A sad daily reminder: there are grown up adults over 21 still browsing and posting in this board...

A sad daily reminder: there are grown up adults over 21 still browsing and posting in this board, it seems unbelievable sad but is the hardcore true. It depres me so much thinking about it, specially knowing I am a few years away of that misery, it encourages me to change!
So if you dare, over 21 losers explain what you failed at life and how and why you are still enjoying yourself (or not) by posting in a board full of kids and adolescents, why you ended up so bad and how to avoid to be (You)

Attached: 1FE302CA-39AF-4C3E-A21D-F4EC0BF78C25.jpg (1023x744, 92K)

theres no age limit to this board and you are very insecure if you feel that way

I've been on here since I was 15 back in 2009. I have a job, a gf, a car, and I'm living abroad. Jow Forums is a fun place to be and it's had a huge positive influence on my life, by helping me better understand human nature and also informing my sense of humor (and it is NOT spouting memes in real life). Thank you, Jow Forums!

don't worry, you aren't going to change. you'll always be here

I'm much older even than you and I like coming here because it helps me keep the edge on my hate of the world honed to razor sharpness.

fuck you faggot go die with your perfect life

Pretty much this except the job, car, gf and living abroad

Attached: _20171205_122301.jpg (2253x2289, 1.04M)

>tfw 28yo boomer
I enjoy the memes. I never really failed in life since I have a wife and kid, and a good salary. Maybe I travel too much and don't focus on work, and I could go to the gym more often.

Old habits just die hard. I've taken breaks that lasted almost a year from Jow Forums.

>1
I was here first, you zoomer scum moved in and
made this about "that feel when no girlfriend"

>2
It's a great place to converse about topics too saucy for polite company
>15 back in 2009
sheesh, you are making me feel old

>Jow Forums is a fun place to be and it's had a huge positive influence on my life, by helping me better understand human nature

This, before Jow Forums there weren't many guides in regards to understanding
human nature or women for that matter. College was truly a confusing time.

Attached: 5fcJsCT.gif (498x468, 28K)

I'm 25 and I don't feel old. My life hasn't really started and I'm sure most of the lurkers on this board are about my age.
I never made any friends when I was in younger, I didn't know how to interact with people. I finished university and I couldn't get a job because I always failed at the interview stage and I have been an unwilling NEET for the last 2 years.
Maybe I should have joined the army or something. It might have forced me to integrate into society and be able to communicate with people.

Attached: 1306807457588.jpg (1920x1080, 902K)

I'm 37, and I still feel like a kid. Not on here all the time, but it's a whole of fuuuuun! I got a job, I got hobbies, I gots aspirations that I make good on. But this is fuuuuun! It's Sunday. I'm sweating so much with my enjoyment of this fucked up stupid kid shit that I smell like a fucking stinky drug addicted hobo who just bathed in a pot of stone soup. FUUUUUUUCK! Ha ha!

>how to avoid to be (You)
the only way to avoid it is to unironically enjoy the job + gf life, I suppose.
but it's a process.
first you have to actually obtain job and gf, then you go through your phase of extroversion, socializing and lifting. after many years you will find the true value of shitposting, vidya and daydreaming while listening to synthwave. or not.

Attached: 1528386440206.jpg (861x929, 201K)

My enthusiasm builds and I can think anything is a golden gateway to enlightment, dopamine is squirting out my fucking ears you like insecure cum-lappers, I can read an old short story, watch a fucking cartoon, play a video game, right a stupid story, eat ice cream, take a walk in the bright prickling sunshine, SHITPOST, and not always, not always, not always, but inevitably, some time, that magic moment hits and I feel AT ONE with ALL.

Good enough for ya?

'Course, there be the ups and downs. I'm only a little fragile man. But I do enjoy meself.

Attached: ENLIIIIIGHT.png (600x315, 103K)

And I get so excited I misseplll simple words and leave out words like a Russian accent but that's okay because you know what I mean.

Admitting to be a normalnigger, should be a bannable offense.

was 16 back in 2006 when i first came here and my life have not changed at all
also got a lot of shit wrong with me, so here i am and i am not leaving

I'm 22, somehow finished uni and work as a dev, I'm here because I spent most of my teenage years on Jow Forums and I'm a ugly brown skinned manlet, so women will never love me and I feel lonely.

Attached: AC7651818977494AB81FFB60357C860A.jpg (598x566, 25K)

>yfw there's only a 3-year window in a 90-year lifespan to be using internet forums

Attached: 1450903784379.jpg (506x667, 42K)

>after many years you will find the true value of shitposting, vidya and daydreaming while listening to synthwave
Based, I do the same

I'm 31 bitch, fuck you zoomer niggers

incel hiki gang

>living like a child and pretending it's a good thing

>communicating and socializing is for children
You're how old, exactly? How black too, for that matter?

Attached: 000.jpg (500x666, 87K)

Turbo-Chads don't belong on r9k but it's not the exclusive domain of "incels" either. Jow Forums is for George Costanza types, and almost everybody has a little bit of him in them.