How do you find the will to keep living? I'm really struggling here

How do you find the will to keep living? I'm really struggling here.

Attached: i3rxzts6rm431.jpg (1024x798, 40K)

I don't want to hurt my family by killing myself, by doing it i'm not only killing myself I am also killing part of them...
I also waste my time on WoW and others games, laying in bed before sleep and masturbating are also nice...

I like having sex so browsing Grindr keeps me going one day I will fuck a trap instead of a twink

Those coping methods don't do anything for me, it's just constant pain to exist these days.

I don't give too much of a care about my family it's mostly my doggo.

The truth is.... life isn't for everybody.

mainly looking for happiness and the fear that i'd live if i tried to kill myself

i cant fathom just not existing anymore because its not really possible for my brain to do that. im starting to slowly believe in post-death reincarnation as a cope and it makes me question whether i really want to die and how i want to die.

Don't have anything you're looking foward to, like getting your own house with your wife and kids.

>wife and kids
lmao the normie infestation knows no bounds

Yea, then look foward to jerking off and playing wow and later posting about how you want to kill yourself i'm sure that's the good life.

Get friends please, I beg you

>Solve misery with bringing more of it.

getting blackout drunk is like a temporary suicide. bad thing about waking up is seeing the destruction you've caused

a month more, tops. Hang in there, user.

I do have friends.
this has been said before

what happens in a month?

I wanna die but I know my husband and Dad would never get over it

>wife and kids
if she divorces you then you will owe over 50 percent of your income for the rest of your life. why would anyone want this. if you do not pay you go to prison. if you get fired from your job in 2019 you still owe 50 percent of what you were making or you go to jail. getting married is giving power to your woman and validating her which means she will probbaly end up trying to get fucked by some bad boy chad that doesnt give her validation and is hard to get

my love for my spirit little sisters keep me going, fren.
maybe you should try this too.

>Be me
>Living in EU
>Laugh at US citizens getting bankrupt from either having to divorce their wives, getting a child not in your custody or having to go to hospital for minor inconvenience
>Laugh in 60% income tax