It is impossible to leave a small town and move to a worthwhile city and plus god traps you here...

It is impossible to leave a small town and move to a worthwhile city and plus god traps you here. 1000 bucks a month for rent you need at least 7 months rent so 7000 dollars, when you first get there, its like 100-200 bucks a NIGHT for a shit flea bag motel, and that could take up to 2 weeks so like 1400-2500 dollars for motels, you need a bus pass, thats like 200-300 bucks a month so like 1500 for a month you need food thats like 100-200 a week so 7 months of food is like 3000 dollars and then if you wanna do anything fun itll cost like 200 dollars

and thats just for fucking 6 months. 15,000 fucking dollarsthat means u need to beg for jobs as soon as you fucking hit the ground
plus u need like 2000 dollars for a security deposit plus no place will you stay there without already having an income. you need like 15,000 dollars just to go move somewhere for 7 months and then u need a job within the first 3 months or its over. And then the only jobs you have are go work at burger king for 30 dollars a shift. So work for 3 years dont spend a single fucking cent to live in the ghetto for 5 months and then its all gone. AND YOU DONT EVEN HAVE A CAR TO GO TO BURGER KING BECAUSE OF GOD AND SHITTY PARENTS

Attached: 8AF2932F-4C54-4918-B25E-962FCD42192A.png (995x601, 542K)

And then beat all the odds beat poverty win at life GOD JUST STRIKES YOU DOWN

Imagine being too much of a brainlet to earn money when you live in a world driven by the internet

Just learn to program or something you dumb bitch lmao obviously you have a computer and free time

You'll make it someday user, I believe in you. It's never too late. Life is long.

You can either sit back and relax where you are, or bust your ass for literally your entire life to try and be somewhere different. Your call.

I do not want to program

I finally have money but god struck me down I cant win this world is not real it just exists to torture e

>god struck me down
Religion is a lie people tell themselves because it's very comforting to believe that you have no agency.

I have non stop perfect catastrophes and disasters and get constant weird signs and shit

>God

God doesn't exist, maybe you'd do better if you weren't spooked as fuck.

Attached: 1560705583992.png (600x600, 164K)

No, this is wrong. First, you need three months worth of rent, first, last and the security deposit. Second, a worthwhile city is never going to have apartments for $1,000.00 unless you have roommates. Stay at an AirBnB, and it's closer to 40-50 dollars a night with discounts if you stay for an extended amount of time.

so uh, entry level non college blue collar jobs in a major metro area start at between 15 and 25 an hour

it's grunt work, it's not fun, it often requires limited training

i'm talking utility meter reading, trash collection, transit work, construction

get a job in the city, then get an apartment with roommates (3+ will get the rent down to a manageable level). in the city you don't need a car to get around, just time to get used to the mass transit options

it's not easy. hell getting out is downright hard

but you'll be happier.

I mean maybe but god damn it fuck I always have non stop disasters that are just like poetically perfect

i started work for the power company with no degree 10 years ago and now i make 50+ an hour with overtime and benefits, but it's a union job and those are really uncommon now

Yea that shit will never happen being from a small town even if you move to a city its too late

Ayyy another utilityanon are you IOU or coop?
But shit man scabs like Pike are hiring literally anyone with a pulse and they start at $16 and get you a CDL.
Dunno man they are hiring contractors for gulf power in places that are probably worse hellscapes than upstate ny.

I just wanna live in a big warm city and have money

Have you tried a temp service? Get some cash, sometimes they shuttle you to work. Penmac helped me big time.

How small of a town? How far away is the nearest moderately sized town?

It is game over for me man

Finding an apartment with roomates in NYC is way harder than it sounds.

Most places will reject you for whatever reason because you aren't "cool" enough for them or whatever. Just being a responsible person with a job isn't enough. It's so fucking gay. I just want a goddamn room to rent and I need to go to what are effectively job interviews.