Just hit the gym bro

>Just hit the gym bro
Imagine UNIRONICALLY lifting for women lmfaoo

Attached: 3mh4mEl.png (477x587, 782K)

The unironic truth is that more women will be attracted to you though.

I life just so people will leave me the fuck alone.
Nobody really bothers the quiet dude with muscle, but I've lost count of all the times I've gotten subtly messed with when I was a skelly People just don't respect you, when they think you're weak

Lmao this dude lives inside his head, stop watching so many movies

>UNIRONICALLY lifting for women
A very big L and a very big kek 2bh totally delusional highly agreed

Lifting for health reasons or to assist in other endeavors (martial arts training, general strength and endurance, etc) is totally valid however.

Personally I began lifting so that my dad couldnt beat me up anymore.

Attached: 1526272489082.jpg (645x773, 80K)

It's on the same tier as unironically falling for PUA (pick up artist) material

I should start hitting the gym again.

I kind of stopped once I got a bf, and I know I've gained weight, in addition to eating out a lot or eating his cooking.

t.not a female

Attached: quality-avant-garde-finnish-surrealism.jpg (480x360, 20K)

hes ugly but hes probably not a virgin

lmao this dude responds without saying a single relevant thing, stay off the internet

lifting improves your life, and a part of that will include the objective fact that you have more options with women.

It's not the only reason I lift desu...

Attached: 1565637598241.png (931x952, 452K)

>lifting improves your life,
ok
>you have more options with women.
NO

Attached: 1485319294188.jpg (600x456, 29K)

I don't hit the gym 'cause pecs are hilarious to me. To me, most of the time they just look like well-exercised titties.

>praying in the temple of iron for women
i never understood why anyone would lift for anyone other than themselves. lifting is more or less a spiritual endeavor for me.

>lifting improves your life,
Yeah, even without taking women into consideration, being in good shape improves your outlook on life.

Your confidence increases because you look better. It increases because you're setting goals and achieving them. It probably improves the balance of neurotransmitters in your brain.

Plus, you'll meet friends. Liftingbros are some of the most supportive guys you'll ever meet. Sure, some will be douchebags, but that's life. The majority will always be there to help you with techniques, spotting, nutrition, etc and they will genuinely feel good for you when you achieve a personal best that they know you've been working hard to get.

There will never be anything more sad than a gymcel

Attached: 5a7105_6285505.jpg (900x506, 35K)

any kind of incel is subhuman and degenerate

imagine lifting and still ending up spending most of your time on this board trying to convince other failures to lift so they can be as much of a loser as you hahahahha

mogging flat girls is indeed hilarious
i kill their self-esteem just by lightly flexing a pec

I know bro, it's a good thing I only do it ironically

>wasting time improves your life
you know what actually improves your life? learning something that you will actually use in your daily life lmao

you don't use your body? yikes

mentalcels are objectively worse

god damn that is a brutal pic though

I work out in preperation for the race war. I'm going to kill as many whites as I can before going out with a bang.

Pic not me but my goal.

Attached: pecs-abs-black-muscles.jpg (640x640, 84K)

That body is objectively weak as fuck. Single digit BF cuts send you to low T nation user, learn and read about strenght.

Okay, i will user thanks.

You lift for GOD.
Period.

What's the point of the image?
I see two males who seemingly take care of themselves and that's attractive.

Anything else?

One is juiced the other is natty, can't see anything else.

The one on the left is attractive because he's genetically superior, the one on the right isn't.

the guy on the left obviously is human perfection but that guy on the right fucks whores on a regular basis
it seems women respond to an ugly face with great body just as men respond to an ugly face with great tits
>not really good but i still wanna fuck it

i have friends like that so i'm just relating my experience

Based and Crompilled.
Yeah you bet your bottom dollar this wasn't an original post.

Attached: 314e8ed9d366c7771816fedae8a0f79e0ae9c995.jpg (600x300, 35K)

ISTP's as usual. You are the kid who flexed his most fearsome anime quotes in front of the chad bully to scare him

Attached: fag.png (1152x846, 79K)

They also look like they have the personality of a pair of dirty socks, but hey that's irrelevant

Spare me the clen twitches Jeff.

>personality of a pair of dirty socks
I think this is a good reason why lifting won't be beneficial for Jow Forums

Sure lil legs

Are you the guy who thinks a trained boxer will lose a street fight against a bigger, untrained guy?

They don't even look like same species. Dont get me wrong. The cookies are ready faggot looks like a fucking clown with plastic surgery face. That wretch on right is a typical ugly gymcel rat.

Just wait a few years. When you get crippling back pain from never using your muscles and developing "nerd neck", you should remember that doing some weight training strengthens your back and improves your posture. It also helps with anxiety and getting mired by thirsty females is a nice bonus. Getting mired by gay dudes is annoying tho, but you'll probably like it.

Lifting is for subhumans and niggers.

Devil's advocate, if you try to compare yourself to jeff roid you're gonna be disappointed unless you're a literal 11/10 who also is on the juice

Looking like a skinny fag is better? Enjoy being skinny-fat, loser.

T subhuman or nigger

>loser
you lift, and you still post here, you arent kidding anyone lmao

Stay weak. You will be culled in time.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 85K)

Correct, only black men have sex and can be considered masculine

Your big brain isn't gonna save you when I steal your lunch money faggot.

This is the exact reason why i lift too

Old habits I guess, but at least I do something to improve my life. Why so salty, did I hit a nerve?

>h-haha i t-totally hit a n-nerve