Sunday Night Feels

Couldn't find a feels thread in the catalog. How is everyone doing tonight? How was your weekend?

I'm currently feeling sad because I'm pretty sure that I make a negative overall impact on the people I interact with daily, despite my best efforts.

Attached: 1565318561351.jpg (614x389, 64K)

>posting all night
>not a single (you)

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: 1565570807377.gif (696x478, 826K)

Wassup bartender, can I get a glass of beer?

Also, today's been good, tomorrow will be an exhausting day tho

Attached: bd.jpg (1045x686, 76K)

I feel like a roastie for being bored with my girlfriend and lusting after other women and sometimes men. How do I stop being a man whore and repress these slutty feelings?

Attached: 1564617603568.jpg (595x1006, 206K)

I feel pretty comfy right now i just miss my friend
Give me some orange juice sir

always enjoy feels threads

depression is getting a little worse but it is what it is. might get medication before it gets bad tho

Attached: 90004C4B-E8BB-471E-A226-3FD1DA24C0F8.jpg (724x724, 84K)

I forgot to give (You) a (You) imI know that feel user have a good night

What do you have planned for tomorrow? Just work?

Attached: Beer_Wallpaper (81).jpg (992x1600, 147K)

Comfy feels are the best feels.

Any idea what medication you will get? I've been thinking maybe it might help me, the horrible health care system makes it a pain to visit the doctor.

Attached: orange-juice-35041-35845-hd-wallpapers.jpg (1600x1200, 441K)

My weekend was uneventful as is every weekend. I can't force myself to travel or go anywhere on the weekend because I don't want to spend gas money. I don't want to go downtown or to other social events for the same reason. So I just sitin my room and do prison workouts.

Pretty uneventful weekend, pretty much just stayed inside. Not bad, but caught up in feelings over some shit this late night just like most of y'all.

>dull weekend
>back 2 work tomorrow
>no gf ever
>not even friends (since like 9th grade)
>repeat until death

ahhhhhhhhhhHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: THOSEFEELSWHEN.png (1000x1000, 1.97M)

Hey man, can I get a White Russian?

I'm feeling sad, but also remembering some of the good times I had with my girlfriend. Saturday would have been our 2 year anniversary, but she left me a couple of weeks ago.

I'm hopelessly in love with this girl. She friendzoned me a few years ago but I stuck around because for some reason I thought she might change her mind. I got over it for a while but for whatever reason I've started having feelings again. I don't have many friends these days so I don't want to tell her and ruin it because I know nothing good will come out of it, but I've also being feeling particularly self destructive and just saying fuck it and throwing it out there anyway. I know it will be bad though.

Attached: 1522360031771.png (620x743, 27K)

Making a thread like this has contributed enough positive value to the lives of the anons that come here, even if only by a marginal amount.

>How is everyone doing tonight? How was your weekend?
It's been alright, broke a shirt by tearing its tag, but this weekend has treated me well regardless.

Yeah, I will have to stay up all night to see normies have fun since I work as a bartender

Attached: download20190802040419.png (600x600, 322K)

I'm currently ruminating because it's my last free Sunday for a while, and I'm reflecting on some different things. I'm in heat, probably like most robots are perpetually, except it's more extreme this week.

I've been drinking for a while, and I'm not sure what to go with. Any ideas, barkeep?

What a gorgeous beverage. Sorry about your GF, Sometimes nostalgia is the best we can do, at least in the short term.

Attached: WhiteRussian720FB.jpg (720x378, 69K)

Out here on some dating apps, hoping maybe it's not over for me. Trying to figure out how to even start a conversation. Still depressed. I'll have a rum and coke.

It's hard to believe a robot could even have a job like that. If you have the personality to be a bartender, how do you end up here?

here i have a suggestion *pees in ur glass and then throws it in your face* that one's on the house mr. urine face!

OP here. I'm going to bed, but you can help yourself to a drink of your choice.

Im not that user but a good personality its useless when you have a shitty face
But hey thats just my case

it's okay OP, i will be the new barkeep *clocks into the bar work system* at your service anons, let me know what drinky winkies you wanna order worder :3

I do not identify as a robot, more like a cyborg... I got the mentality of a robot but I am able to live in a normie world, it may look like a redpill but it is 100% a blackpill.

Also I got the job because the manager is my uncle's best friend

Attached: download20190802033225.png (600x600, 158K)

just give me a sweet tea.
i have to go into work tomorrow and I fucking hate this new job. I haven't been able to properly relax in a while because I keep getting training homework, and I don't even start getting paid yet

one sweet pee coming right up! *fiercely pisses in your glass with such power that urine splashes all over the bar counter and also on your face* here you go! hope your gay job goes well tomorrow =)

Not feeling too good at the moment and can't sleep.
I have been ghosted by someone I really liked and thought liked me back. They are not answering me at all. I don't know why I got ghosted but it hurts a lot. I would much rather have been told things just are not working out.

Attached: cat-2312317_1920-1024x662.jpg (1024x662, 73K)

I have these annoying Actuary exams that I need to pass in order to get a job, but they're so daunting since they require weeks of studying in order to have a chance to pass.
I being a lazy piece of shit didn't study more than 15 hours for my first attempt, and on my second which is tomorrow, I haven't studied at all over the course of 2 months.
Having to study weeks for something is so daunting, it isn't anything like college where tests only took at most of studying to ace.

I need to find a way to turn this into small goals so that it feels less daunting and actually achievable. I just don't know what to do.

Attached: 151107658678.jpg (657x527, 36K)

I can't even write properly anymore, this sentence
>Having to study weeks for something is so daunting, it isn't anything like college where tests only took at most of studying to ace.

Needs to be changed to
>Having to study weeks for something is so daunting, it isn't anything like college where tests only took at most a day of studying to ace.

I'd like a rum and coke right now but I have neither rum nor coke.
>tfw child molesting father came to visit me again today
>tfw I was actually lonely enough that I let him in and spent time with him

I met a bunch of guys from this board couple of months ago and they are the best friends I've ever had. Feels good man. Only a coke cause I've had enough to drink these past two days. I dont need to drink alone anymore.

I've been feeling the worst i have in a while bartender. I thought i had gotten it behind me but an old friend from high school came back to town and had a little house party. it went about like this:

>get to house
>filled with people from our church that i don't go to anymore
>hey user! long time no see!
>"hey B, how's life been"
>he proceeds to rattle off a long list of adventures he's had during his absence
>2 whole years of him living life to his best
>i think about how little i've done since he left
>i've sat in the upper bedroom of my parents house, lost 3 jobs due to an absolute lack of drive, and gotten myself addicted to nicotine
>"h-h-ahah, sounds like you've done well for yourself"
>what have you been up too user?
>"N-not much"
>some of his friends come in and i leave

I'd ask for a stiff drink but i still have a few months to go before i hit 21

Right now I'm feeling incredibly Bad desu. Anyhow, reading about your guys day makes me feel like I'm part of something

its not just a pity party user, its a pity orgy
share sad stories and join in the pain

One (1) water please

They are not a necessary part of my life. I could abandon them and walk on, but I'm not. On the other hand, I'm denying myself the gratification until I can trust myself not to get into a cycle of abandonment/reconciliation. It seems I can't trust myself anytime soon.

Feeling pretty bad. Somehow have tentius in my right ear and at times it drives me insane. I have enough on my plate and now I have to deal without ringing in my ear.

Attached: 1566109194628.jpg (1132x1600, 172K)

this fucking job sucks but it's the only one I could get hired for. i feel like shit so i might call in tomorrow. it should be fucking illegal to make people do a bunch of shit off the clock, even if it is for training.

anyone else know this feel?

felt that my guy its always the worst when you compare yourself to others and how they live

Hello barman. Today's been alright, daily routine, nothing special, though feeling like next two weeks are my last calm weeks.
I'll also have a coffee with rum if possible, please.

Attached: aya.jpg (904x1280, 156K)

Just a water is good. I've really been doing well, I got a new job. 5 years in a grocery store and now I'm a phone salesman. I think I should be happier, now I have more free time since I have a consistent schedule but I'm just lonely and watch romance anime alone. Really trying not to smoke tobacco or weed.

Attached: tenor.gif (498x372, 1.8M)

Since is a fucking faggot guess I'll take up bartending while OP is asleep

One sweet tea coming up. Training fucking sucks but on the bright side it only happens once

Ghostfags usually either don't care or they are "trying to be nice". Most of the time they're too fragile to reject someone. All that it means is that they were never worth it user. It hurts, but you'll find someone else. Just gotta keep trying

Honestly I was in a similar boat for some underwriting insurance shit. Is it taken at a testing center like Pearson? These tests seem stressful at first but I found it to just be a bigger load compared to Uni exams, both stresswise and reliefwise. If you remember how the first test was, then you've got a much better chance at passing it the second time.

One Rum and Coke, here you go. How was your father's visit?

That's great user, here's your coke.

Well, if you don't want alcohol the least I can do is give ya a water. While it may suck, maybe it's a sign to try something different? You don't have to go running out and try to be a turbochad, but just a small change of pace may help. Maybe try looking for a local hobby group?

Exactly lads. Misery loves company, we're all in this together. Can I get either of you a drink?

Here's your water user. I hope that you can find it in you to trust yourself again. Some people just need to be removed from your life if they aren't doing you any good though.

Damn. Is there a treatment or something that you can do for it?

Like I told the other guy, training sucks but you can either quit or you can get paid. Not everyone can get neetbux friend.

One coffee with rum, here ya go. Got anything happening after 2 weeks that's stopping the calmness?

One water for you user. Congrats on finding the new job. Extra free time is a blessing and a curse.

Attached: new bartender.jpg (900x639, 339K)

Bar keep. Can I get A Colorado Bulldog?
Feeling bad this weekend, Grandpa died on Friday. He was the closest thing to a father I ever had. Feels bad, I miss him.

I'll just have a pint of the house ale, thanks.
I'm really lonely. I'm a decently popular guy in a pretty successful band in my city, but I can't shake the feeling that nobody actually likes me that much. No matter how much I get invited out or people talking to me or whatever, I feel like a fraud almost. Like they just haven't figured out "the truth" yet.
My birthday is soon, I haven't managed to hold any woman's attention for any length of time to my knowledge since 2014.
My life is full of in-betweens where voices in my head scream about either anxieties about time passing or loneliness or self hatred. Mentally, I'm so disorganized that at the time of typing this out I can't really remember where I started and have just kind of been rambling.

Here you go user, cheers
May your grandfather rest in peace. Do you have a favorite memory of him? Death is all around us, and while it is good to mourn you should also celebrate the goodness of his life, although that's probably the Irishman in me speaking

Standard ale, here ya go mate. Happy early Birthday. Have you considered the possibility that you might have a mental illness? Throwing medication at a problem won't solve it, but knowing what exactly is wrong with you could help you cope with it. If you are feeling lonely and that the attention you are receiving is only surface level, you could also try to focus on creating and maintaining a smaller group of closer friends.

At the end of the day, these people are still around you so they at least find you somewhat likeable, even if you have your doubts about it.

Attached: drinks.png (1152x878, 667K)

He was always genuinely happy and always in a positive mood regardless off what life threw at him.
My greatest memories are wrenching in the garage on his racecars.

My parents finally divorced. House is getting sold and I'm moving out with mom. It's both a relief in that I won't have to bear witness to their arguments anymore but also daunting since we'll be living with my aunt for a while. She lives in a shitty suburb and is a shitty person. I'm 20 so I don't really care how this would effect me psychologically but I'm concerned for my little brother (13).

Your hoppiest, booziest IPA, thanks.

I've spent now two days at my new job and I start my last year of university tomorrow. I'm newly single and I think the stars have aligned for hopefully an eventful year.

But, I'm worried that I'm going to fuck it up or do something very regrettable and ruin my final year, or at the very least waste the opportunity.

That sounds like a good memory user. Do you know what his favorite race car was?

Well user, even if you're 20 it'll be rough on everyone. The most important thing is that you're there for your lil bro, since you seem pretty concerned about him. Make sure that you make the effort to spend some time with the lil guy, since the divorce is probably having a larger effect on him than he is showing.

Here ya go user, one IPA ready to booze you the fuck up
You're in your last year of uni so you'll be free soon. Just go out and do something so that you'll have a memory of it; one of my biggest regrets is not doing enough while I was in uni and it wasn't even that long ago for me. As long as you don't fuck up your grades then you should be all clear.

If your uni has a Quad Day or Club Day equivalent, go to it and just join a fuckton of clubs for shits n giggles. Worst case you leave some of them after a day or two.

Attached: ipa.png (300x720, 303K)

Sunday night, I had to be at work at 9pm.
>Supervisor came back after a week, left due to pain from surgery last week
>Maintenance guy had chest pains and had to call an ambulance
>We have more people than we really need so I'm bored
>I wish I could be doing something else
>Just like always, I'm alone

>Wish I could be doing something else
Well user, is there something else that you'd want to do? What's keeping you at this current job?

Money. I'm getting a couple Grand a month, so it's not too bad. I enjoy it more or less, just been depressed lately, whatever, It'll pass.

Besides, classes at the CC start soon and I'm working on some trade courses. And the night shift schedule helps accommodate the part time college. So yeah. I guess that's what's holding me for now

That's the spirit, it'll pass eventually.
Got a specific trade in mind that you're doin?

All of them really.
Finishing up some automotive trade classes starting the 26th, and have some math classes to take in September through November that will allow me to take electrical wiring, HVAC, and welding.
The best part is I got it all covered under state grants, so I didn't have to pay $1000 for a semester

That's good, you might as well get them all if it doesn't cost anything. Are you going to focus on one of them as a job when it's all over, or are you just going to try and do whatever you find first?

has anyone else come out the other end of feels? i don't feel worse than before but i do feel profoundly empty and uninterested with the world and life, just not in an actively negative way. can't say i prefer it like this

yeah, but it's rough. feels come and go. not much you can do besides keep living and let them pass

i have gone through much the same. i kind of miss feeling depressed but i guess being void of all emotion makes me more functional.

Being around other peoples kids has made me want my own. My desire for a girl and the life that comes with it waxes and wanes, and it wanes far more often than not, but now I think it's here to stay. If I get a new job soon I can stop working nights and meet new people during the day, and maybe I'll even meet my future wife. It's time to try and sow my seeds.

Attached: 1556028032291.jpg (713x756, 233K)

Good luck user!
originally wew

I don't know. I intend to move from my current home in the states to maybe another state, or possibly out of country. Who knows. I guess I'll find out in time

I will have some coffee, vodka, or whiskey, surprise me. Looks like I am closing a lot this week, at least the walks to and from work will be comfy. Better than dealing with the fatass boomer/soccer mom lunch rush at the very least. Thinking I should get an AR after payday just in case of the grabbers. Anyways, once I get a car of my own I am buzzing off to other places, only thing is I dont want to pay a (((loan))) on one so I have been busting my ass a good bit to save up cash. Dont have any issues with it being used or not a sports car, just something that wont shit itself on the road when driving.Good thing I am still a pretty young guy I suppose :^)
t. Jow Forumsommando

Nothing wrong with waiting to decide user

Here's a cup of joe for ya user. I've been searching for a used car myself and so many of them are either pieces of crap or 18k "barely touched" cars from a dealership. Hope that you find something good mate

Attached: cowfee.png (505x556, 446K)

Honestly man, if you need one, find a friend who knows cars and can help you search for one with a good engine. As long as the engine and transmission work fine, you should be good, so long as you don't have to deal with a busted or warped axle

I still dream about my old highschool even those it has been three years since I left it due to being a total loner there and because I was bullied by a guy who I eventually beat up and got him expelled afterwards.

It's dreams involving me being bullied, fighting with someone, just being in class and the most soul crushing of all - interacting with my crush. I really liked her possibly because she was one of the few people who were nice to me and that's why I have an irrational obsession with her to this day. I will never forget how she just turned her face to me during class and told me "You're a good person", several times, before turning away from me and resuming to do whatever she was doing before she bizarrely approached me. It was all surreal, I do not know what she meant by this but still I ask myself sometimes, am I really a good person?

yeah, that might be a good idea. It's just that I've had a lot of bullshit to do and schedules haven't lined up at all.

You're probably a good person user. You're good enough for someone to have told you that you're good.

You'll have to sacrifice some sleep or something to get stuff done. Schedules don't usually line up unless you're lucky, or you make it line up.

I don't know what all you know about cars, but here's a general run down of what to avoid
>Burns oil
>Knocking or tapping
>Transmission is going out
>No oil pressure (or oil gauge doesn't work)
>No engine/transmission (or "sold with the car, just not installed")
>No information
>No pictures of engine
>Overheating issues
Overheating can actually be fixed depending on the issue, but you could end up replacing an entire coolant system before you make progress. I had to change my water pump, thermostat, a few hoses, a heater pipe inlet, and flush the system multiple times before I got my coolant system working properly. It'll cost money and definitely cost time
>Seized/non-operational pulleys
Depends on what it is. If it's just an alternator, it's (usually) an easy fix, for maybe $120. But if it's an AC compressor, or power steering you are looking a a couple hundred dollars and a pain in the ass of work. Also if there's anything in the AC lines, you have to either pay a mechanic to get it out properly, or violate EPA regulations
Tensioners are a no brainier, water pumps are a pain, crankshaft issues might as well total your car

Other key words/phrases to look out for
>Oil in coolant
Don't buy
>Blue or black smoke
Don't buy
>"Don't have the time"
Don't buy
>Project
Don't buy
>Head gasket issues
DO NOT BUY

Would definitely also encourage you to watch some YouTube videos on what to look out for

bored of music lately but this album's real nice

>self harming again
fuck i thought i was getting better

Lmao, nigga, just turn into a Titan, and when you come out of it, you'll be healed

>that feel when getting legit blackpilled about playing in bands

28 years old, been doing this since 16. Always in some shape of some kind of a band. Still legit love playing live and being on stage with my buddies. But god does it fucking suck for the other 99% of the time

>girls don't come to the shows that much and generally consider playing in a band as a waste of my time
>bandmates are usually potheads, irresponsible cunts, always late, broken gear, their gf causing issues, etc
>wasting my sundays on rehearsals
>very little money is made and what you make you drink away
>haven't enjoyed playing at home for fun in a year or two now due to >depression

I want to give it up but then I will have absolutely zero purpose and nothing that makes me different from everyone else around.

that wont heal my heart tho

Monday morning
>I took one single Vicodin at 11 last night, thinking it would help me work for a few hours.
>Still haven't fallen asleep
>MFW I have to stay up for 12 more hours just to not utterly destroy my sleep schedule

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-08-19 at 9.38.59 AM.png (650x624, 328K)

No, but learning from your mistakes and being the person you want to see in yourself and being the best you can will greatly help. Long-suffering and the betterment of self is far better than anything else you can do for yourself