I JUST WANT A THICK BLACK GF FUUUUUUUUUCK

please. black fembots. give me a chance, i'll draw you whatever you want. i have cutesy cartoony style. boiler#4161

Attached: ITSNOTFUCKINGFAIR.jpg (954x1024, 111K)

Black fembot here that you could call "thick" I guess. Draw how you imagine us on our first date and I will add you.

I turned off my computer because I was pretty sure nobody was going to come into this thread. Gimme a hot minute

>Black fembot here that you could call "thick" I guess. Draw how you imagine us on our first date and I will add you.
Nigger

>falling for bait
lmao fucking idiot

there are no niggers on Jow Forums

Let him be wholesome for a second you fucking tard

im deadass about to fucking pass out hope this is good enough

Attached: FUCKINGEAITRHG.png (550x350, 97K)

You actually did it wow, it's obviously a guy that said that to fuck with you.

theres some. all they do is race bait and spam. they're obsessed with whites. its pathetic

user, I need you to listen to me. I don't fucking care if it's more than likely a fat neckbeard baiting me, I will take any fucking chance I have to get with a black woman, even if it's a retardedly slim chance. God knows I'm too much of a sperg to try anything IRL.

Wow you really want a black gf that bad? Man if you lived in the netherlands i could've helped you get one without a problem but since you don't i hope you can find one wherever you live

i made it slightly less autistic... come back....

Attached: glrealg.png (532x360, 207K)

Bro, not op but dutch fag. please tell me how to obtain gf

You drew her much prettier than I am.. you would probably ghost me, it's better if you don't add me, sorry.

It's easy asf just go outside lmao

Hahaha how funny would it have been if i had just left it at that hahaha but if you really want one tell me in which part you live and ill take you to a bar and wingman you

I don't have very high standards... like I said, I'm a fucking sperg. bls god just give me a chance

Ihre Mutter war ein Hamster und Ihr Onkel roch nach Holunder

Outskirts of zuid-holland

Ow shit me too man what part?

Gouda atm staying somewhere gonna move back closer to den haag in a month. Also what kind of standards do women have in bars, i'm not the best looking.

So this is how it ends. Good night everyone, I'm going to go have dreams of a black fembot actually adding me on discord (boiler#4161)

They're drunk so even if you're ugly you'll become average in their eyes. But it's important to know that the girls in the netherlands aren't like those in america most genuinely don't care if a guy is ugly as long as they can make them laugh

Really? that's great then.

You don't sound convinced

It's kinda hard to believe it's that easy

Never said it was easy just said that it isn't as hard as you think also trying doesn't hurt

Not a fembot but please draw more stuff about white guys with black fembots