Which circle of hell would you be sent to...

Which circle of hell would you be sent to? I'm a massive pervert and have a ton of degenerate fetishes so I'm probably lust.

Attached: dante_s_inferno_the_nine_circles_of_hell_by_redvampire120652_d7i8fs7-pre.jpg (719x1111, 162K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.com\invite\bFeKS6z
youtube.com/watch?v=ezjE0tVq6rI&t=52s
4degreez.com/misc/dante-inferno-test.mv
4degreez.com/misc/dante-inferno-test2.mv
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i like to think ill live in limbo. feels like it already at times

Most of them, apparently.

Attached: Capture.png (575x440, 220K)

What if I belong in most of them?

None cuz I don't worship a kike on a stick like you magians
t. Noctulian

>believing in hell
>believing in a version of hell that was written by a pariah that wanted to scare those he felt wronged him.
I smell a brainlet and its not myself for once.

Gluttony, probably. I've got my share of lust and anger, but gluttony is my way of life.

Whats the difference between Violence and Anger?

well i hope i get a good lawyer

Committing suicide in 20 minutes.
Going to shoot myself in the head with a shotgun.

Basically I joined a Discord server and they made me go on hrt and that fucked up my whole life so now I have no choice but to do it

Apparently I pass perfectly but I don't want this.

discord.com\invite\bFeKS6z

I'll be posting the link to the stream here. Here is the server that made me do it: CcyR1eA

Damn... God is super fucked up.

Limbo and Anger are kino but what is the bad thing about treachery supposed to be?

probably limbo or lust

Thats where the devil is because of his treachery. I think he is chewing on some guys or something in the story

I don't get this shit, so if you don't go to heaven, you die twice? So what happens after your second death? Like "condemned to drown in boiling blood". Okay, so after I drown, what hapens?

You are in a perpetual state of drowning and pain. You never die.

That makes no sense, eventually i would just get used to the feeling and then just go to sleep or something lol. Like I would just be sleeping in the pit of smelting gold because you get used to pain, its relative.

Cassius, Brutus, and Judas, specifically.

Dante clearly not a fan of the Roman liberators

Why would you? It's not physical pain, it's spiritual.

kinda feels like im in treachery tbhfam

>if you don't go to heaven, you die twice?

And if you kill a couple souls after your second death, you can gain another resurrective node and die once more

Attached: sekiro-shadows-die-twice-featured-image-796x448[1].jpg (796x448, 93K)

>after your second death

meant before, fuck shit

Oh so its literally nothing then? For all I know I'm already in hell, because I'm in constant "spiritual" pain, so fuk you, im gonna defraud all i want

Did you honestly think that was a clever argument?

hell is experienced here on earth, numbnuts. this is the kindergarten for consciousness. we are here to learn how to ascend spiritually (that word and its cognates have been so utterly ruined, but you know what i mean)

Whyat argument? I'm merely making an observation. I mean there is no argument here on either side, one retarded fairy tale and my observation.

link?
fuck off robot this post is original
ajfenkjksdn

Someone has a case of the Mondays.....

Lol

And your observation is retarded because you believe your body having its pain receptors fried after a while is somehow relevant when it comes to your non-physical being experiencing pain.

fml i live in a shitty white majority town where its always cold and theres nothing to fucking do

my brother just turned into a fucking tranny and nobody will hire me because im black

its impossible to leave because im a felon, fuck my life gonna kms

>guarded by demons for those who attempt to escape

what if i beat the shit out of the demons

then you become the demons

VIII is the most apt

this guy posted his video yet?

Circles of hell take on a whole new dimension when you think about a physical torture camp on the Earth.

No john, you are the demon.

youtube.com/watch?v=ezjE0tVq6rI&t=52s
fifth

Not that user, but here it is: 4degreez.com/misc/dante-inferno-test.mv

7th layer here. Makes sense, as I recall in the book that's where suicidal people go since they're violent toward themselves. And I am nothing if not extremely suicidal and prone to useless self harm.

Attached: Screenshot_20190819-013547.jpg (1408x1109, 810K)

I used some of those counterfeit coupons that used to be posted here back in the day so I guess I make it to the 8th Circle of Hell.

I thought you just got probation? If you finish your probabtion won't the DUI be expunged? I also don't see how it's a felony if you didn't hit anyone. I'm assuming you're that small town nigger.

>that's where suicidal people go since they're violent toward themselves
Is God fucking stupid?

Attached: 20190819_030402.jpg (720x907, 506K)

Limbo seems comfy and Anger sounds like Valhalla

a simple "6" would have sufficed

World is a fuck
420 billion dead cops

Attached: dantehell.jpg (612x408, 71K)

Premediated suicide is literally murdering yourself you stupid tranny

>endlessly blown
doesn't sound too bad, we'd all lose our virginity.

Attached: t_emma_watson_blowjob_selfie2.jpg (310x310, 22K)

Honestly user, Circle VII: Violence, because that's my biggest flaw even my doctors said I can lose myself and become hyper aggressive at my most worst. That was my biggest flaw since 17.

4degreez.com/misc/dante-inferno-test2.mv
Proved it to myself

Jaded edgelord here

Origgonlol

Attached: image.jpg (525x405, 66K)

When I get to Hell I'm gonna smack the devil with my dick and call him a bitch-ass nigga.

Fifth level. A restful place for a Jow Forums main