Any other robot obsessed with Danganronpa?

Any other robot obsessed with Danganronpa?

I'm thinking of creating a fangame, drop your discord if you want to suggest me something or if you want to partecipate in it, I'm currently out of members, so if there are programmers, or even simply people who want to voice-act for fun, let me know

Attached: Byakuya Togami.jpg (460x650, 38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EGU4w5C_WKI
youtube.com/watch?v=HaOz1GGeVoY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'm just sad that I can't pirate the third game

>Any other robot obsessed with Danganronpa?
YES. I don't have discord bc I am too autistic to interact with people, even online. But definitely would be interested in seeing a fan game.

Attached: olajfiphnaoih389q.png (529x521, 469K)

I pretty much have no skills in programming or art but I love Danganronpa and wish you the best of luck on your project

I love danganronpa. Many fan projects exist. Theres even a wiki for them. Most of them just produce videos that look like a DR game. More efficient but it can get boring. The trials look good on most of them. Nearly all the OC and the voices are cringy but I guess cringe fits DR.
youtube.com/watch?v=EGU4w5C_WKI

It's easy as fuck, I still need to finish the third one but pirating all the three games was easy af, you can find links EVERYWHERE

That would be a problem, since I deleted every social media, and I also don't have programmers, people who could draw the chars etc. It's just a big idea of mine that requires a lot of time, anywhere else I could contact you on/with? And what role would you want to have?

Attached: d6nm9k1-bb750a37-cb31-4672-a7a5-22fd51da1303.png (500x712, 350K)

is this battletoadz

(funny relevant meme)

link to the opening of this one
youtube.com/watch?v=HaOz1GGeVoY
Theres more if you look around. This one was just the latest I found.

I know it's easy but my computer is too shit :(

You don't have to be a programmer/artist to partecipate, you can even just give ideas for characters, etc.

There should be a new one coming soon, I think it's called DR: Kill/Cure

*Also enjoy the normie meme I made because I was bored*

Attached: DRP1 meme 1.png (1920x1080, 1.52M)

this was a good meme. Did laugh

Thank you fren

(In an original way of course)

Attached: 20191320_031312.jpg (640x610, 49K)

Do you have any character designs yet?
These are good user, you should feel proud.

I do have some ideas in mind since I'm a crappy artist and tried to draw sumn on paper (which I ripped off right after) but I don't have any complete sprites

Attached: 20191320_1345752.jpg (640x640, 43K)

Do you have some kind of community where people can follow updates/suggest feedback?

danganronpa boy here

I'm creating a discord soon, that's why I asked people to drop off their username, I could also publicize it on sites like Tumbrl and Amino, got a friend who has a massive chain of creative friends so I think I could find people sooner or later...

I'm not a programmer so creating a thread on casting club (which is the best site for assembling a team) would be a waste of time

Attached: 7b3d1bef801e8192479e3a9125e565a0.jpg (500x667, 59K)

Are VNs (I know DR is not a VN at all and has other gameplay elements) really that hard to make from a programming perspective? I learned a bit of C and Java in college before dropping out, it seems to me a VN could basically be coded as a bunch of ifs and nots I mean they don't look that complicated. Or are publishers purposely obfuscating the shit out of them because reasons?

I'm not so sure but I heard once from a programmer that they're tricky af and tend to take some time, obviously depending from your skill

Attached: de6.png (596x560, 366K)

I don't think it's really all that necessary to reinvent the wheel since there's plenty of free and paid engines that are easy enough to script, but if you want to, it's definitely easy enough to do the basics, but you'll probably struggle with a lot of the advanced features you see in the nicer engines.

Attached: 1520200019819.jpg (996x720, 98K)

Bump for this thread

oriorigioiroiroi