/drugfeels/ - Wake up edition

It's the middle of the night on the west coast and morning in Europe. Stop not doing drugs and start doing drugs.

Attached: gonna be late.jpg (570x960, 68K)

Other urls found in this thread:

t.me/joinchat/NBZye0gRtwAtS8Fh6xwy_g
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>west coast
western hemisphere* lol I'm high off my fucking balls

Attached: 1509057539456.gif (209x193, 111K)

i wanna do it again but its so hard to find a plug

Attached: 2g0NAF7g.jpg (728x728, 92K)

i know right, my first time was amazing. Seems like there is a big shortage in my country tho, so sad times for now.

Attached: 1554989106719.gif (480x360, 1.14M)

DMT is wonderful, that feeling of love on low dose..

wake and bake lads
hash and coffee for breakfast

Attached: 1565872938947.png (225x225, 20K)

I'm the dumb addyposter who's always complaining about not having meth. Finally got my hands on some NICE clear instead of that cutjunk mexishit and I'm in space.
Hail Shai-Hulud, Grandfather of Eternity, the arbiter of Life and Death and Master of the Multiplicities.

Attached: 1553302788231.jpg (636x800, 68K)

Based and Hashish pilled

Eurofriends, I'm traveling to Portugal soon. I'm an American with Portuguese muh-heritage. While I speak only a little bit, my pronunciation is decent.

Tips for getting the drogas?

Attached: portujak.jpg (680x575, 76K)

Im curious to try Acid, MDMA, and DMT but Im kinda scared it could screw up my brain. I take shrooms though but they're pretty fun.

i would just stick to weed. taking any other drug might lead you down a dangerous path

To clarify I'll be in Porto most of the time, I'm not stupid enough to fall for tourist street pushers, and I pass for a portagee until I open my mouth,.

Attached: pic related.jpg (400x400, 34K)

fear is the only real danger you face. If you already know shrooms you understand the language that other psychedelics speak.

>i would just stick to weed

Ironically, I stopped smoking weed because it gave me bad trips and made me dumber
Not all psychs work the same. At least not most of the time.

Never used psychedelics unless heavy cannabis edibles count. I would like to try mescaline and meet my spirit animal. But I fear that since I am always in such a bad mental state that psychs would just drive me off the deep end. I wish some friendly wyvern would take me as their acolyte and guide me through the spirit world.

Attached: 4tFqz.jpg (1080x1106, 163K)

Only advice I have for you is to go check out the store typographia if your into t-shirts

Psilocybin and lsd both bind to 5-HT receptors with a very similar mechanism of action. They definitely "work the same." Virtually all the classic psychedelics do. The subjective experiences can be quite distinct, owing to differences in which serotonin receptors they show affinity for, and how strongly they bind to them. I'm not claiming that psychedelics all feel exactly the same, they don't. But if you've done one, especially in moderate to high doses, you "get the idea" of how psychedelics work.

Obviously MDMA is a whole different beast. But if you're referring to negative side effects of cannabis as a 'bad trip' (lol) then yeah, maybe stick with shrooms.

Im chugging vodka lads.
It's all I have.
I got cut off from the my vicidon.

I will file that information and discover its utility when the time comes.
Any good food recs? Awesome iberian food is my co-primary goal along with pulling off sketchy shit without getting knifed.

Attached: 1542329013340.jpg (326x326, 56K)

You are fucking ignorant. Congrats on this, seriously

Took 600mg of dxm 2 nights ago, got to a high third plateau, had no idea where I was and my vision felt like looking through a fish eye camera

why? i know that lsd or shrooms or even mdma and coke aren't going to kill you like crack but still you have to draw the line somewhere and in my opinion weed and it's different strains is all you need

i personally wouldn't want to start other drugs because i'm weak and i would keep taking new ones until i would become addicted to one

>coke isn't going to kill you like crack
question_mark_nigger.jpg

>But if you're referring to negative side effects of cannabis as a 'bad trip' (lol) then yeah, maybe stick with shrooms.

one time i was high on weed it felt like reality as we know it is fake, it's hard to explain it was like watching myself from some outsiders perspective. was really scary stuff. another time i got really crazy heart racing from smoking weed but then i listened to some slow music and it was okay again. yeah i think i'll stick to cannabis, maybe i'm too much of a pussy

freebasing coke or crack will get you addicted in no time

buying 150mg of acid soon, but need to find someone who sells dexamphetamines itching for some rn

there's nothing inherently pussyish about having a bad reaction to thc. It all depends on an individual's internal chemistry. And derealization from weed definitely signals that you need to watch out for mental illness.

It just sounds like you need to develop a coherent approach to substances before going further. And maybe do some more research because your assertions have not been accurate,
"stick to shrooms' is not necessarily an insult.

Good job. I fucking love the fish eye lens thing, like being in a submarine or spaceship or some shit

That's true yo. I can handle fucking deliriants and PCP better than weed sometimes. Shit's just weird for some people. Weed+LSA or weed+2c-b is really bad mixes for me somehow, weird body discomfort freaks me all out, same reason I hate 5-meo-DMT, salvia also has weird body sensations. Give me DMT or K or something to meet the spirit world

Tried kratom for the first time yesterday (2g, red vein). I felt sick and nauseous the whole day and I puked once. I could barely eat anything and I still feel pretty weak today. I didn't even feel high, I went straight from normal to sick in 45 minutes.

And now I'm scared to try the phenibut I also ordered. I know they are not the same substance but I really can't deal with nausea/throwing up.

I can handle weed for the most part but almost every really bad, dangerous-feeling drug interaction I've had has involved weed at some point. The cannabinoid system is weird; it's involved in so many body processes yet no one knows for sure what it even does.

nausea is a constant risk with opioids. For a relatively mild one like kratom benadryl can help a lot. With only 2 grams it might have been low quality shit... or possibly really good, potent shit but that's less likely.
phenibut shouldn't cause nausea in reasonable doses. But it carries a much greater danger of physical dependence and addiction.

MY LIFE FOR YOU SHI HULUD
Try taking it with a ginger capsule for the nausia and 3g of kratom. Whenever I wash and toss I feel nausea but when I use capsules I meet the lady in an hour without a hitch. Red strain usually has a slower onset for me.

the people I order kratom from always include a few ginger candies in the pack :3
Kratom folk are so wholesome
FUCK THE FDA

ANY AUSBROS GOT A RELIABLE PHENNY SITE THAT ISN'T SOME RUSSIAN MONGOLOID KIKE SHIT? I FUCKING HATE THIS NANNY STATE! GIVE ME BACK MY PHENNY RIGHTS!

>nausea is a constant risk with opioids. For a relatively mild one like kratom benadryl can help a lot.
I only had ginger and ginger extract which I usually use for motion sickness. It helped but it was like putting a bandaid on an open wound.

>phenibut shouldn't cause nausea in reasonable doses. But it carries a much greater danger of physical dependence and addiction.
I hope so. I'm not exactly afraid of addiction since I've been using benzos for almost a decade as part of my treatment in a mostly responsible manner.

I will wait until the kratom is completely out of my system and try the phenibut, I've had good experiences with GABAergics so hopefully I'll like it.
I probably won't try kratom again though. The vendor I bought it from allow returns but if I take more than 2g again, I won't be able to get my money back.

going to candyflip for the first time next friday, anything I should know?

>I'm not exactly afraid of addiction since I've been using benzos for almost a decade as part of my treatment in a mostly responsible manner.
Word man, I hope it works out for you. I've found for me, and I think it's the same for many others, that at higher doses phenibut tolerance/dependence builds much faster than benzos. The "rules" for phenibut are different than for benzos. But since you understand benzos I'm sure you can adapt.

As far as the kratom, idk. That's an awfully severe reaction for a low dose. Some batches are simply bunk- they have too high a volume of the "makeyousick" alkaloid. It's worth doing more exploration on what exactly caused something like that.... or like you said just never take it again.

got an alarm every 129 minutes to vape nic as soon as my tolerance resets

make sure you do it someplace comfy
keep us posted on next friday's drugfeel

>vicidon withdrawal
i've been there, user
enjoy your alc

Attached: actually love this image.jpg (683x1024, 77K)

So sleepy, too early to sleep. Just wanna pop some benzos and nod off. I can't wake up early again tomorrow, got something important business in the morning. Just waiting(I hate waiting, time in general, fuck Chronos that bitch ass)

Attached: 1566023774253.png (739x496, 575K)

Don't do too much of either LSD or MDMA. You should not exceed 200ucg of LSD and 100mg of MDMA. Maybe even something like 100 ucg of LSD and 50 mg of MDMA for the first time.

Candyflip is fucking intense, you don't want to do high dosages while doing it. Be prepared to get knocked down to the floor regardless.

got a reverse-fisheye effect the first time i smoked weed
it was some medical grade shit, I faced 1g in a blunt and packed the rest into 3 bong rips, while smacking on my friend's dab pen the whole time
fun shit

>they unironically buy from people (niggers) in the street

Attached: crap.jpg (720x731, 173K)

just use your fingers or a sharpie

I am about four weeks in abstaining from weed. I started about 10 years ago, and as time went I got more and more addicted, my weed trips stopped being about fun and novel experiences. I just felt stupid and euphoric, and having some visuals on pure weed thanks to psychedelics. Protip: watching the flowers on wallpaper drift and shift is fucking stupid and boring.

I got out thanks to 25i-NBOMe trip that ended my psychological addiction. The physical problems like panic attacks and trouble with sleep lasted another two weeks. I don't want to do weed again. I am torn about it. Criminalizing it is fucking stupid, and it is one of the best drugs to casually take with your friends. But its abuse potential is immense. Immense! You would have trouble drinking vodka all day long without vomitting your guts, or marathoning speed bumps without getting crazy. Eating LSD all week long is something I couldn't even imagine, I tend to abort my trips with vodka at around the 8th hour mark if not earlier. But you can do weed all day long, you can do it for a month straight, and together with alcohol it is so euphoric and addictive there is little reason to do anything else. Weed is horribly psychologically damaging. Take it long enough and you will become a person fit to be a MM&O character, doing nothing but taking a next hit or sourcing something to smoke. Overall, I think weed is a horrible drug.

listen to trance, liquid dnb and hardstyle

Tobacco
Alcohol
Cannabis
The trifecta of consumption is complete

Attached: Providence.png (1000x1010, 28K)

No tobacco. Only pure crossfade.
Also, I think what really damaged my psyche were ice-o-lator extracts of hash with ultra-high thc contents, this superpowerful shit that pretty much is on the whole other level from the regular weed or hash. I can't even imagine the long-term effects of those nanoemulsions of pure THC available in USA that act instantly and all day long.

I know which vendor you're talking about
I swear that guy always knows how to put a smile on my face with the little sample packs he includes.

>150mg of acid

Attached: 1506500223887.jpg (399x400, 16K)

that's pretty nice of them, it's amazing how well ginger works to combat nausea

is it true that taking an upper and a downer at the same time is horrible for your heart?

It's an optimal dose, don't panic. Just lay down and watch something nice. I recommend 'Moonrise Kingdome' if you've never watched it, or something lovely like that.

You probably shouldn't be railing coke and crushed benzos at the same time, it's a stupid idea even if your heart manages the strain. But honestly it's not that dangerous if you try to come down from something like LSD with something like beer, it's not a hard rule. I wouldn't recommend LSD and dissociatives tho honestly, I don't like the mix.

>150mg
>optimal dose

Attached: 192-20519-16921.jpg (920x380, 69K)

Fuck I've read ucg. 150mg is of course out of any sane dosage.

What are you, a pussy?
If you ain't blackout tripping for weeks at a time then don't even try to talk to me or my trip entities.

i love weed but even sober i'm kind of an emotional fag. i have strong mood swings which result in me crying randomly when i hear a sad song or something reminds me of my ex. i think i'm a maladaptive daydreamer because daydreaming is all i do. in my daydreams i have a girlfriend who i love very deeply, so much so that it's scary because nothing in the real world can compare. that's how hard i'm coping. smoking weed makes it all stronger, it's like i can completly forget about real life and my daydreams feel very real. should i stop smoking weed, i feel like i'm pretty much just living in my phantasies and the more i smoke the less i wanna live in the real world

You should stop obviously

Shot in the dark, you have adhd and are using the daydream aspect of adhd as a vessel for escapism by enhancing them with weed.
Adhd also has emotional instability as a symptom, don't worry too much about that.
I'm the same. If you're worried (and it sounds like you are a bit) then take a T-break and play it by ear. Don't buy into the "you have to stop smoking forever" bullshit quite yet, it's just gonna bum you out and make you paranoid that you've "gone crazy" every time you get fucked up.
I'd recommend switching to hemp to help taper down during your T-break. It helps quell the very real withdrawals and makes it an overall more pleasant experience.

thanks anons
i think i'll do at least a 1 week t-break

If you're smoking everyday you should really do more than 1 week.

you are right, i think i'm gonna do 3. should be able to do that with not much problems, usually ill just think about smoking a lot during the first couple days

addygang does not let drugfeel die
Im awful tired tho

it's caffeine and kratom for me now

Join the official telegram if you want continuous /drugfeels/.
t.me/joinchat/NBZye0gRtwAtS8Fh6xwy_g

Attached: giphy.gif (300x226, 448K)

Just did 200mg tramadol for the first time. What am I in for?

Attached: 50463136_2198173447062444_4453206655827443712_n.jpg (660x704, 61K)

my green strain kratoms have been more sedating than I'd like lately. Adding some caffeine is such a simple fix that I never even thought of it.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
NOW I'M FUCKING ITCHY FUCK FUCK FUCK

I'm surprised with all the kratomposters in these threads nobody ever brings up the wobbles.
The wobbles are gay
gay = bad

Attached: 1539989664798.jpg (238x192, 9K)

DUDE you gotta try acid bro!!! It cures your depression man!!!! Bro, I used to be depressed like you, but i dropped a tab and took some microdoses and now I'm happier than ever! Bro, I dropped a tab with some buddies while camping out in nature, and I felt so connected to the universe, nature, earth, and everything man! I felt more connected to my friends than ever! We talked so much about how we're humans who were put here on earth, and what it means to exist. Dude, if everyone took acid, the world would be a better place bro!!!

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 138K)

>t. too much of a pussy to do acid

>Acid changed my life!!! ever since taking LSD, I'm happier, I found a girlfriend, i get good grades, i work out, i eat veggies, i read books, and I started working on a career, and I have a lot of friends now!

^ Man these acid self-improvement bros are so annoying. LSD only does this on ppl who are already good to begin with. if you're an Oscar the Grouch like me, it makes you more scared of humans , more solitary, and more content with being an introverted grouch

I live on the Western Hemisphere. It's 2 in the afternoon.

Look at the time of the post dummy

top notch gear

how does it feel to be pretentious egocentric and narcissistic

Don't know, I'm not in coke rn

Will be in a cpl days again though

I just have weed and benzos.
Wanted to buy some Amphs on the friday but these cunts where only selling MDMA, I asked for acid, don't have any only their shitty coke.
My friend was with and bought a MDMA pill and even borrowed money from me so he could one, I didn't want to roll and told him that a thousand times, So that cunt just swallows the pill and has fun, fuck him i'm fucking pissed

I don't get these people either I just use them for fun put My 24h Floyd and Syd playlist one and enjoy.

Nothing Tramadol is fucking trash, you're prolly going to vomit get dillies and rail them way better than fucking cheap nigger Tramadol gosh it's so disgusting

Never did kratom, explain to me how it works it's side effect, I hate vommiting and how I should take it and how much, Also I take 20kpins a day can any drug fren help me out?

Lol it's cheap af I'm just gonna order some why not.

I take like 10 grams but I'm hardly affected by kratom at all compared to others so you should probably do a much smaller dose
honestly opioids don't really do much for me. they can even make me physically uncomfortable sometimes even though they're supposed to do the opposite
>I take 20kpins a day
god damn I wish I had access to that many drugs

it's an opioid that feels like an opioid. Its ceiling effect is the equivalent of taking a couple vicodin, with a little bit of stimulation from other alkaloids in the plant.

Well for most people it feels like that. For this guy it's a bitch plant placebo . It also doesn't cut it for heavy opiate users. But a lot of people like it for its relatively mild, comfy buzz.

>it's a bitch plant placebo
I mean I wouldn't neccesarily call it a placebo. I do need to take quite a bit but it does feel a lot like oxy/heroin feels to me. it's just that opioids don't really feel that great for me

What if I injected like 1 gram of heroin? Would it be a nice way to go?

How do I abuse Oxycontin slow release tablets?

put it on your tongue, put water in your mouth, swallow

I have never taken drugs before but have these 500mg paracetamol/ 30mg codiene how many can i take safely to feel good no tolerance what so ever. Would 2 be enough?

why do you wanna do codeine? it's just a very weak opiate that would make you crave the stronger stuff and eventually heroin, surely you can get better drugs

Its what i have.. can i atleast use them as sleeping pills?

it's for pain relief, i don't know if it would work for sleep, but falling asleep on larger doses of opiates results in death. try one pill i guess if you must have some sleep aid

Also i come here and ask a question for a reason. I dont know anytin about drugs. Answer my fucking question junkie stop acting like some labcoat faggot.

2-3 should be good for a first time.
but be careful of that amount of paracetamol

I acnt sleep im slightly schizofrenic and melatonin is illegal here need something....

>Answer my fucking question junkie

Attached: angry-wojak.jpg (474x567, 35K)

Thank you for a straight forward answer.

i know right, what does he think he will accomplish with that attitude
and he does opioids but calls others junkies, i am kekking