Girls and boys hit the wall at 12 imo

girls and boys hit the wall at 12 imo
i am a cis girl why was i born this way
itt: pedo feels

Attached: 1565560361394.jpg (720x907, 117K)

I saw you in that other thread, it's quite a shame people stop being cute so quickly.

all we can hope for is realistic sex bots but the feminists hate us so they will try to ban child bots

Yeah, even child sex dolls are probably banned.
It's crazy they want to keep people from fakes, when that only encourages people to the real thing.

How old are you anyway? Have you always been attracted to kids?

i am under 20 i first realized when i was 13 but i did weird things with toddlers earliest at 6

What do you plan on doing for your future? Obviously you won't be able to be with an actual child, so will you just live alone for the rest of your life, or will you end up settling for a youngish looking guy for appearance sake?

i will try to find a young looking husband or wife most likely an asian girl
cute boys are usually gay unfortunately

I'm rather young looking and heterosexual user, I'm 21. Be my wife :^)

>cute boys are usually gay unfortunately
That's not necessarily true, straight guys that are cute are at least more common than finding a lesbian Asian girl.
I can think of at least one example, so they certainly exist.

how young do you actually look?

I'm not him, but I'm been mistaken for looking as young as 15.

do the world a favor and hang yourself off a rope you mentally-fucked transfag. Fucking pedos can all die.

Well, not 12...

Attached: cfghgffgh.jpg (800x600, 44K)

You should have a baby user, with a father who supports your needs

doesn't matter if you're male or female or some delusional tranny shit (as so many pedos are), if you're a pedo or a sympathizer you're a piece of shit who deserves to die painfully

based pedo op understands. 8-13 is my strike zone, 12 years old is the top choice.

although im not exclusive, id fight a bloody war for a 12yr old wife.

Hi would you please join our server

Goddamnit, why'd the comfy thread have to get overrun by orbiters and moralfags?
Fucking hell.

i am not a tranny
thundy has a girlfriend you arent him
i do not want to hurt children
maybe its just men do not age well young looking guys look weird more often women can look much younger especially asians

damn... i thought you were cool samson

What are you going to do after a couple years pedo? Once she matures and "hits the wall"? Swap her in for another? Is that your idea of a loving a person? No, because you aren't, and you don't love. You're evil. Just like all the other pedos. Die like the pathetic excuse of a human being you are.

I don't have a girlfriend, I don't know where you have gotten that idea. I've talked to women though, check my tripfag code above on desuarchive if you don't believe it's me.

i did not choose this i hate myself and suffer from this affliction
2-12 younger is better

Rewire your brain. You just said that "younger is better" So you aren't even trying to change, you fool. Raping kids is hurting them so you don't deserve to hurt kids just because you don't want to change your sick attractions.

doesn't matter, your sexual preference does demonstrable damage to children. if you truly can't help yourself, either get chemical/physical castration or chug a gallon of Clorox

This. Pedos need to either change themselves or die. It's not too late pedos, you can still be good people.

maybe if you werent a retard youd have read "...although im not exclusive". although normalfags reading comprehension is far lower than whats a standard spot on facebook.

eh, i see it like this. i may strike at 8-13, but younger certainly is cyute. if given the chance id definitely go younger for bonding and personal time. there are some seriously adorable little ones around

2-6 cute to look at, curiosity for light play, grooming
6-8 they develop nicely, more conscious of what they want, can teach them more
9-11 prime cuteness, voice, looks, knowledge is peak
12-13 starting to hebe territory, not too old and just past ripeness

Attached: cute_loli_3d.jpg (1080x1350, 110K)

you are dumb user i said i dont want to hurt kids i try to keep temptation down even i will never have children
i mean younger is more attractive
where did all these normies come from? froathing at the mouth just at the mention of being a pedo

Fake cp encourages pedos to do the real thing.

i am the pedo op and the way you talk about it makes me sick. non exclusive pedos are always the type who just want to take advantage of children.

>i am a cis girl
Sure thing tranny
Post your hand

I tried to understand what it is that people see in lolis, and my best guess is that it's the logical extreme of the petite body type, in the same way that SSBBW is the extreme of the curvy body type. Am I close to the mark here?

I'm trying not to judge, I only want to understand what the appeal is because I don't get it.

Attached: woah.png (498x443, 122K)

I heard you pefrectly clear but you know that's exactly what you'd do if you could. If you had every preteen in the world available to you, you'd be swapping them out like fleshlights, because you dont care about these kids and who they are, you just want to rape them becuase of your disgusting desires. Fuck you, and that last paragraph proves my point that you dont view these kids as people. You see them as fleshlights. You are evil.

>tranny is a pedo
What a surprise.

No it doesn't. I know you feel better thinking of them as insane rape demons worthy only of scorn, but from a logical point-of-view why would you jeopardize yourself trying to get the real deal when you can find a safe alternative and stay in the clear?

As long as you ignore your temptations you are still a good person. Just try to change your desires and stop talking about it on Jow Forums and you can change. Coming from the same user.

imagine being retarded like this, if you are OP that is.
non exclusive pedos are the least likely to offend (obviously they have other outlets such as....adults). i dont want to hurt kids. reasoning behind non fucking them at 2 when they cant handle it, after 8 theyre matured and at 12/13 biologically theyre ready. i have no issue with "temptation", might i look at a cute girl on the street? doesnt every person whos not asexual glance when an attractive person is nearby? ive never once thought about any heinous acts you (indirectly) accuse me of. quite frankly, youre very rude.

obviously you didnt hear me perfectly clear, or you would be rapid behind your keyboard like a usual normie that cant comprehend abstract thinking enough to understand between the line sentences.

waiting until the person is biologically matured and cognitive of the situation is evil? i never implied fucking a 4yr old kid, it seems you implied that (and thought it) on your own.

although i guess i see adult women as fleshlights too, as well as the rest of the population. part of the reason with a young girl and raising her to be your wife is shes not rotten like most women turn out to be.

i wonder if you hold the same notions with 26yr olds who date more than one person in their life. certainly they just swap out pussy or dick through life and dont care about them or who they are, they just want money, status, or fresh vagina. but doesnt that mean everyone human does the same? guess its human nature to want whats best from the opposite sex then, meaning im not wrong in any way :^)

Because it's not a safe alternative. Their dick wants the real thing.
Every single pedo can freely smash their meat to /b/ loli. Plenty of them still rape kids.

I'm a guy who likes lolis and petite girls, so you're basically right.
My ideal women though would be an 18 year old girl who looks 14, and is also short and thin. I'd also want her to be similarly intelligent to me, but also acts cute and childish sometimes.

non exclusive pedos its just a fetish for you then
real pedos its an affliction just like the whole tranny thing
for your type its a fetish either for control or sadism those are the type to molest or rape rarely do people rape or molest out of attraction
the way you wrote it out gives me these vibes

i look 14-15ish and am 18 and kinda small op want to be my gf :)

They settle.

Would you walk to work every day because you refuse to drive anything less than a Porsche? No. You get a Kia or a Lifan or just a goddamn bicycle.

They know they should stay away from real kids, so they whack it to cartoons because it's the closest they can reasonably get.

its not even pedos who molest children

>certainly they just swap out pussy or dick through life and dont care about them or who they are

yes but they are both consenting adults. two 18+ year olds want to use each other as flesh lights, that's their own fucking business. And I'm sure youre going to scowl becuase you believe in some flawed science about 13 year olds being able to consent but you're wrong, and every professional on this planet would disagree with you.

> part of the reason with a young girl and raising her to be your wife is shes not rotten like most women

Thank you for proving every single suspicion I ever had about your kind. You don't want a person as your wife, you want someone you can brainwash, and who better than a 13 year old? This is what you're saying, and if you try to denie it you are lying because you just said it here and now. You want to jump through allll the hoops of dating and actually caring for your lover and just have someone who follows your every word and can be easily manipulated - A description a 13 fits perfectly. You are evil, and you can't deny that. You only want whats best for YOU.

Non-exclusive hebe is the best. You can love her and watch her grow into a beautiful women as your wife.

>non exclusive pedos its just a fetish for you then
so youre legitimitly retarded then

>real pedos its an affliction just like the whole tranny thing
for not mentally ill people, its another layer of attraction. you have underlying issues

>for your type its a fetish either for control or sadism those are the type to molest or rape
rarely do people rape or molest out of attraction
if by "your type" you imply me, thatrs a shame i must be the worst lot of them. ive not a sadist or controlling part in my body. nice assumptions though, its almost like yo have no idea what your talking about. i wonder if its the "woman" part, or the larper.

>the way you wrote it out gives me these vibes
and the way you wrote this gives me larp vibes. insane how the one so-called pedo is outlier of everyone i know in the community. i suggest you research better before you larp next time. maybe talk to some real pedos.

if they wanted to wack it to kids, theyd grab a swimsuit edition of some childrens clothing brand. you must not talk to either lolicons or pedos. theres a fine distinction between the two, from what they like to how they speak regarding their attraction to carry themselves in real life. is there some crossover? yes, but not the majority share both tastes.

legally theres no consent. as in, in a court of law it wont hold. however you must be nuts to think a pre/teenager doesnt know what they want, and doesnt understand how to get it. or were you an infantile creature until 18? i sure remember being young and understanding how things worked socially, what i wanted, and what i was getting into. nice cope though.

im sorry i didnt know getting 5 stis by the time youre 22 because of peer pressure and modern society is best for them. its almost like loving one girl for life, and teaching her the entire time so she doesnt fall in with a bad crowd is the reason for courtship...how the past millennia understood the way people work, and how to have a proper household.

and as your last point, have you forgotten what board youre on? or are you a normalfag who dropped in because of a reddit greentext? was it a shooting that happened and Jow Forums caught the light from it and brought you here?

My mother married a man in prison. This guy was about 40 or so. He beat my mother, held her hostage in a apartment, and sent my sister suggestive texts. He hid cocaine and meth in her car and stole it multiple times.

Guess what I catch this mother fucker doing? Texting a 16 year old girl I knew, asking her if her pussy was shaved and if he could eat her out. She had never had a proper father figure, her mother didn't care about her. She was lost. She didn't know what she wanted, she was just trying things out. I read every text and I just knew that's what was going on. I don't need science to prove it, though funnily enough it still exists.

And that's what you pedos want to take advantage of. Girls are vulnerable at those ages, and you want to swoop in and brainwash them into your "perfect oneitis". They should be expirimenting with each other, not creeps like you or him. I know your kind, and I have no sympathy for their selfish desires. Either change, time travel back to 17th century, or die.

This is the last post I will write. You can change user. You can, and so can everyone else. But as of right now, you are an evil parasite who should be wiped away from our earth.

its people like you that give us a bad name and make it impossible to get help i am not a larp and i have other pedo friends that do not think like you
you are just a normie with a fetish

wish the guy who was grooming me as a child irl at 8 stayed and wifed me
makes me really sad
the ones online ended up leaving too
I'm sad I never get to experience my prime years as a wife :/

it's as if this myth of them wanting a wife is all just a manipulation tactic or a cope so they dont have to admit they are shit heads

that's what my anecdote would have me believe
I'm still young now at least so it's not too late

Nice larp pedofag

Not a larp, I actually added this underageb& girl on discord once.

oh did we talk before?
sadly not

>pedos in the thread pretending to be girls to try to make people believe kids want to be molested

Yeah I felt bad for you and gave you $5 then unfriended you. I hope you're doing alright these days.