What do you guys think of this...

What do you guys think of this? The clips show no conclusive evidence of rape and the users are being completely irrational. reddit.com/r/LivestreamFail/comments/cs74ip/streamer_comes_to_the_realization_she_was/

Attached: sfda.png (400x400, 115K)

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/bo8qh).
streamable.com/4cc8w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Reddit is evil

anyone have any opinions?

Rape is the essence. Of evolution. Face it or kys

Abortion nullifies that essence.

Why is "Victim Blaming and Shaming" above Safe Word Violations? Ignoring safe words is actual rape.

Attached: arisu-1.png (628x550, 335K)

Remember kids.
It's not rape if she appreciate it.

If you're not 'speaking up' about something bad that happened to you that's illegal, you're the problem, fempc

Attached: wdadaw.png (400x400, 105K)

"I killed a fly, therefore I will kill a person"
That's what these retards are claiming.

>unwanted non sexual touch
>non sexual touch
>non sexual
>NON
Ok, no, fucking stop. When you start putting the special snowflake shit to the level of even TOUCHING a person NON SEXUALLY as bad, AND PUT IT IN THE SAME FUCKING CLASS OF RAPE RELATED SHIT, then you've officially gone too far. What, I can get my relatives to go to jail for giving me a hug I didn't want? This is why I avoid people like the plague and act like I don't speak their language when people bother me. Soon, and in a way it's already happening, they're going to claim TALKING to a person that doesn't want to talk, even for a second, is fucking rape.
This whole thing actually insults the people who've been legit raped by giving credence to liars and wannabe victims. It also makes just buying your fucking groceries anxiety educing. Also several other things are bullshit too, can't even make fucking jokes. Oh but if it's a man getting fucked in the ass and you tell it as a joke it's okay.
Ironically only started hating women when everyone else around them enabled this to happen and encourage it.

>When you desperately want to prove you have a rape culture so you import millions of people from an actual rape culture to prove a point

I mean if you try hugging me, I will punch you in the face. And the law won't be on your side.

I mean he was groping her while she was passed out drunk at the very least (streamable.com/bo8qh). can't say that he actually raped her from the footage but he's obviously a scumbag.

bonus vid where he says he's gonna go have sex with her and then enters the bedroom: streamable.com/4cc8w

The first link is just a really upbeat video about how to upload files.
Also, trips witnessed.

True, but that's not the issue. The issue is trying to class it in the same category as rape. It's why people lose careers over rape jokes. It's a legit slippery slope, you think it will stop there? I see a Jow Forums dystopian transgender card future where you get 10 years in prison for something that should AT WORST result in a court case settlement if the plaintiff is angry enough.

Broken Windows has been shown to be shit. The number 1 deterrent to criminality is the perceived certainty of being caught in the act. Sure being respectful is one thing but it should not ever be forced as it would not be genuine, if anything rapists might simply become more deceptive in their means.

Attached: __jeanne_d_arc_jeanne_d_arc_and_jeanne_d_arc_fate_grand_order_and_etc_drawn_by_haneru__sample-0ef9bc (850x1189, 308K)

Rape should only be illegal if you're ugly. Chads are allowed to make beautiful alpha babies with whomever they please.
Women allow themselves to be raped because they low-test no-dick betas, which god hath command'th be ruled by alpha chads.

>pic related, I c u, slut.

Attached: 1564625821941.png (610x677, 459K)

Thats not true, I do weirdo shit like that all the time. Its perfectly legal to hug or tickle random girls.

Holy fucking shit what.
>hug or tickle random girls
That could legit be thought of as sexual assault, moron. That's not even, like, touch her shoulder and she freaks like what I was saying, that's full on if she decides to go that route NO ONE will side with you.
I hope you're trolling, or you're not long for freedom, my man.

not true, the law will only side with you if you were in danger, if he was hugging you then you were not in danger or fearing for your life.

t. doesn't even realize he's agreeing with the OP's pic

Attached: Mangaka-san-to-Assistant-san-to.gif (500x281, 815K)

Oi. I didn't say I agree with this world, I was saying what the result would be of doing that. I'm not one of the people in OP's pic, I'm fucking warning you ABOUT the "people" in OP's pic.
pls

How do you know you're raping someone if the sex started consensually?

That's not what it's claiming and you know it. Stop being deliberately obtuse

It's CURRENT YEAR, women give and take consent non-verbally at will. Sex with them is
LITERALLY rape, but you're a mentally unstable incel because you didn't pick up her signals

>I was saying what the result would be of doing that
Yes, and if you really believe that you're effectively agreeing with them.

so if I think I'm raping her, should I actually choke her out instead

>believing a certain result will come about is the same as agreeing morally and legally with it
??????
That's like if I think mocking a cop will get you tazed, and then when a guy gets tazed you tell me I agreed with it because I saw it coming. Either you're trolling me or your logic is retarded.

You agree that it in fact works that way as the OP image demands it works.

thanks for fixing that pic,
i was too lazy to do it

I don't do that stuff, but I don't feel obligated to prevent or speak a against it.
Moral disengagement is a thing, you know.
It's not my responsibility to make sure someone else doesn't get raped, any effort to prevent it is a courtesy.

Well yeah, I agree that's the way the world works, but I wish it didn't and I think these redditfags are killing the world. I thought you meant that I agreed with the image like I think it's good.