DUDE, HITTING A GIRL IS JUST WRONG!!

>DUDE, HITTING A GIRL IS JUST WRONG!!

who invented this dumb rule?

Attached: 1565808706635.png (261x215, 19K)

Girls, obviously

Nah It was people from the previous century

idk, I'm a modern man, I treat people equally. If a girl hits me I'll hit her back just as if she was a man.

I've hit every girl I've ever been with at least once ama

Beating up anyone obviously weaker than you is just not a very glamorous move. Not that they don't deserve it.

It's because women are weaker and incapable of defending themselves. It's the same reason it's wrong to beat up a kid or for a giant jacked dude to beat up on a scrawny nerd. Also men are the warriors of every culture so women don't know how to fight even if they were as strong.
That said, if a woman, child, or wimpy dude is in a position where they pose a real threat to your safety then obviously it's OK to use necessary force to protect yourself and your friends and loved ones.

>except when you beat them during sex, that is totally healthy, stop kink shaming!!!

>mfw I got the urge to beat up women because it makes me feel good

Attached: Wokejak.jpg (518x621, 86K)

Unprovoked violence to another human being is wrong. Provoked violence is fine no matter their sex.

onions guzzling retards who should have been drawn and quartered

People in the past. You know, before women had "equal" rights. Now they have the same rights as men and women, so they have privileges as well.

women are really weak and slow

the men of the past were good men for making this rule desu

IMO it's more a "fighting below your weight class" rule. I'm not going to whomp on a manlet or your average height/weight girl. I also find it's not about "hitting", but simply fighting them as you would a man. Restraining a hysterical Stacy, or swatting someone in the side of the head, is much more accepted.

Kind of the same deal as a middle schooler fucking with 1st graders. It's not a remotely fair interaction, and that makes the middle school kid look like a jerk. Now, a 6'2, 200lb woman is fine to pick a fight with to me. Although this ignores one of the most principle, but obvious, features of the rule. A 200lb woman isn't comparable to a 200 lb man. Pound for pound, a woman will have less muscle mass. Professional female runners can routinely have their times beat by high-school men. A "fair fight", implies some level of equality or similarity between the parties. Man vs. woman is typically a one sided event immediately. This doesn't even begin to consider upbringing and coddling of most women, meaning they're less likely to be experienced in what's required to actually fight. Much in the same way a 25yo man can work a basic day doing physical labor, your average 25yo woman would not.

He average woman outweighs me by fifteen pounds. I think its fair.

>wanting men to hit your daughter

>having a daughter
kek

Attached: 1566103953412.jpg (1280x1440, 184K)

>he doesn't smack his woman around

Attached: 1421474821326.png (887x1019, 1.4M)

>aborting his future daughter
Fuck off chinaman
:DDDDD

Hitting anyone without a valid reason is wrong.

I cannot think or comprehend of anything more cucked than having a daughter. Think about it rationally. You are feeding, clothing, raising and rearing a girl for at least 18 years solely so she can go and get ravaged by another man. All the hard work you put into your beautiful little girl - reading her stories at bedtime, making her go to sports practice, making sure she had a healthy diet, educating her, playing with her. All of it has one simple result: her body is more enjoyable for the men that will eventually fuck her in every hole.

Raised the perfect girl? Great. Who benefits? If you're lucky, a random man who had nothing to do with the way she grew up, who marries her. He gets to fuck her tight pussy every night. He gets the benefits of her kind and sweet personality that came from the way you raised her.

As a man who has a daughter, you are LITERALLY dedicating at least 20 years of your life simply to raise a girl for another man to enjoy. It is the ULTIMATE AND FINAL cuck.

Attached: 1564946753382.png (965x673, 584K)

>t. sheltered

>hit every girl I've ever been with at least once ama

what is it like being so based?

The average american woman is 5'4, and weighs 170lb (ew) via google. I'm 6'2, about 175. Obviously not quite fair; it's quite likely I could incapacitate her connecting one punch. Anyone fighting someone a foot shorter than themselves is at a huge advantage.

This rule is even more retarded if the girl being hit was the aggressor. If a woman starts a fist fight with a 7ft 250lb gorilla of a man then she deserves to get her face caved in. We should allow Darwinism to work its magic on those hoes.

Oh wait. That means the average woman outweighs me by 55 lbs

Me too.
I've never been with a girl.

Your grandparents

The rule was formed when women were women. Now...I don't know what the fuck is going on anymore.

I met a qt off of tinder and beat her up/choked her then she sucked my pp. Still a virgin but I think some women like it if the guy is Chad.

>Men and women should have equal rights!
>Men shouldn't be allowed to hit women, even in self defense!

honk honk

Attached: yuJGc6aPVctb5AMrIJlo2k1-telHQosE_gmRs1cI5As.jpg (800x450, 39K)

>The average american woman is 5'4, and weighs 170lb
What the FUCK

>"black people are sooo violent"
>"why can't i hit women?!"

t. edgelord that will have a daughter

How did they like it?
How is life behind bars?

Or maybe...
Just don't hit people period.
We aren't cavemen if you want to fight so bad go to a ring.

It was meant at a time where women actually respected men, and most cases of men hitting women was done because the dude was an asshole.

However now you have women acting out because they know nobody is going to hit them back and it's turned them into awful people. We now have this onions tradcucks who have the onions whiteknighting mentality but also hold traditional values

>via google
So no. Given the absolute state of google in 2019, they're probably faking that stat because muh wamyn can't be overweight.

I think op meant hitting women in the context of self defense , you never know when a woman might pull a knife on you , especially nigger women

>they're probably faking that stat because muh wamyn can't be overweight.
So if they had an evil feminist conspiracy going, wouldn't they be making them less fat cows?