Can we have another ask the other gender thread?

Can we have another ask the other gender thread?
I say yes

Attached: 80114328-boys-and-girls-have-questions.jpg (1083x1300, 111K)

To women : how to escape from the friendzone ? I know it's possible but I want the recipe

find a new girl if she friendzones you

you find a girl looking to date you
not some girl you want to be friends with " but wanna becmore more than friends"

Question to all the whores or females or whatever sluts want to be called : Why the FUCK are you on this board? Just to get attention from the lowest and weakest of society?
Fuck off

You should just move on
You two have different goals

to men: what does it feel like for your pants to rub on your boner?

que es "the friend zone"?

i've been addicted to r9k since like 2008. your presence or lack thereof is not something i notice.

To sympathize and occasionally empathize. I have my own set of problems.

>to men: what does it feel like for your pants to rub on your boner?
depends on what kind of pants i'm wearing. if i'm wearing slightly tight jeans and get a boner its very uncomfortable because the pants are fighting against the boner and i have to position my dick in a certain way or i can't walk properly. it's hard to explain.
the cloth doesn't feel that weird against my dick, its just dry

fembots what is your opinion on the scott pilgrim comics

I have a lot of things I want to know about women but I feel like they'll all just be met with generic stuff like "be yourself" or "just talk to her it's easy"
sometimes it can be really uncomfortable if my dick is bent in some weird direction in my pants when it gets hard. that's one of the reasons guys occasionally need to adjust their dick

I don't know about how it feels
It's just sorta tight down there and I have to rearrange to hide my bulge at work

>que es friendzone ?
It's an imaginary place where you are when a girl rejected you but you are still talking to her like a friend despite you love her.

I've always liked the comics. the art style is cute

Men: what do you mean when you say you want someone to sit on your face? You want an asshole on your face or just the vagina?

we literally want you to take your asshole and pussy and rub it all over our face

Ladies, how do you feel about calling guys "Daddy" and Daddy Talk in general?

I have a good relationship with my father and the concept makes me uncomfortable and is not arousing at all.

I'm uncut and wear boxer briefs so I'm pretty comfy. If I have an erection and it's fighting to get out it can be uncomfortable. Unless I'm having an old fashion high school drying humping session.

Those were pretty fun looking back.

When you have a boner, your foreskin is still on the glans ?

My boyfriend likes it so I call him it, both in and out of the bedroom. He calls me princess because that's what I like.

No, I have the perfect amount of foreskin. It covers my head until I get hard and then it peels back and I don't look uncut at all.

Most of the grillz I've been with didn't jibe I was uncut until I told them and then they say "Ohh that makes sense since it felt a bit different, better actually."

Do you enjoy calling him Daddy? Is it a turn on or just a nickname to you?

personally i want the vagina on my face

It depends on why you were friendzoned and the woman in question.

I have friendzoned guys but it's because of extreme fucking reasons (too much age gap, incompatible as hell, conflict in interests, etc). Each woman has their reasons.

mostly just a nickname. I like that he enjoys it, but if it didn't do anything for him it wouldn't do anything for me either. I'd probably go with "sir" if anything.

I'm indifferent, though if my partner likes it, I wouldn't mind.

The one thing that every single person that comes to Jow Forums has in common is that they are all males. No actual females come here. The ones claiming to be aren't even necessarily trannies, just guys tricking you under the guise of anonymity because you losers are so desperate to have a conversation with a female that you will believe anyone claiming to be one.

I know her for one month, she looked shy and discrete so I confided about my social anxiety thinking that we will feel close, we are from non-english countries but we talk in English, she is khhv at 20 yo, Christian, Slavic, doesn't have many friends, into anime so we talked about it...

pussy on mouth asshole on nose. and you have to rub yourself up and down my tongue
just feels like clothing rubbing on skin. its not very great feeling

BASED FUCKING RETARD

I call my husband like that sometimes for the fun/irony, but I think he likes it actually.

Only if there are cute traps here!

Why are women so disgusted by my sexual attraction to little girls? Are they just jealous of the sexual beauty of children?

Either or both, I prefer ass myself

Idk r9k just turned out to be one of the easiest places on the internet to feel somehow connected to the world. I have no friends irl and I was forced to move to a foreign country as a child, so I browsed Jow Forums since 2007 and I'm pretty isolated.

Pot calling the fleece black. Put yourself in the mind of a female. She is loved by many. She can spend her time with friends and or boyfriends any time that she wants to. So why in her free time would she choose to not spend time with friends, not spend time with Chad, not binge watch a show on Netflix, but instead post on Jow Forums?

>he fell for the meme that girls can't be lonely

Many reasons, I'd guess the most major one is because of how the culture changed and it's viewed as immoral in these times, but yes there are probably women that don't care about morals and are insecure about their own self-esteem. Personally I find it a little bit unpleasant because I know how vulnerable and naive I was as a little girl but it's fine as long as you don't actually sexually assault a young girl.

I, and I think lots of guys, have flights of fantasy where I imagine I'm rescuing someone from a burning building, or I'm at just the right place at the right time to thwart a robbery, or something else. It's unrealistic hero fantasy, but whatever. Do women have thoughts about doing something heroic like that?

if you're friendzoned it's most likely too late, just move on

because i'm a virgin hikki neet with no chances for a better life

i'd want to call my boyfriend daddy and be his babygirl

Yeah, I fantasized before about saving someone from harm done by other people. They are rare thoughts though because I quickly get reminded that I'm just small and skinny girl with no strength and that I've been involved in violent situations before were I had no chance alone and had to be saved by someone else. I also had fantasies of catching criminals a la private investigator, but yeah it's all a fantasy. ;-;

wanna be my grease queen neet gf

sometimes i have flights of fantasy but its nothing heroic. i just like to imagine what it'd be like to have magical powers or be special in a completely unrealistic fantasy way.

i'm indifferent to daddy as a pet name, its pretty normalised and doesnt remind me of my father or anything. ddlg is weird though.

i joined as a little kid and never left, not my fault orbiter culture became huge LOL
>not underage anymore b4 jannies come

i'm schizo, i couldn't even maintain a proper relationship because i'm too paranoid

>be lonely female
>knock on every door in the neighborhood asking for friends
>make several friends within an hour
>?????
>profit

what level of schizo? the demons are coming after you tier?

>believing that a girl could just go up to random houses and ask for friends
idiot

basically and originally - yes

pls be my gf ill fight demons for you

>believing that a girl couldn't just go up to random houses and ask for friends
dumbass

she could though. people are always looking to be friends with women because they are better at understanding and expressing emotions

imagine being this delusional
damn yankees

femanons what couple stuff would you like to do with a hypothetical bf

Attached: CF4E50AA-4AB2-46F0-8987-59294E7E0A9D.jpg (750x917, 204K)

play games together, go see shows together, just generally do stuff together i guess

stay inside, play vidya, watch movies, listen to music and i'd bake for him

post songs you like femanon

Face sitting is great but nothing is better than licking my girls pussy with my cock tucked between the mattress and her foot. She likes humiliation games so after she's gotten off enough times she'll turn over and have me lick and tounge fuck her ass.

i guess it could be mostly the opposite for females. do women ever fantasize about BEING saved?

Idk, I remain anonymous so nobody knows I'm female anyway. (Besides for this board) I have always been on Jow Forums on and off. Not sure why I've been browsing r9k, I guess I kept hearing people say it was the incel board but the woman hate isn't as bad as I thought it'd be. Guess I stayed out of weird curiosity.

God that shit is so creepy to me. Do guys like it?

youtube.com/watch?v=PNdMvW75LaE

Because sexually abusing children scars them for life and both men and women want to protect children you degenerate like.

Fuck no. Disturbing af desu

>sexually abusing children scars them for life
Yeah I know, they wind up a pedo on Jow Forums

I have a fantasy about saving my co-workers from a robbery with some Street fighter type shit moves. Idk, I don't know anything about fighting it's a strange one.

because i know what its like to be a victim of disgusting people like you and want to protect children from being scarred like that. the trauma u give people doesnt go away even when theyre an adult u disgusting freak

I like it when girls are cute and submissive
But idk about being called daddy
It's weird af

Who said anything about touching, I was talking about passive subconscious desires

Its not subconscious if you're telling women about it retard

When a pic of two little girls licking a popsickle makes my pp hard that reaction and the associated desire is subconscious

Went to the bar past 2 weekends. No girls my age or younger who weren't surrounded by loads of dudes

My job has like 3 girls all taken or really old

I went grocery shopping today and there werw also no girls my age really not with a guy. I am at the 2nd store and i saw some girls my age buy they were with 1 ot their mom's

Where are young, single women hiding?
I havent hanged out with one in over a year

Cheers for that image. I guess my desire to see you go through a meat grinder is subconscious as well.

Online might be a better chance, especially if you're lucky to find a chat with people that have similar hobbies/interests.

>Online
Literally where though

discord is HUGE for edaters

>see you go through a meat grinder
That sounds gruesome

Not a woman, but ex-NEET incel who visits to remember my humble beginnings.

You don't. Is it possible? Sure, but it involves some sort of change in you or her. Rarely is it a good thing. She either becomes desperate or something happens where you're the backup in the worst way possible. You invest so much time into her and she doesn't care about you. She's just using you. If she wanted you she would have been with you already.

You should never be someones little dog. You need to focus on yourself and improve. Find someone else. The longer you drag this out the worse it'll be for you and she won't even notice or care. Move on. This is real life. Not some fantasy feel good romance where everything will work out in the end.

If she wanted to suck you off she would have done it on the spot already. Trust me. Harsh reality.

>discord
I don't play video games. How do i find single girls on it?

You don't. The women there aren't worth it. Dating has a bias towards women. Why in the diddly fuck would they need to be on some platform for losers looking for men? Don't be delusional my dude.

If they are, they're not what you want, but if you're of the same quality as them it may be beneficial. You're in for a nightmare.

You don't need to play video games and good for you that you don't because it's a hobby for dumbasses, but there are plenty of "social" Discord servers. Even ones for dating. You can find them on Google.

honestly just join the big servers. you dont need to play games. go onto disboard/discord.me and search shitpost or r9k or Jow Forums or something like that. you'll find a huge amount of servers full of single girls that arent 30years old

Girls: it happens so often that you end up with someone you would have swiped left on tinder. Maybe he was somehow really compatible even if not handsome enough to instantly drool over. Can you open this up a bit?

Plus how would a robot get to know enough girls for one to catch the feels that way

Girls, what is your favorite sex position? If your a virgin, what sex position would you like to lose your virginity in?

i guess id like to lose it in missionary? i think thats the name of the normal one. i just want it to be with someone i love more than caring about the position

based and romanticpilled femanon

i just looked servers up on discord.me and it was either literal gay weebs or "cute e-girls and e-boys pls join" in bio... where are the normal people? like actually normal

the servers themselves will be pretty normal. im afraid all the big server ads are like that because that gets the most views. just keep joining until you find one that isnt terrible

Men is this mommy fetish you keep spamming ironic?

Do you seriously think anyone would be turned on about taking over from your literal mommy and cooking/cleaning for an emotional manchild ontop of being their sexual toy?

Attached: Autism police.jpg (640x702, 83K)

Liked them when I was younger. I have the set. I quite dislike it now though. Ramona is a slut and Scott is an asshole. He should've went for Kim. The aspect of the world being casually fantastical is cool though. It's really the only thing I enjoy about it.

Disgusting and degenerate

Yes. I've had less as the years go by as I realize the unlikelihood of them. Everybody wants to be the hero.

I have a bf, but I like nightwalks or going out in nature, climbing trees n shit. Playing Lego Star Wars on PS2 and nude cuddling. Storm chasing is fun too

I'd usually play Dungeons and Dragons or go on night drives

Tinder has a shit algorithm, don't use it for finding someone worthwhile. I made a profile for a shopping cart and made shitty puns. Most people are cancer

Missionary or Amazon. I like being faced towards someone, and feeling the warmth of their body.
If you're with a virgin, itd be best to have the girl in control, as it will likely hurt her at the beginning.

well thanks for the suggestion. i'm gonna have some hope and browse thru

Plenty of girls have a little girl kink so why is it surprising there's guys who have a little boy kink?
Most the people here are submissive

They don't literally want to be taken care of and fed and shit like a kid. That's not the point of the fetish. It's about being nurtured and handled gently and affectionately in intimate situations.
*Most of them that is, there are exceptions of course, and you could say those guys are pushing it.

Girls do you like being dominated?

nevermind bro......

Attached: 1235.png (481x345, 19K)

>Yes. I've had less as the years go by as I realize the unlikelihood of them. Everybody wants to be the hero.
but do your clothes get ripped up in the process and reveal your huge tits and you masturbate to the idea haha asking for a friend

females why do you call yourself robots when you aren't, why do you plague a board that isn't meant for you.

yes
i want a big strong man to pump me full of cum and be rough with me

The t-square or the Cross, its comfy

Attached: Wiki-T-square.png (800x600, 334K)

No it spooks me due to childhood trauma. I overcompensated by getting into femdom