>be me a week ago
>find out shes ditched me for a faggot of a freshman
>impissed.exe
>she unfollows all my social media execpt snapchat
>she wont talk to me anymore
>i loved her like family
>i gave her so much and she gave me very little

what did i do guys?

Attached: 1545080889062.jpg (468x288, 25K)

You gave the gift of your time to someone who clearly wasn't reciprocating

Now reap the benefits

Have some dignity and only invest time into people with good values instead of whores, you retarded 12 year old.

You were simply too weak and also kind of a faggot

har ha har, why thou

delete her texts. this happens all the time

She used you like her many tampons. Learn from this and only give what you receive back.

women compartmentalise the men in their life differently to us, to her youre the therapist and itd be weird to have feelings for your therapist.
if a mechanic came and fixed her car, then felt sad that she now has a boyfriend, youd question the mechanics sanity as its a role we can recognise as having its own compartment in somebodies life.

>id sacrifice my time for her and help her out with her mental health
BIG time mistake

OP, you fucked up because you invested too much in her and she didn't give a fuck. simple as that.

your only move now is to move on and delete her, otherwise you'll be her bitch from here on out (if she even gives you the favor of recognizing you).

What if the mechanic fell in love with her beauty?
Happens to me all the time.
I see girls on campus who look impossibly beautiful to me and their physical attractiveness makes me with I could know them but apparently this is a "creepy" reason to want to know someone in this day and age.

Drop her and don't make the same mistake again. Don't waste time investing into friendship with nonreciprocating people. That's just orbiting otherwise, male or female.

Get over yourself. You chatted with her.

t. cunt face

No just a realistic male. Op obviously was over texting some girl and trying to manipulate her into dating by playing beta-therapist. She found a real guy and didn't have time anymore.

You probably missed the signals that indicate her dissatisfsction with you over the years. It's easy to miss when your socially retarded as you seem to be. If that's not the case then you wouldn't think so stupidly about being replaced by a freshman. If she liked you she would bounce between you 2 especially if it's just friends

Omg he took an interest in her feelings and who she is as a person, what a monster!
So what would have been the healthy approach to dating her? Pump and dump?

There's clearly more to this story, whether on your part or hers. Knowing all of this I can just assume that her mental health has declined.

Whats done has been done. Move on user

They weren't dating. Why do betas think it's such a big deal to ask how someone is doing?

hey op here
thanks for those who helped me recognize my mistake
i fucked up bigtime and im not letting this happen again

Attached: 1564791659539.jpg (1000x1000, 70K)