Words and phrases you hate

>bootlicker
>based
>cringe
>"Yo mama"

Attached: 1566139208084.png (456x410, 266K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=A4CofbOiKj0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>alpha
>beta
>bigot
>edgy
>homie and any other "cool youngling speak"

>have sex
>lets unpack this
>smell you later

>Words and phrases you hate

ohhhhhh i see what you did there

>oof
Originalizational

>yikes
>oof
>incel
>so much this
>bruh
>literally me
>so relatable
>uwu, owo

>Mood
>That's the tea
>Edgy
>Be yourself
>Have sex
>Bro
>Yikes
>Yall never ***** and it shows

Attached: 1560994465818.jpg (283x302, 13K)

>"I'm probably more intelligent than you"
So many retards say this to me only bc I'm genius tier intelligent. I hate it but it's kinda funny how these people cope.

Attached: 1563268112122.jpg (960x960, 59K)

>Smell you later
t.

Attached: 75A8E270-16BC-40D9-872C-5217A0EB1B14.png (502x1080, 389K)

>So many retards say this to me only bc I'm genius tier intelligent. I hate it but it's kinda funny how these people cope.
>Is an animeposter
HAHDHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHADHAHGDHAJGDFGHA,HDFJGHAYJGHGJAHDFGHAJGHFGHAGHGAHAFGHGAFHGHGHAGFHGAHGFHAGHFGGHAHFGHGAFGHAGHGAGHHGAFHGAHGFHAGHFGAHGFHGAHFGHAGHGAHGFHGAFHGFHGAFHGAFHGFHGAHGAHGAHGAFHGAFHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHAFGHAFGHAFGHGGGGGGGAGHFGAHAGHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 1521094176779.jpg (720x960, 105K)

Not exactly a word or phrase but whatever the fuck "dabbing" is

How does intelligence and animeposting correlate? Brainlet.

Attached: 1564730136387.png (314x278, 119K)

>"yo mama"

looks like someone got absolutely destroyed by the chadlings in 4th grade

>Calls me a brainlet while he's animeposting

KEK

Not him but I almost started a thing where I reply to ever moronic post made by an anime poster with "there it is again xx" so that their level of stupidity can be searched and reviewed easily in the archives.

The most stupid, braindead, shit-eating animal posts are ALWAYS accompanied by an anime girl pic.

A: any and EVERY predictable redundant boring PARROTED TRENDY IMAGEBOARD CATCHPHRASE that all of these douchebags use over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again, desperately trying to fit in with the rest of the crowd, terrified that somebody might not think they aren't 'part of the little inside clique', while they have the audacity to point their fingers at society and accuse them of being 'normies'...

Attached: PicsArt_08-18-07.00.57.jpg (1209x1594, 402K)

INTERESTINGLY IRONIC :

when a uniquely fluorescent green and purple superheterodyne zebra striped inverted upside-down 8 legged levitating giraffe walks into a room filled with 25,000 other uniquely fluorescent green and purple superheterodyne zebra striped inverted upside-down 8 legged levitating giraffes..... THEY ARE NOW THE 'NORMIES'....

I have NEVER seen a larger group of unoriginal, trend-following bitches in my life....

you imageboard douchebags bend over backwards to 'fit in'

THE most insecure, predictable posers on earth, all squawking the exact same repeated boring bullshit ctachphrases.......

and seeking the false reassurances from the other predictable parrots that you are UNIQUE

Attached: 15852097581_6793c46f1e_o.jpg (450x338, 125K)

Based and cringepilled.

Original

E G G
Z A C K
L E E

anime reaction pics are so fucking pathetic

what kind of man uses cartoons of little girls to associate their emotions?

disgusting

>libtard
not funny anymore
anyone who says this is automatically a redditor

stop spamming and buy a rope namefag

>any MIGA fag saying
>virtue signaling words
>made up words (urban dictionary)

Attached: GermanyStröng.png (1015x1527, 441K)

Dont forget SJW
Nigger teir word

The word "guesstimate"

Even worse that my phone's predictive text recognised it as a word.

>retarded, autist, kys

Yfw you realize most of those people have inferiority complexes and project those words onto themselves

Q: shouldn't you be associating your posts with an asian cartoon of a prepubescent female?

*drags my scrotum across your imageboard culture*

Attached: PicsArt_05-12-11.13.06.jpg (600x900, 67K)

cringe thread tbf

Fucking y'all.
I hate that people use this when they aren't from the south and did not hear it growing up or used it growing up.
Fucking sois

Attached: PS4 rage.png (693x735, 336K)

>toxic
>neckbeard

by the way I desagree with OP with bootlicker

this. chan culture is primarily based around throwing a temper tantrum whenever somebody deviates in any way from chan culture.

you know what i hate more than ANY WORD?

people like you....................

irrelevant, pathetic, sniveling, effeminate, inexperienced creampuff faggots, who think the 'imageboard culture' is important

thankyou, sir..........

its refreshing to see somebody in here who gets it

Attached: IMG_20180925_231037.jpg (1695x2048, 366K)

Are you okay if people from the South say it?

ANYTHING OVER 100 PERCENT

101%......
1000%.....

it doesn't matter, because if it's over 100 i hate the human that said it

Attached: 1528548774921.jpg (2048x1553, 1.39M)

you probably won't believe this, but
P U S S Y . . . . . . . .

i use the word 'pussy' in here
but in real life, i NEVER use that word

it's vulgar and primal and low-brow

i always say SNATCH in real life....

Attached: 1515297160050.png (592x448, 363K)

idk if this is a bit or not but if you're above the age of consent then those are some DSL

>snog
>wank
>spunk
>whinge

british words are fucking disgusting

There's a inverse correlation between intelligence and animeposting as the studies made by the university of my dick show

>I came here to post this
>pleb/patrician
>tranny emojis

Attached: 1549173123433.jpg (691x625, 236K)

Im not particularly fond of:

Methionylthreonylthreonylglutaminylarginyltyrosylglutamylserylleucylphenylalanylalanylglutaminylleuc yllysylglutamylarginyllysylglutamylglycylalanylphenylalanylvalylprolylphenylalanylvalylthreonylleucylgl ycylaspartylprolylglycylisoleucylglutamylglutaminylserylleucyllysylisoleucylaspartylthreonylleucylisoleu cylglutamylalanylglycylalanylaspartylalanylleucylglutamylleucylglycylisoleucylprolylphenylalanylseryla spartylprolylleucylalanylaspartylglycylprolylthreonylisoleucylglutaminylasparaginylalanylthreonylleucyl arginylalanylphenylalanylalanylalanylglycylvalylthreonylprolylalanylglutaminylcysteinylphenylalanylglu tamylmethionylleucylalanylleucylisoleucylarginylglutaminyllysylhistidylprolylthreonylisoleucylprolylisol eucylglycylleucylleucylmethionyltyrosylalanylasparaginylleucylvalylphenylalanylasparaginyllysylglycyli soleucylaspartylglutamylphenylalanyltyrosylalanylglutaminylcysteinylglutamyllysylvalylglycylvalylaspa rtylserylvalylleucylvalylalanylaspartylvalylprolylvalylglutaminylglutamylserylalanylprolylphenylalanylarg inylglutaminylalanylalanylleucylarginylhistidylasparaginylvalylalanylprolylisoleucylphenylalanylisoleuc ylcysteinylprolylprolylaspartylalanylaspartylaspartylaspartylleucylleucylarginylglutaminylisoleucylalany lseryltyrosylglycylarginylglycyltyrosylthreonyltyrosylleucylleucylserylarginylalanylglycylvalylthreonylgly cylalanylglutamylasparaginylarginylalanylalanylleucylprolylleucylasparaginylhistidylleucylvalylalanylly sylleucyllysylglutamyltyrosylasparaginylalanylalanylprolylprolylleucylglutaminylglycylphenylalanylglycy lisoleucylserylalanylprolylaspartylglutaminylvalyllysylalanylalanylisoleucylaspartylalanylglycylalanylala nylglycylalanylisoleucylserylglycylserylalanylisoleucylvalyllysylisoleucylisoleucylglutamylglutaminylhist idylasparaginylisoleucylglutamylprolylglutamyllysylmethionylleucylalanylalanylleucyllysylvalylphenylal anylvalylglutaminylprolylmethionyllysylalanylalanylthreonylarginylacetylseryltyrosy

how do I fuck an arthoe that says shit like this, its sooo hot

*quite literally removes my ridiculously gigantic oversized foam rubber cowboy hat, and bows before you*

anything the british say or do is gay as fuck. there's obviously some kind of bizarre genetic mutation that makes all british men effeminate limpwrist sissies, and all british women hideous masculine snaggletooth chinless baboons...

the only reason the British can procreate is because the women are so reminiscent of men, that it sexually arouses British males.....

in Britain, every TV show ends the same way... With. Scott Joplin player piano music in the background , while two elderly men chase each other in circles around a park bench, one of them holding a closed umbrella in the air, and the other wearing a bra on the outside of his sportcoat....

the British suck

Its really too bad that there's only a 2,000 character limit in here, because i wanted to paste the entire thing.

shit!!

Attached: PicsArt_08-18-08.20.56.png (1080x1390, 155K)

the most ubiquitously original LOL ever typed in here

yo mama so cringe, she dates a based bootlicker.

Of course, I use it myself

Download OkCupid, in my experience it's full of trannies and arthoes.

whats wrong with bootlicker? also is there a less cringey equivalent to cringe?
oh god "let's unpack this" is awful. same with "let's open a dialogue"

because only sovereign citizen scumfags fruitcakes use bootlicker

>holy moly
>mate, lad, pal, bro

Faggot, because the more you faggots keep using it, the less punch it has when I use, faggots.

based
oreganoregan

>you are are a really good guy but...

oof
yikes
seething
basically anything that's overused and/or faggy

Alright let's unpack this, you could have sex but you're to slow. You need to be cool like me kid, or else your never live in the fast lane. Smell you later.

Attached: 20190818_183449.jpg (143x136, 19K)

honestly?.... I hate when you guys say
A N O N

its ridiculous

i dont think you dudes realize how embarrassing it is

Im pretty sure if you guys understood HOW fucking douchebaggy user sounds, you'd never say it again

Attached: e2bc48b8946f1b9d3033094d3bccf38ef6e9a3c7b28ef5d238759c0233a77c9a.jpg (1200x628, 102K)

Post hog chud

I can't fucking stand how Americans pronounce 'niche'. The first few times I heard it is thought "it's okay, this person is just retarded". To my utter dismay almost all yanks pronounce this word as "nitch". IT'S A FUCKING PRONOUNCED 'NEESH' YOU INBRED FUCKS IT'S A FUCKING FRENCH WORD, THE CH MAKES AN SH SOUND. AN ENTIRE CONTINENT OF HALFWIT TROGLODYTES CAN'T SPEAK PROPERLY.

Attached: 62699-full.png (471x353, 140K)

This also makes my blood boil. It's the equivalent of pronouncing "champagne" as "(ch)am-pag-nay".
t.American

CORRECTION:

it's actually pronounced NEESCH

by the way, anyone who says BLOKE should be shot

Attached: ASHLEY NEPTUNE_20181021144242.jpg (452x640, 61K)

Unlike you eurocucks, our large landmass means we have a huge diverse list if accents that are completely different from each other. Some even incomprehensible to others.

Saying "all Americans talk like this" is retarded.

When I ask someone how they are doing and they respond with:
>another day in paradise

>Unlike you eurocucks, our large landmass means we have a huge diverse list if accents that are completely different from each other. Some even incomprehensible to others.
>unlike you eurocucks
Americans ladies and gentlemen

Attached: 1517639533771s.jpg (218x231, 7K)

I understand everycountry in Europe has it's own accent but that's pretty much it faggot. You have very little variation because of how compact your people are. For example the UK has 1/3 the population of the us and is the size of a US state. Your accents very concrete depending on your nationality.

this poster is both blessed and cursed

Oy vey
Origini

Attached: 1565172183542.gif (563x719, 469K)

yurrrr dumb
that's addressing an anonymous poster ..
a citizen of anonymity

>user

but also yurrr Johnny "Faglord the Size of" Neptune

>You have very little variation because of how compact your people are.
Do Americans actually think this or is this bait? I just don't know with ye anymore.

Attached: d7ef79163cd8d926b66ab5ff7238d475.jpg (682x600, 46K)

UGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
RRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

( as original content )

Attached: 1559316901725.png (620x1108, 652K)

kek that was unoriginally my first thought too

Actually, as much as i FUCKING HATE THE BRITISH, ypu are mistaken about their accents...

depending on region, the British accent varies from 'remarkably effeminate' to 'nauseatingly gay'

Attached: IMG_20180118_125105_20180623213140.jpg (1080x1920, 255K)

>>That's the tea
I don't even get this one. Is this what getting old feels like?

Johnny Tardtune

Its also important to remember that the british havent always had their ultra-sissified faggot accents....

Our popular culture imagery of ' Ebenezer Scrooge and Oliver Twist' Old England accents are incorrect....

Back during the American Revolution days, the British didnt have their non rhotic accent that we know and hate today...

Subsequently, after America told the sissy-assed Brits to eat shit, BRITS ACTUALLY WENT OUT OF THEIR WAY TO INTENTIONALLY BEGIN SPEAKING WITH ACCENTS THAT WERE EQUALLY AS EFFEMINATE AS THEIR BEHAVIOR.

Attached: IMG_20180118_125042.jpg (1080x1920, 304K)

>calls others gay
>namefags on an anonymous imageboard
I'm not to fond of the English accent either but I'd take it over newfags like you any day of the week.

>Problematic
Overused by pretentious people, and it doesn't give you much descriptive information about anything
>Irregardless
This is almost always used incorrectly to the point the meaning of this cannot be understood anymore. You have to guess the user used it incorrectly.
>baka and similar lexicon
>former and the latter
You can't trust someone to not have confused the meaning of this much of the time. You ultimately have to try to determine the meaning from the context.
>incel, cuck, etc.
Have become the equivalents of fag from the past - an all encompassing term that doesn't match its original meaning.

My skin crawls when i hear a man refer to another man as 'mate', yet another telltale giveaway of British latent homosexuality

Attached: village idiot and insane bitch_20180615140607.jpg (1012x1036, 191K)

From what i hear, you'll take it any way that you can get it

Attached: PicsArt_11-29-12_20180821155645.55_20180821155645.09_20180821155645.png (714x710, 576K)

not that user (yes: user)
but pls refer here
thnk yeweeee
(my dubs cancel yourzz )

Actually I've been to the UK a few times, I understand the differences between Scottish English and Welsh influences on their languages. And I can also tell the differences between the city's they're from. But they still sound extremely similar. A redneck from Louisiana speaking some backwater English is impossible for some nothernerner to understand. And if you take a guy from main and slap him into California he'll probably understand but it would be hard a lot of the time.

Like you said the UK are just different varieties of sissified trash that they think is unique. It's a joke trying to explain how some people drive 4 hours to get to work sometimes. You literally can't drive 6 hours in the uk and not be underwater or in France.

But they scoff when you point out their city's are overpopulated and close together. It's a very "you just don't understand anything besides your doorstep" attitude. Meanwhile they reject the idea of Americans sounding different lol.

And I understand the changes in the accent over time, apparently new New Yorkers sound pretty close to how they sounded back in the day.

johnnyneptune ruins another thread

Well, Well, Well.....

Mmmmmmaybeeeee

Attached: Copy of Copy of DERAILMENT UNDERWAY.jpg (1280x786, 784K)

YOU GODDAMN FRUITCAKE MILKYLICKING BASTARD SON OF A BITCH
>youtube.com/watch?v=A4CofbOiKj0

Attached: GhostNewAvatarLarge.png (1125x1500, 62K)

saying "THE wife" or "THE gf"

learn to shut the fuck up you god damn schizo

>Hello.
>What's up?
>Good morning.

Attached: nn6.jpg (1280x720, 59K)

gladly shilling my p o s t
originamalia

you people are painfully white

That was such a black thing to say.

>At the end of the day
original post

if u say "yo mama" unironically in 2019 u need to die

Attached: 1559357591013.png (310x315, 382K)

but what about if you were talking percentage increases? Like, saying a stock increased 230% to show that it increased 2.3 times what it already was

>yup
>bet
>ditto
>ong (on god)

>Guys, I did a thing!
Fucking kill yourself
also the boomer/zoomer thing has been beaten into the ground and needs to die

your prioress

heyo shitlips, go back from whence you to Reddit-fag