It's over. I'm 20 and have no friends of any chance of getting a gf...

It's over. I'm 20 and have no friends of any chance of getting a gf. I've listed all the reasons I don't have a gf (no car, can't drive, short, small dick, balding, autistic, nazi, etc) and the list just doesn't end

Someone said that you know it's over when no one messages you to see if you're ok when something bad happens. No one even messages me period, my entire phone history since I got it 4 years ago is just my mom and dad. I'm so fucking lonely I spend hours pretending to have conversations with pretty girls.

If my grandparents pass away (the only people I care for) then I have no reason not to go on a violent rampage. Suicide is for pussies, I need to feel vindicated.

If I wasn't ugly then my old HS "friends" that I'm in a group chat with would have invited me to get sushi instead of doing it with everyone but me.

If I can't get a gf after working out and reaching my goals I'm gonna rape someone. If society keeps rejecting me I'm gonna return the favour

Attached: IMG_0466.jpg (640x641, 101K)

No one even cares to reply to this thread

Yup its just another tfw no gf or friends thread not special go get a job hobbies lift hit on woman (in appropriate settings dont be stupid) and approach people join clubs and meet ups pretty simple not easy but simple

Get your shit together fucking loser LOL
It's not that hard to get pussy

Attached: 50a1644ee62e0ea0dbbd94300893bed6.png (1286x1840, 904K)

I look forward to seeing you on the news user.

Why must you guys taunt me and make jokes of my suffering. You know none of this is possible for people like me. It was over before it began.

I will know no peace till I take revenge

Godspeed user. I truly do wish you luck. I lost my virginity when I was 19 so maybe it's not too late for you in that regard and if it is then at least you can go out with a bang. Better to burn out than to fade away

user you're a man not a woman you wont get pity from me only scorn or rarely encouragement go do something the world doesnt care for weak men and it never will become valuable

We're not making jokes, just laughing at one.

If society doesn't care about weak men, they should stop caring when we take revenge.

If I was good looking people would message me and talk to me, I wouldn't be here alone.

People are talking to you right now. You're the retard who has decided that we dont count as human beings.

The point is that you know it's over when the people you know don't even think about you or bother messaging you to hangout. If I was attractive they would have. This means I'm ugly and have 0 chance of finding love or living the life I want.

I did nothing for them to reject me, and no one even bothers to talk to me anywhere. I'm invisible

Couldn't give less of a shit about people like you OP. All you do is fucking complain, but you never take any action. If you're too much of an incel to get your shit together, maybe you should just put an end to it all.

Closest thing you'll get to eating pussy is eating the barrel of a shotgun.

Attached: 37aef877a2afaec3c1adc8be1ea5197e.jpg (1280x1800, 1M)

I don't have any desire to kill myself, even after a rampage. I would rather plan and take action against others than die and be forgotten

You'd probably piss your pants and go right back inside again LOL

Like you've ever done anything useful with your life.

MOMMY MOMMY TENDIES
FUCKIN ROASTIES REEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: 553145c896af280adaa199c782b31b17.jpg (1121x1500, 319K)

>no car, can't drive, short, small dick, balding, autistic, nazi, etc

hope this is a troll post

Has anyone who's killed anyone done it before? Is it common in your world for murderers to have murdered before they murdered?

I'll take pleasure in it trust me. My empathy for others is gone

Why do you think that? Are these not reasons for being lonely?

Yeah i'd like to see you do it faggot.

For some reason i burst out laughing reading this

And i wasn't laughing at you. shit is fucking rough senpai you need to dig yourself out of the bullshit , stop hating yourself and focusing on your flaws. Sure you're a piece of shit now, but you dont have to be a piece of shit forever.

Unlike others here i do kinda of care.. but not really lol. I would recommend you start putting attention into area's of your miserable life where you are able to.Firstly fucking forget about getting a gf that is the source of all your problems. Start by getting a crap job and buying a shit car and learning to drive. Then you can drive people around to pretend be your friend. Hay you might actually make a real friend if you door mat yourself long enough...and once you have fixed yourself up with these material possession and work ethics , come back and ill teach you about getting a gf.

LOL hell no dude. You're just too fucking lazy to do anything with your life, so you blame all your issues on other people.

Do you have any hobbies or interest? Videogames, movies, etc? try to meet someone online and maybe become friends in real life, you can even meet other nazis or bald guys

Socially enforced monogamy is top right, ie basically all of western civilization until ~1950.

You need to get blackpilled. Being short is a suicide sentence from god himself.

I'm just as lazy as goodlooking people, many of whom are fucking someone right now. I wonder if it's being lazy or them being attractive that is the difference

>hobby cope

You mean non-autistic hobbies. Like going to clubs and drinking. Hobbies are gay and women don't love a man for the shit he does on his space time. They love them for their physical appearance and how fun they are in bed

I can't even fucking feel sorry for you. You're such a fucking pathetic excuse for a human being. Getting pussy is SO FUCKING EASY HOW ARE YOU SO DENSE

Attached: 810d8a64d4b93c5ad33fef831372523b.jpg (2165x2224, 1.68M)

Any kind of hobbies, don't focus on getting a gf, focus on getting new friends and improving yourself.lets say that if you like anime go for it, search other fags who like anime and build a sane relationship without an agenda in mind, youre still young bro.

The difference between me and other people is that they are happy. They are happy not because they have a job or because they have a car: they're happy because they're hot and they know that them being hot means they have a gf. That's all I want. The only thing that can fix it is surgery desu

Where am I wrong? All I see is anime pics and avoiding the truth

All I see is a sour virgin who needs to do a heavy reality check.

The reality is that women are evil and society allows them to keep it that way and serve them. And only tall attractive men gain from this

Also you're gay

Then how come I (a not very attractive male) have met the love of my life and live very happily with her?

Doubt.

Why are you on r9k then? To lie about your life? Post anime pics and act like you can help me?

You're probably a CIA glow in the dark fag.

It's never too late to give up and kill yourself.

you're 20, you still have time to fix things. 20 years old is fucking nothing.

i'm 31 and i will be ending it soon, don't become like me. use the next decade to actually try, maybe your efforts won't be in vain like mine.

You literally (not unironically, user, LITERALLY) need Jesus. You are in a perfect position to lead a sinless life. All you need to do is accept that Jesus Christ died for our sins and was resurrected.

this is right
wish i could just by a russion/japanese slave girl

Attached: Kuroinu+kedakaki+seijo+wa+hakudaku+ni+somaru+i+use++_037e34b74bb48e07aebed3c36c19ee76 kuroinu.jpg (720x480, 38K)

I can't understand Christianity. Jesus is a bluepilled cuck who lets his enemies win and Christians forgive their enemies which allows them to take advantage of their kindness. This is why I can't be a Christian. Revenge is the only justice I can have, god is not going to bring it for me.

If cosmic justice existed, the Japanese would have been punished for Nanking; instead the Americans made them millionaires.

You will come one day to a brutal awakening user. Those who live by the sword shall die by the sword.

lol the woman is going to kick your ass then you will be on the news for being a weak little bitch

Maybe you should get in shape user

Attached: downloadfile-4.jpg (190x266, 14K)