Have you ever been part of a gang, Jow Forums?

have you ever been part of a gang, Jow Forums?

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 58K)

No, and gangs should be eradicated from our streets.

Yes user, truthfully and unironically. I don't consider myself an active member anymore but I was at one point. What do you want to know?

No but i wish r9k would just become a gang already

what kind of gang? did they try jumping you in? did you hit licks? how did you meet them? how did you spend your time?

If by gang you mean a group of friends that loitered and did crime together then yes, but not anything serious involvings oaths and murder and shit, though that one friend of mine did have some scarface fantasy, I split from the gang and I assume they're all in jail now

not in a gang but from an elite family who is working hard to eradicate the incel problem

>what kind of gang
It was a Mexican gang in Texas with a few black members. I'm half Mexican, half white. The name of the gang was the name of the town we were based in.
>did they try jumping you in?
Since I knew them for a really long time, no. Mexicans don't really jump you in unless they don't know you.
>did you hit licks?
I tried but I'm way too paranoid for that. I stole some Jordans out of this drug dealer's house once. It was the scariest shit I'd ever done at the time. Now, I'm 100% against stealing. I morally can't take shit that I couldn't work for. These days, a lick to me is some kind of legit money move.
>how did you meet them?
I was born and raised in a rich town but would spend summers in a poor town with my Mexican grandmother. I met them during those summers. When high school came around, I decided to transfer to that town's school and that's when I officially joined.
>how did you spend your time?
Going to the taqueria, house parties, backyard kickbacks, eating at Plucker's, car club meets, strip clubs, night clubs, vacations, working on cars, kids' birthdays, baptisms, school, normal shit. It's not like in the movies, where everyone hangs out in an abandoned building or anything, we just did regular shit.

Attached: 5649D9D6-FBBB-4AAD-9D56-AA0E739EBE53.jpg (750x796, 218K)

you were just the rich kid and they were treating you as a pet they would never let you see the real shit they did

>everyone hangs out in an abandoned building or anything
Kek, me and my "gang" did do that

Yes they did. I was along with them for a lot of the real shit. I was in the car during a drive by in 2014. In 2015, I had a gun pointed in my face outside of a party. Some of my older homeboys went to look for the guy who pointed the gun at me, I didn't go along though.

The thing is, the "real shit" wasn't a daily occurrence. Outside of drug deals maybe, no one is committing crimes on a regular basis.

Attached: 3DFC5398-98BA-43D8-A75E-BDBF558192B9.jpg (750x772, 346K)

I was in sur13 from middle school until I was 19. it was fucking cringe

In junior high a friend convinced me to join a gang he made
It was just me and him
We would draw the sign on walls where we hung out
Nobody else ever joined or anything and later on the guy told me the sign was based on a fucking sonic character

tree toP Piru

I have some friends and family who are part of ALKN but I am not a gangster.

74 GD FOLK NATION

all posts by this IP are satirical though

grove street 4 lyfe

based emu gang

>be young
>join gang
>have to memorize a bunch of traditions and rituals
>grow up, learn that family are freemasons
>symbols and traditions are almost identical

Attached: 13085764986575.jpg (864x864, 166K)

Yeah, the gucchi gang

break the cycle mang

Attached: 7f50cbafa66f24602c9506b6265b2cfb8080c1bb18d99a6d186055981eee1a66.gif (470x324, 89K)

He's a blood, kill him.

Attached: gettyimages-112178837_custom-135236f4e6bd8cf249895cfaf4b41ddaa71e085d-s800-c85.jpg (800x532, 60K)

bumping this thread with my good friend original.

Bump it again bro