Hey Moon

Hey Moon,
I made it home from my vacation - it was a pretty good time. I hope that work is going well for you, and I'm happy that you're keeping it up. I go back to college on Friday or Saturday, but I don't have any plans or things to do from Sunday to Tuesday.
I miss you and I hope you're doing well.

Attached: phantasieren.jpg (993x559, 46K)

I'm sorry for being stupid and ruining things and stressing you out

What is THlS thread supposed to be about?

it's about my bff

are you okay? have you talked to him at all?

I'm taking a break from taking to him because I stressed him out, just wanted him to know I still care about him by posting threads in case he sees them.

I think you should try talking to him again soon, I think he was a little down in his last thread.

He doesn't want to be friends right now but I will still post threads to remind him that I'm here.

I'm sorry, I understand. if you two were actually as close as you said then I hope he'll be your friend again. is there anything you want to talk about?

Can you please not post these, they literally break my heart. My only e-friend ghosted me and I've been talking to them in my head every day for like a year now.

Oh you must be the user from his threads that he referred to as a friend.
Yes, we were very close. I believe and hope that I'll see him again. Maybe a break would be the best for us, since he doesn't have to worry about me any more. There isnt anything I really want to talk about on here, I just want to remind him that I don't have any hard feelings and that I wish him well. It helps me deal with him being away. I'm sorry if I fall asleep and don't reply - I got in bed and have been dozing off.

I'm sorry to hear that user, but this thread isn't for you, it's for my friend and for myself

yes that's me, I try to check any threads related to him so I know what's going on I guess. breaks are usually good I think, it could make you even closer when you talk again. it doesn't have to be about him yknow? I just meant you could talk about anything, I understand if you're not comfortable doing that on here though. I don't mind if you fall asleep, you seem like a very busy person

Yes I'm usually quite busy. I have to catch up on some homework later then wake up at 5 for work lol. My manager says I can work during the school year, which begins next week. I hope to be able to do some of the programming work from school. What about you? You never say what's going on in your life as far as I recall.

Hey, can I be your e-friend? I'm kinda lonely too

Attached: 1566137393290.png (486x562, 224K)

are you sure you won't be overworking yourself? I can't imagine balancing school and work would be easy.
I'm doing okay, I had to do a lot of chores today but I'm finally finished so I can relax now. I don't really do much honestly, I'm alone at my house most days and I just clean and try to talk to my friends so I don't go crazy

Yes I'll be overworking myself. It would be hell without having friends to talk to. I'm grateful that my best friend kept me going last year when I was super stressed out from my studies.

do you think he'll talk to you again once school starts?

I wish. I can go visit him next weekend or the weekend afterwards, but next weekend would definitely be best. It would be truly epic but I won't get my hopes up.

I think you'll need to talk a lot before you can visit him again, but he does need a BFF so I hope he'll message you soon

idk he asked me to come over two weeks ago but I was working so I couldn't do it. I hope it can be like it was before soon. I'm sorry that I bothered him too much and said stupid stuff.

oh, maybe you'll be able to visit soon then. give it a few more days and then you should try to talk to him I think, if he makes a thread then try to do it there maybe? I don't know how he is right now but last time I talked to him I felt like he wasn't okay and he just didn't want to say it.

Sorry I fell asleep, it's raining here and it's good to sleep to the noise. He wouldn't like it if I continued posting in his threads so I will respect it and just post threads myself.
I hope that he is okay, I really do. In the past I would have been there for him but I can only have faith in his other friends right now.

that's okay, you need to wake up early and I can't stay much longer anyway. I hope he's okay too, does he have other close friends?

There are other people he can talk to who care about him.

I'm glad, I worry about him a lot. I'm going to worry about you too now

I appreciate the sentiment but you don't need to worry about me. If you worry about him then add him - I'm sure that he would appreciate it.

I'll worry about you because you've actually met him and helped him, I've talked to him in threads but I've never truly been there for him I think. I've ruined 3 friendships in the last month due to my constant panicking and crying, I would only negatively impact his life if I talked to him privately, I'll try when I'm more stable.

I don't know too much about you but having work responsibilities to fulfill usually helps me with anxiety. It's a scary prospect when you're a NEET, but having obligations and earning money is a good way to fill the time and feel better about yourself. It's also a good way to socialize.

I appreciate you caring about my friend and looking out for him, I hope to talk to you later on as well.

Is this you, Ari?

I'm going to start working sometime this year I think, I know it'll help a lot but I want to work on myself more before I do that. sleep well friend, be careful at work tomorrow and take care of yourself. thank you for talking to me and I hope things work out with you guys soon

Idk maybe i'll get run over by a forklift at work, there is always that possibility. Sleep well dude.

No I am not ari, sorry.

Goodnight. Sleep in and enjoy your day off.

Attached: sleep.gif (969x700, 645K)