Am I crazy for wanting to look like this dude?

Am I crazy for wanting to look like this dude?

Attached: 1566062975308.jpg (2000x1333, 436K)

Bump I genuinely can't decide if he's handsome or average

Attached: 1565839362746.jpg (1280x720, 229K)

I want to look like the girl on the right uwu

Based but unironically

Attached: IMG_20190818_211444.jpg (400x400, 21K)

he is average. Just because he has some fame now doesn't make him more than average

positively not my friend

Attached: 1557176645054.png (800x650, 89K)

femanon here, he's average. no idea why those chicks are fawning over him, gotta be publicity shot. he looks like a less cute jd

Attached: heathers_slater_ryder_9192-h_2016_0.jpg (768x433, 63K)

Based picture famguy

Attached: IMG_20190818_221805.jpg (1080x1159, 167K)

What movie?

Aozncal

femanon here, he's average, but I still love him. I actually prefer guys like this.

femanon here,
he looks like shit.
absolutely average generic boring uninteresting and I could probably beat his ass so he's useless as a man

>only real difference is wider eyes and negative cantal tilt
What do you know, they were right.

Why do you have to try to emasculate the man?

if hes able to be emasculated by me then he isnt a man at all. he looks 12 and 5 feet tall.

He isnt able to be emasculated by you because you are just some girl on an anonymous internet board trying to look tough and he is a famous millionaire moviestar. And I'm going to be honest with you, its clear you have never had a negative interaction with a man if you think you could beat up someone who was even as short as 5 feet tall.

Wtf, thats Spider-Man he would beat your goddamn ass.

How do I get a butt like this?????????

Uhgfr67

Attached: 46c462f55fcc628f7dea720b1f512b00.jpg (600x1145, 94K)

Squats. Lots of squats.

Femdoms are at again

no, he's objectively attractive.
Unfortunately he's a manlet

i dont give a shit who he is. and the fact that hes an actor makes it even easier to beat his stupid faggot ass. all actors are fucking faggots and should be shot. if this is an anonymous forum why would I care about looking tough if it means absolutely nothing. I just state the obvious. he's a faggot actor apparently ,looks like a child, is a manlet, and I could take his life if I wanted to, which makes him completely useless as a man and I would be extremely embarrassed to have him father my kids. he LIES and acts like a woman for a living. he LIVES to TAKE IT UP THE ASS FROM HOLLYWOOD JEWS. Fuck you and fuck him

Redpilled but he does box tho

He is incredibly plain and is only considered attractive because of the Marvel role he plays.

He's charismatic.
>he's rich though user
Because he's charismatic
>but he's famous! He is spiderman!
Because charisma

Trhjutfdsgjjiyrd ch y

This

Ffbfrdddf

>why would I care about looking tough
You tell me

I'm a femnon as well and he's 10/10 to me, anyone else here is hereby a larper.

Omgggh imagine tonguing her asshole thoroughly
life really is pain

Heathers origidesu