Has anyone else accidentally conditioned themselves to hate very attractive girls...

has anyone else accidentally conditioned themselves to hate very attractive girls? whenever i see a very attractive girl i can't help but think about how easy her life is and it makes me disgusted

Attached: girl_face_eyes_hair_pretty_69378_3840x2400.jpg (3840x2400, 1.32M)

I know attractive girls will treat me less than human, so I go out of my way to make things slightly more difficult for them.

No.
Very attractive girls are a gift.

No, attractive girls are always very nice. Ugly girls always have a shitty personality and are really pessimistic.

Attached: 1562025909776.jpg (500x631, 63K)

No. Get out of that mindset. Ultimately she can do nothing about it or worked hard for it.

>worked hard for it
lol what how do you work hard for good looks?

Maybe its because society treats ugly women like shit and puts attractive women on a pedestal?

Think about attractive men. Do you hate them? Do you watch movies with them? They treat women badly, you know. Or some of them do. Think about that. Don't hate people just because they are attractive -- hate yourself for not having the character to deal with a world in which some or more attractive than ourselves.

It's always been this way, who cares? Only the results matter

there are certain types of attractive men that i do actually hate. normies hate people based on what they look like, so why am i not allowed to?

Beauty standards are imposed on girls from a very young age and onwards. You wouldn't know that because you're male.

at least when ugly girls have a bad attitude it makes some sense. good looking women that have a shit attitude are the most vile pieces of shit i can imagine

I personally feel bad for overly attractive women because they have to stay within a certain limit to maintain how they look and how they are they often come off as bitches because they are dealing with alot of shit and usually guys only talk to them when they want to get laid. Also whenever one of those girls falls for a guy tell me honestly that homeboy doesn't go around and tell all his friends. Men are not grabage women are not garbage that guy is excited he just slept with the most beautiful girl in the world in his eyes but no one else will see it like that especially when she breaks it off because he's overly bragging to help his confidence and social status. But all she will feel is betrayed and unloved. Then the next guy comes along and does the same thing and it's the same process repeatedly. So yeah I'd kinda be a stuck up bitch too. You really don't know what people go through that girl could've been raped by their own father. But because they are attractive more so than yourself you've demonized them to make yourself feel better. Moral of my story don't go judging people you don't know you because it's revealing you don't like yourself that much especially in the manner you did so or if your a guy it just shows you're salty they rejected you.

Every soul has their unique cross to bear dear hating friends. Ugly is a burden. Beauty is burden, all the moreso because it inevitably evaporates and leaves the once-lovely to rue the departure of his/her self-worth.

We are all sufferers here! Do not hate! Turn YOUR TEARS TO FUCKIN' GOLD, FUCKA! FIND THE INNER CHAMBER OF LOVE AND EXPAND!

This person KNOWS, OP. If yer a beauty, everybody WANTS A PIECE OF YER FUCKIN' ASS, and that's all they want.

everything has a downside. being rich has a downside in itself because youre more likely to be robbed, to be demonized by the political left, to be used for money, but would you rather have all the money in the world or be homeless with no money? being attractive has its cons but there not enough negatives to outweigh the pros

I wouldn't say hate, but now when I see an attractive girl I just think of all the effort and chasing it would take to get her, and all the men you'd have to compete with. Looking at attractive woman to me is like looking at a job application, no thank you.

Attached: females-belike-you-forgot-the-moon-8-the-stars-nigga-3868913.png (500x493, 137K)

thats just a bunch of bullshit. youre just trying to make pretty girls a victim. i can honestly day i have never in my life met an actually depressed pretty girl. everything is so fucking easy for them that even being sad is easy.

Imagine being a male and your problems not being real because WoMaN hAvE bEaUtY sTaNdArDs but that basically just means stop complaining you have it perfect even though men also have very imposed standards. Tall rugged and gruff is how I would describe I feel like I should be. I have thrown every emotional feeling I've ever had away because "men aren't supposed to cry" and I grew up in a rough gruff and manly family saying that women have beauty standards and acting like men don't is ridiculous. Tell me how often you come across skinny tall awkward action figures you come across we all have problems with how we look just men can't complain about it quite like you do because if we do we are weak and feminine. Don't you dare think men don't have issues for a moment that's ignorance.

You have something else, cocksucker. Inside, you've got millions and you don't even know it. You spend pennies, but you've got millions inside. Beauty wilts like a on a grill. Time is that grill. I'd take a homely girl with a great personality over a beeyootiful bitch any day of the week, but inside me there is no hate for the bearers of physical beauty.

Rose. A rose on a grill.

there's nothing wrong with this kind of conditioning. I've literally never met an attractive girl who surpassed my extremely low expectations of their intelligence, opinions, sense of humour, interests and so on

I can honestly say then that you don't truly know any pretty girls my guy... Stop playing victim

>t. butthurt tranny

I'm an ugly woman and I feel the same way. same goes for chads too, living life on easy mode and being validated by their peers and society all around them

Getting fit takes effort

I can sense the manipulation from a mile away. I stay away from them. women literally evolved to manipulate men with their looks and personality.

girls dont need to be fit to be attractive, they just dont need to be a lardass

wtf robots and femanons agree on something?

Attached: 02f.jpg (655x527, 36K)

I actively avoid attractive girls because I know they'll be much more judgemental of my poor social skills and stuttering speech

no that's a larpfag retard

bullshit im sure femanons have plenty of resentment for pretty girls

When i see them, i realize how promiscuous hey must be, and it disgusts me.

Pretty girls are extremely judgmental and shallow especially towards unattractive men. I go out of my way to not deal with them and never help them with anything.

This trope is much older than this board, it even predates the hollywood movies we all got it from (annoying cheerleader qween trope), it's basically old as time

Attached: DiFHd6eWsAMYNqi.jpg (684x974, 122K)