Don't Zoomers have anything better to do than Jow Forums...

Don't Zoomers have anything better to do than Jow Forums? Shouldn't you be with your girlfriends and doing fortnite dances?

t. boomer

Attached: 13b.gif (680x498, 224K)

>not spending time on Grindr
>not wanting sex

Lots of stuff to do

Are you at least getting paid to advertise that faggot shit?

OP sigle handedly BTFO zoomers

they will never recover

I spend time brooding in my room and posting on 4cha. While my family bangs on my door to stop being NEET

Fuck you Oldman, it's all your fault

girlfriends? haha these lads cant even pull their socks up let alone a girl.

HAhaha, keep seething lil boy

Attached: fornite.jpg (704x904, 138K)

Shouldn't you be mowing your fucking lawn old man?

can't fit in with anyone anywhere online; irl, e-girls/e-boys, discordfags, games, twitter, anything. i for real wish i didn't have to come talk to you oldshits but there is nowhere else to go

I dont have a girlfriend, I dont have any friends, this place is the closest thing to social interaction I have. Thats why I come here.

Don't Boomers have anything better to do than Jow Forums? Shouldn't you be hanging out with your grandkids and mowing the lawn?

t. zoomer

how is life zoomers. what caused you to come to this board?

How many times have you touched your boyfriends penis today, zoomer?

I get paid nothing I just like using Grindr to fuck boicunt

you got disc?
used this board when i was like fifteen, came back recently (18) because i cut off my last irl friend and i have nothing going for me outside of work

Whyd you cut off your friend user?

we went on vacation together and i just realised we had nothing in common. i didn't like burn any bridges, but we just don't talk anymore and i wouldn't want to

I see. Makes sense then user. No point in trying to force conversation. What do you like then?

i like people with a similar taste in music/media, view on life/understanding of mental health, same kinda hardships

hard to explain but when you meet someone you can usually just tell if you're on the same page or not

Yeh I get what you mean I guess. Kinda reminds me of a friendship I had with my only friend. One day I think he and I both realised we didn't really share the same interests and we stopped speaking to each other.

So are you going into college or something user?

Nope, we have nothing better to do at all.

nah, i dropped out of school at sixteen and have just been working ever since. i don't think i have the motivation for college and i like the freedom money is giving me right now

so whats your long term plan if you don't mind me asking? or are you just gonna live like this forever.

the world is where it was technologically in the 1820s. Only the top 5% of the population feels 2019, everyone else still lives in a time of black and white and hardships. That's why we need to burn it to the ground.

-Boomer

Attached: 662e8069c5d7cec87bfb33617891813f (1).jpg (500x625, 70K)

i have no idea how to live my life, so no long-term plan. thinking of quitting my job when my contract finishes up and then taking a couple vacations next year with my savings. would really like to make friends or at least find someone to sell me pills in the mean time but i doubt it'll happen

what job do you do and where do you plan on taking a vacation?

Why do Millinenails think theyre boomers?

Attached: zoomer.png (3076x1059, 1.48M)

dont do pills fellow zoomerbro
i'm 19 and already fucked my mental state with drugs, only took a year to do it. my friend od'd off pills nearly a year ago as well. don't justify it, drugs are fun but anything you end up wanting to do solo will fuck you in the end.

i work in an office and i'd like to visit either russia and somewhere in east asia.

i was taking benzos and opioids for a couple years since i was fifteen, really just enjoyed it. i think yeah i could end up overdosing or getting addicted if i was using now though so maybe it's a good thing i'm sober

I can't deal with anything in my life and the only thing I have left to talk to is here on Jow Forums. These are the only people who seem to share my loneliness and depression. I don't have a gf, the only girl I ever liked totally and fully rejected me. And I don't find enjoyment in vidya anymore after realizing how fucked my life is right now. There's your answer.

t.18 y/o zoomer

if by zoomers, you mean play fortnite, and publicly dance the floss to lil nas x's old town road then count me out of being one of those mentally dead retards

The dating market is over satuarated with thirsty chads everywhere
CQgDXj4

You people from all generations are fucking annoying with your generational shit, I fucking swear. When the fuck did you retards make up zoomer? That's even worse than the Millennial/Centennial shit. The internet was supposed to be a place where age didn't come up, now you all wedge yourselves into camps.
Also
>hurr boomers best gen fought ww2
>conveniently glazes over fact they're also the ones that STARTED ww2
All generations have their shit.

xanax and codeine was literally how he went user, don't ever go back.

damn i was taking codeine and valiums a lot back then. sorry for your loss bro

Nah I'm still technically a zoomer but some of us are faggots like you