Wrapping your arm around her shoulder/waist is where it's at.

I wasn't talking to the OP., dummy, use your eyes. I was talking to the guy that believes in the love shit, I actually agree with you if you can find a bitch that you can just fuck.

that's me you're replying to. OP obviously shares my sentiments because he's complaining about never holding hands with a girl, aka he wants intimacy and closeness with a women, aka he wants love.
>bitch that you can just fuck
that's part of the whole love thing. why are you normies always so obsessed with solely sex? I was talking about getting into a relationship with a girl that OP likes which is his main concern, sex will come later yes but it's not his focus.

>normies
>have a waifu
>am a virgin
pls
>inb4 why do you want to fuck random whores then
I don't, I just don't see the issue if that's what you want.

Nobody wants to fuck whores. Not even whoremongers.

not everyone is as desensitised and demoralised as you. OP has some hope left so let him be and don't shit up the thread with your
>love doesn't exist
poison.

I genuinely hope you find what you're looking for, best of luck to you, user.

>I AM OVER 22 YEARS OLD AND I HAVE NEVER HELD HANDS WITH A GIRL

If you think it's bad now, wait until you hit your mid 20s. The feels will hit you like a train.

27 here, seconding this. I go every day hoping I'll just stop breathing while I'm asleep.

>Nobody wants to fuck whores
I do, especially if they're hot

>I do, especially if they're hot
Cope.

Did they not force you to hold hands with girls when walking in a line in primary school? What about mandatory school dances and shit

I was home schooled K-12. I've never had mandatory interactions with females.

I feel the same way sometimes. I guess it makes sense that the feels and urges get ramped up in to overdrive at this age because we are in our biological prime.

the worst part is seeing all the happy couples holding hands and kissing

>Did they not force you to hold hands with girls when walking in a line in primary school? What about mandatory school dances and shit
>implying the girls won't hold choose to hold hands or dance with their friends or the chads

That's why you stay inside as long as you can bro. It's easier when you pretend the outside world doesnt exist

Im 20 and held hands with a girl before, im still a kissless sexless virgin though.

>being this bluepilled
grow the fuck up.
love doesnt exist, its unironically just a chemical reaction in the brain.

Could be worse, you could be a faggot with aids.

>12-13
>slightly older girl from next door always stayed over at my house and played video games with me
>held my hand constantly but we never kissed or did anything
>they move away and we lose contact for years
>learn later she died from a rare blood related disease that ended up killing her white blood cells

Attached: 1406497550045.jpg (500x385, 49K)

Kill yourself, fedora.
lol, you're right.

The worst is when those happy couples are younger than you

>beggars cant be choosers

dumbest line

>ALL WOMEN ARE WHORES. Literally any woman you spend time with will ultimately need monetary compensation of some form.

This is a bullshit cope that only applies to unattractive men. If you're actually attractive, as in top 10% of male population or so, women will be your personal fucktoy on demand - any time, any place, anywhere, and they will pay for everything.

>women will be your personal fucktoy on demand
The loose slut is worse than the whore that just wants money.

Absolutely pathetic I started holding hands with girls at age 11

>25 and no hand play yet
I'M NOT GOING TO GET A LATINA ASIAN OR BLACK GF NOT GOING TO SELLOUT
Only Italian or med gf.

Attached: 1564123645501.jpg (225x225, 13K)

you got 3 years user
once you hit 25 there's no redemption arc
hang in there, eat some vegetables, workout, gain some muscle, take care of your body, and try

Mate you fekkin virg go succ a fat cock you bloody wanker cuck head

>once you hit 25 there's no redemption arc
lol why

I take it back. Years ago, I did hold hands with a girl. But if was for a game in college where we had to untangle ourselves while we were in a human knot. Does that count OP?

25 is a good ballpark figure because by that point you're settled in to adult life, are fully matured and have pretty much reached your peak as a male in terms of physical attractiveness.

If you still haven't been able to attract a woman by that point it's self-evident that there is something seriously wrong with you and the best you can hope for is being settled for by a desperate woman or single mother when you're a bit older, if you're lucky.

A man waiting until his mid 20s, after he has established himself, and then courting a woman around ten years his junior is the ideal model of courtship.

I am 27 and never did that.

Attached: 1562846367040.png (920x720, 418K)

I kissed a girl by the time I was only 7-8. But I haven't befriended with any girl after she was gone. It's been 9-10 years. Wish I'd still have her user