I don't really want to kill myself but I can't think of a better option

I don't really want to kill myself but I can't think of a better option.
What else can I do to avoid having to be a wageslave?

Attached: 1532714601037.jpg (482x427, 61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/GPv633wZ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Marry and ugly girl and become a house husband. You'll have to raise a kid probably though.

My looks are pretty mediocre so I doubt that's an option.

Read the New Testament and some old christian literature like "Confessions" by Augustine and "The Imitation of Christ" by Thomas a Kempis. Realize that this world is an evil one and not one that should be followed or adhered to.

Could you elaborate just a little bit more?

>What else can I do to avoid having to be a wageslave?
Oklahoma allows 6 mature and 6 immature plants with a medical card that they issue after 1 month of residency.

This entire reality is poisoned by sin and the efforts of demons.

get permanently disabled for disability paycheck

I'm not American, Sweden will probably be the last country to legalize that

Is the point then that there really is no better option that suicide?

>Is the point then that there really is no better option that suicide?
Suicide is banned comrade, we must live despite the poison, life will win.

>I'm not American, Sweden will probably be the last country to legalize that
I want a bunch of whites from all over to come help grow the herbal Hebrew in the hills and mountains of Dixie to help fund the holy war to protect our people; people here are already in all but open rebellion against the government, as long as you had an outfit that is run by young men and not boomers they can do the cash and carry thing the same way boomers deal with Mexicans.

Literally the only thing keeping it all stable is that the old people have pensions so the productive people don't want to kill their best customers, but as they die off a reckoning is coming, their replacements in government are dumb and incompetent and it will be thus easier to kill them when the time comes.

Suicide is not an option. We're all suffering, but we will not take our own life. It's not up to us.

>Suicide is banned comrade
Who's going to stop or punish me?

>Suicide is not an option. We're all suffering, but we will not take our own life. It's not up to us.
This makes absolutely no sense. If I kill myself, how was it not up to me?

>Who's going to stop or punish me?
No one is likely to stop you, but the punishment is that such a death is written into eternity rather than you fulfilling the tasks God put you here for that would bring you honor and help those who need it.

>Suicide is not an option. We're all suffering, but we will not take our own life. It's not up to us.
I agree, I came very close to taking my own life a year ago, we must persevere.
My child was taken from me, the rest of you have no excuse if I can make it.

shucks, chuck

It's up to you, same as any discretion from life. Know that suicide is the ultimate blasphemy to God. It was the despair of Judas in believing he could not be forgiven, not the sin itself, but the act of suicide, which damned him.

What are things you are good at and what are your passions? Figure out what those are and find a way to make money from it. Can be as easy as starting a youtube channel about a hobby you are into.

>Know that suicide is the ultimate blasphemy to God.
Says some human. Maybe God thinks it's a good thing and the one who said it's bad didn't know what God thinks

I've tried studying subjects but am not able to do it with discipline for several years which would be required.
I kind of like some activities, like snorkeling or riding horses, but no strong passion and trying to make money from that is about as good as buying a lottery ticket

Time to be organized orginal bro
try to accumulate bitcoin and alt-coins via faucets on coinpot /moon bitcoin,lite coin,dogecoin,dash,cash on the site coinpot you have to sign up there first then use these links
pastebin.com/GPv633wZ

And obtain electroneum ETN on you phone for accumulations
code:DC398 for a bonus when cloud mining

Pocketnet is a site where you can get something based on what you post it is pretty redpilled for the things you will see there
All of these are just get in within the next few years and invest longer to make it sort of stuff