Attached: liyar.jpg (480x360, 12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Y_xb_JnXGeI
youtu.be/L-wOl8pHO8s
youtube.com/watch?v=WiNMbCvc5Sk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Where is this from and what happens?
I'm guessing assault.

Come on Stayvan. Why'd ya do it? You don't know? How can ya tell me ya don't know Stayvan when you just did it? You lyin' to me, Stayvan? Stayvan, trust me buddy, you gotta come clean Stayvan.

How many times do you wear the same underwear

youtube.com/watch?v=Y_xb_JnXGeI
She was Screamin' Steyvun!

>What was up with the pair of underwear we found in your apartment, it was cut out like a mask

Has there ever been a more brutal mogging?

Attached: lorn.png (737x607, 304K)

Shit, this is 2 hours long, I appreciate the link but if I may ask, what time is the meme moment happening? Already about 3 minutes in.

The whole thing is a meme moment

why did you become a neet user.

Attached: 1556996995949.png (525x478, 221K)

It's honestly worth listening to the whole thing, it's quite interesting.

What the fuck is up with the detective? He's a boomerchad but he kinda sucks as a detective, aren't they supposed to make the suspect feel safe and trick them into revealing too much?

When you're trying to low key get a gay bj

Virgin Stephen VS CHAD DETECTIVE

>when he tells Stephen he only did this because he's never going to get a gf
right in the feels

They're both awful detectives who don't seem to understand that good cop bad cop is supposed to involve one being the bad cop and the other being the good cop, and not both of them fluctuating between good and bad throughout the interview

they're both morons who are probably used to interrogating people that are scared out of their mind. Stayvon was a law school student I think, they should have realized that he wasn't going to say anything other than "I don't know" five minutes into the interview

Attached: 1557543718582.png (938x660, 429K)

Stayvun was still a retard, if he had a brain he'd have plead the fifth and asked for a lawyer. Also repeatedly fucks up his story. I'm honestly amazed someone as retarded as him managed to make it to the bar exam.

>ONE, you ain't NEVER had a girlfriend
>TWO, you ain't NEVER GONNA have a girlfriend

I felt bad for Stephen here.

>>TWO, you ain't NEVER GONNA have a girlfriend

no but he'll def be someone's gf in prison

>There'll be no more vidyo gaymes

absolutely soul crushing sentence.

Has he committed suicide yet? I would.

Here he is recently. He's really rocking the Joseph Goebbels look.

youtu.be/L-wOl8pHO8s

>You think bout havin sex?
hmm, it never occurred to me
I should try out this sexing
I will just have it right now with a female
see you afterwards, guys

Whats the correct way to answer if you actually didn't do anything to her, but you have had though about having sex with her before?

>How come you spend so much time on the internet?
>How come you don't leave your house?
>Why are you so quiet and avoidant?
>There's no way you could ever get anyone to have sex with you. There wouldn't be any occasion and you're a loser

Attached: TootiredIcantevenfeelanymore.jpg (640x961, 41K)

I think they already knew he was guilty and didn't give much of a shit, he'd already given it away by blabbing to the media

youtube.com/watch?v=WiNMbCvc5Sk

You can see at the 1 minute mark where he realises he's fucked now they've found the body.

fucking idiot why would he do that

I don't know what you want me to say...

It doesn't matter CQgDXj4

He went in cocky thinking "yeah I killed her and I will deliver this interview to add insult to injury" but then he froze up when he realized he was caught.

I think he was hoping to hide in plain sight but fucked up by panicking and giving away too much information.

His line of thinking was "the person they'd least expect is the person who went out of his way to get interviewed".

Unfortunately for him, that's the plot of every star trek episode. The villain is ALWAYS the person you least expect.

>Ya think bout havin sayx?
Occurs at 1:33:43