IF YOU REALLY WANT A GIRLFRIEND READ THIS:

Part 0:

This is not a PUA or normie dating adviece or some other bullshit.This is actually work.

Part 1:Why specific
Part 2:Worries
Part 3:How
Part 4:Epilogue

If you think it is too long(that it is)
then just read only the third paragraph from part 2 and if you agree with the start of part 1 just move to part three and maybe leave part 4 or just keep the thread in one tab and read it later(I know you have you have the time)

Attached: hqdefault (4).jpg (480x360, 15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

snpedia.com/index.php/Rs53576
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why specific:
So you guys want to find a girlfriend so fucking much that you write about it all day long.Ok so if you want a fucking girlfriend so fucking much so I will tell you how to find one for real(Not some fake PUA tricks to take your money).It is to find a asian girlfriend(yes you heard or actually read it right)(If you REALLY hate asian women just go to Part 4).So you want some reasons why(as if it isn't obvious).
1)They are more traditional,feminine,obiediant,smart,caring,etc when white girls are the opposite in general
2)You can get an asian girlfriend way easier than a white one.
3)You can get one way out of your league while almost all white that will want you(if the they exist any) will be much lower than you in the sexual market place.
4)The look young even after 35(even 45 some times) when white are aged like milk
5)They are in general thinner and with almost no body hair when white are hairy and obest
6)The are small and neotenized make them cute when white girls are tall and have big hands/chin that make them look like trans.
7)They will enjoy sex with you way more and complain about it less than white women that after so much time spend in cock carousel(probably black and muslim edition) they are incapable to enjoy sex with something that is smaller than a horse dig.
8)They will actually want you and they will not only use you as their last choice when they are in their 40 and with two or more kids(probably had them with different guys and/or are half blacks).
9)They general don't participate in feminist,sexual liberation and other degenerate movements.
10)Higher chance to be a housewife and a caring mother something that western women aren't known as(At least the last 30-40 years).
11)You can still find a virgin(That it isn't 10 years old).

Attached: 25bd6894c1bcd0c86d87adac0a24118f.jpg (640x960, 80K)

But you never told us HOW to get a gf, i'm a neet who doesn't go outside in a small town there is pratically no way for me to get an asian gf even if i was a yellowfever fag

it's not advice it's r4c3m1x1n9 propaganda

Ok I know that the are some hesitations(some logical,some emotionals and some just stupid).I will try to explain them and prove them wrong:
1)You:Asian girls are ugly
Wrong:Because you see some old guy with a ugly drug additictive hooker(probably trans) from Indonesia doesn't automaticly all asian women are ugly.You:But they are asian make-up transformation videos so that mean that all asian are shit without make-up.Wrong:First there are good looking asians without any make-up( sure you see plenty),second you think that white girls don't need make-up please they are wearing it for 12 years old to hide their acne and bad skin without it most of them look like they are at their 50(after 25 mostly)
2)You:ok all that what if I want kids some day I don't want them to look asian.
Answer:Well kind of truth.When I start dating asians and after a while find a girlfriend(yes we still together) that I was feeling good share my life with I thought to myself that if sometime want a kid I don't want to be the second Elliot Rodger(With all the respect on his name).But actually that not truth yeah race can actually lower your looks but think it this(I know that it isn't the way genetic work but anyway) way if you are in looks standard lets say 5 and your asian wife 7(at least) and have a male kid will probably be 5+7=12:2=6-1=5(We take one number out because he is half asian male) if you have a female the are is zero problems she will actually be more good looking that most white and asian girls.Ok in the other hand imagine that you have white wife(if she wants kid that she will probably not or have already) lets say she will a 3(at best) so it will probably be 5+3=8:2=4(If you also take in mind that if she choose she will be after her fourtier the kid will probably have serious genetic problems like syndrome down).

Ok so I probably convinced why asian women are in general  better than most white.So you now you probably wonder how the fuck I will get one.It is actually simple(well actually not so simple but still way WAY easier than a white).
What you will do if you want a  stable relationship with a good quality asian girlfriend (you actually get a one more right away but it propably will not be so good):
1)Go either in real life or (if you a shy bitch) go in dating apps or sites that are specific for asian(Not in craps like tinder or notokCupid) I suggest to check them all out and find what work best for you.Dont just expect miracles from the first day and also try to like as much possible(of course with girls you find good).
2)Take a shower ok I know that sound like a normie bullshit(just take a shower bro) but you know already that most of as smell terrible so a little shower will not kill you.
3)Wear clean and normal clothes(You know what I mean normal don't have MOP or anime in it).
4)Try to find a girl that have been influenced by the modern western society as little as possible.Propably if she was immigrant or her parents(Don't start the conversation with her like this like a retard try to ask her something else and then lend the conversation in that direction).
5)Don't act like a autistic.Try to be as social normal as possible.Maybe watch some videos or read some article to be more social and confident.
6)Don't be a NEET or/and live your parents.Yes yes I know be a is awesome but actually is bad in the long run(not just for women but for your self).You don't have to be a millionaire just have a job even if it is in MCDONALD.
7)The second most important is never and I MEAN NEVER tell her that you like he because she is asian.Don't act like a fucking weeb or otaku and try not to be over exciting about Asia or her origin even if she is about yours(Not ingored or hate hers just don't over do it).

So you did it if you listen to my advice and not just go to another thread already then you (will get a (97%) nice,pretty girlfriend.But if don't like asians for some reason then why don't you try your luck with girls from Eastern Europe,Balkan,South America,India,middle East(Be careful the are have and different qualities some good some bad).

HA Jow Forums and white women are gonna like this post.

Attached: 1505588421_triggered-meme.jpg (850x297, 34K)

MUH WHITE FEMINIST SUPIRIOR WOMEN.

Attached: sharon-mr.jpg (1400x787, 51K)

I have a black girlfriend believe me it actually way better than a fucking white rostie.We are together for 3 years know.We spend amazing time together.We also have the same hobbies and interests.

Attached: 06bf80d6.jpg (469x705, 51K)

The same with Indian girl.I was try so hard in the past to get a white girlfriend without success .I am so happy that I give up in white girls.

Virgin incel you can't handle a strong,
independent woman like me

This is what they are scare of

Attached: 1536426264432.jpg (1920x1186, 210K)

Virgin Zoomer white worshiper Vs Chad boomer asian lover:

Attached: 1528647016757.png (490x616, 439K)

You will call me a dreamer but...

Attached: 1565731469577.jpg (724x779, 420K)

It is true you know.

Attached: 1480884962547.png (600x329, 180K)

Fucking incels with your ugly asian girlfriend.

Attached: 1539258688682.png (930x867, 619K)

"my supermom can handle me alone"
Oh god tell me that is real please its max level fucking cope wine mom//aunt level trash

>'

what is this copy pasta shit? fuck off fag

you can just go to the phillipines or thailand and fuck hookers for 30-60 dollars. any asian girl within her native country that goes with white foreigners is seen as garbage. idgaf what anyone says. your asian girlfriend is trash in the eyes of her culture and society

>asians
>caring
literally have a gene that shows otherwise
snpedia.com/index.php/Rs53576