Slowly accepting the fact that I'll never be cute enough to be an egirl

Slowly accepting the fact that I'll never be cute enough to be an egirl

It's tough

Attached: _20190728_004334.jpg (393x274, 26K)

Being an egirl is about being a slut and not being completely fat, if you can get that far, just cake your face in makeup and you're good.

I'm not even fat.
I have a big nose though and forehead, which makeup will not fix. I guess I could get bangs to hide the forehead but I was told bangs done suit me

Where do I get a Sailor Moon sadboi egf

Hey are you the sailormoon poster from canada?

I'm from Michigan user not Canada

well, be my egf anyways, you're closer than the one from canada.

I don't think I want to edate anyone

Get bangs anyway, it goes with the e-thot aesthetic. You're probably not going to be raking in tens of thousands a month, but you can fit right in with other streamersluts and whatnot. Most of them aren't super attractive, even Belle is only like an 8/10 at best.

Its ok ill orbit you femanon

what about edate with the intention of meeting up irl?

I guess I could try it again but the last two times I got bangs my friend kept saying how ugly I looked with them and made me promise to never get them again.

Alright then, go for it

Drop your discord then origionally

I would but I don't have a backup discord to drop. I don't wanna put my main one on here

do you really want to be appreciated for your physical appearance? i know that it may seem like it but i promise you don't.

you don't need to be an e-girl. you can be a girl who lives on the internet who gets appreciated for her essence and not just her physical vessel.

worship of appearance is filling the emptiness with more emptiness.

Atlas, that female psyche verily should be an ugly one.

>Atlas
Fuck you, auto correct.

>another girl usagi posts now

I'm not sure that's a good idea user

>do you really want to be appreciated for your physical appearance?
I guess it would be nice it seems. Like I used to not care like I don't even use any form of social media. Which probably makes you wonder why I would even want to be an egirl. Guess just been coming to Jow Forums more and seeing all those cute girls getting fawned over makes me a little envious

they are getting fawned over bc they rolled snake eyes and got to look pretty in this iteration of existence.

i know its hard when you are shy (guessing) and not "egirl hot" (guessing. maybe you are really hot) but having millions of cocks coming at you just because you look ok does not feel good. i promise you. they wouldnt care about you. they'd care about getting to nut to you. they'd likely spread your nudes and brag about how far they got with you.

you will find someone who appreciates you for you. that will feel better than a thousand empty cocks vying for your vagina hole.

its nice to feel wanted. its nicer to feel wanted for your essence, not your shell.

i cannot imagine the pressure of being a young lady in the current zeitgeist of the internet.

i want to give you a hug. you should GTFO off Jow Forums girl. believe me. its not good for your mental health. its an echo chamber of retarded bullshit if not viewed from the right lens will destroy you.

Thank you for your words. I really appreciate it. It makes me a bit emotional really

i am also emotional. i cant imagine how hard it is to be a young girl whilst the world and existence is so hyper focused on physical appearance.

you have worth and value and it extends far beyond the face you present to the world. even if every form of media is bombarding you with messages that tell you otherwise, do not believe them.

also being on Jow Forums does not help!!!! these idots alternate between worshiping and hating women bc they fucking hate themselves.