vocaroo.com/i/s0SJsXK0hDYV
vocaroo.com/i/s0G12X2wUWxq
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

oh look absolutely nothing

Why is she sucking his hairs?

GOD
...DAMN IT
>throws chair

Attached: 1532020042500.jpg (599x429, 35K)

I want to be someone's good boy!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: 1544899885000.jpg (494x750, 40K)

I want a good boy to be mine.

dumb boys (me) only want one thing and it's fucking disgusting

Attached: 1558249719783.jpg (1278x958, 235K)

I want to PUNISH a dumb boy

yes, b-but we can cuddle after
right?

Absolutely yes.
But first I want to hear your cute voice.

>ywn have a girl taller than you that lusts for every part of you, your voice, your body, your sex, just about everything, who is not afraid to take it by force when she knows you want it, too

Attached: emergency.jpg (474x509, 23K)

You gotta be worth wanting, user. You can't be a gross, bald, old neckbeard with no hobbies and mommy issues.

not him, but I'm worth wanting.
I just- I just don't know what to do.

i'm not but yeah i'm probably fucking something up here user
thanks for atleast pointing me in the right direction i guess

Attached: maple.png (620x800, 253K)

Prove it.
I can help you if you're lacking.

>Prove it.
how?
Should I just talk about myself?

Yes.
On recording, because I want to hear cute subby boy voices.

wow, you're getting more insidious every day nee-sama
I'll have to be quiet, though. There's other people around. Give me a bit of time.

I'll admit it. I have a problem. I'm having a rough time in my life right now and cute boy voices help.

Attached: 1565902106649.jpg (225x225, 15K)

Oh.
I'll see what I can do.
Please be patient, I'll try to find some room to whisper it.

uuwaah

>no 2B gf to whisper lewd things into my ear

Attached: 1551715806625.jpg (1043x1122, 645K)

Is facesitting too lewd to be wholesome?

Attached: C951934B-7272-4471-94D6-F7CFA08E71F2.jpg (850x850, 64K)

this is so embarrassing i wanna die and you don't wanna know how many times I had to try this and I'm still not happy with it
vocaroo.com/i/s0SJsXK0hDYV

Perhaps... but still kinda cute

You sound like you have your life in order, considering you're on Jow Forums. You even got girls to mess with you already. Already better off than most here.
I did smile, thank you. It was pretty good for a dirty anglojkbut not jk

I mostly do, I guess. Even though I often don't feel that way. lately I obsessively look for these threads. I don't know about the whole thing, it's one thing to do it for laughs and I'll do that any day. It's another to have it happen specifically to turn you on or humiliate you.

I'm glad it made you smile, I was rather anxious and I didn't really plan what to say.
I'm not anglo and it's actually a huge problem for me. I can be smooth in English no problem, but I'm utterly tongue tied if I have to speak German.

Attached: 8957d05ad9253c1ca45390ae2f2e8823.jpg (800x1118, 823K)

Are you the austrian guy who wants to leave the country?

>leave
umm I was being a little too emotional at that time, some stuff was piling up, so I whined a little.
I wouldn't mind getting away, but it's not an urgent want.

ororororoiginal

Attached: F6C7D465-8533-4083-A0F9-C1EB447472F6.jpg (504x767, 74K)

Oh okay
Because I agree Austria is shit, but desu I dont think its much better anywhere else
So where do we find our gentle femdom gfs here?

I've been in these threads too much too because I can't keep the perverted thoughts out of my mind and I need a repository to dump them all. Also, potentially hear cute boys making cute noises.
So need a cute boy, but my tastes are extremely specific and I don't trust any of you fucks.
German is cuter. I only really like American and Australian accents desu

Attached: 6f80db3b2d49675a42e65af0150f8ed4.jpg (1190x1200, 161K)

would like a female to do this to me arigatogozaimasu

Attached: 00b5e2_7089400.jpg (1200x799, 107K)

For me, it's just that it's summer and summer is the worst time of the year. I'm all alone, I have nothing to distract myself with. And I always get caught up in distracting myself with this stuff. And while it works for a little while (longer if I find someone nice to talk to), it's never quite enough.

>extremely specific
please do tell, at least. I want to know.
preferably in voice

>I don't trust any of you fucks.
I don't really trust you either, to be honest. But this is innocent enough.

>German is cuter.
I can try reading something in German, if you'd like me to.

Well unless you're my dream boy and I feel especially stupid, I'm not going to contact you personally so there is no need to be afraid of me.
I like boys to sound like teenagers because I am a sick fuck. Jk but not jk, I just don't like deep or monotone voices. I like voices with a lot of character and emotion. I really don't know.how to describe it. I honestly just have to hear it for myself and judge case by case.

Can you read your favorite quote from der fuhrer? Would be cute. Not even memeing.

How could you help us, kind user? I don't think I'm entirely undesirable, but I wish to do more.

>my tastes are extremely specific
>have a cute voice thats it

Attached: 1470255195245.jpg (600x589, 45K)

My taste in voices is specific. My aesthetic choices are specific and against the norm for most sub leaning men. I dislike skinny and pale men. I like tsunderes and boys that play hard to get.
I don't like the majority of submissive men who are very feminine, frail, and are rife with mommy issues. I want a boyish boy to test me and push my buttons but ultimately submit to me in the end every time.
Yep.

It's just general anxiety about online stuff, please understand.
Sorry, I sound a little too old for a teenager, at least when I'm calm. I guess I use higher registers when I'm more excited?

>Can you read your favorite quote from der fuhrer?
uhh
give me a minute or 90

well, o-okay then, sorry.
I might be frail, but I'm also quite bratty, at least.

Sounds super fucking hot, unlucky for you the majority of these boys are usually either big puppies or uguu am I cute wannabes, goodluck femanon

I need a certain kind of boyish brattiness. One that is mostly physical, and very competitive.
There is a feminine kind brattiness that is demanding and subversive.
Jow Forums is a mommy issues board but I don't have any where else to go. I don't dislike any of the boys on here at all. Besides, teasing them and calling them dumb is something we both enjoy.

>mommy and daddy issues
FTFY but I understand completely, I just got out of a relationship and am pretty interested in how many femanons are on this board, or larping losers

I'm a tsundere but definitely not boyish and a switch at most. Though I'd give into a girl who was sweet and trying to seduce me to do what she wants more. Sounds like you are trying to find a unicorn, good luck with that

I don't know honestly. I was on here before the deletion when coming out as a "femanon" or just even saying that word would get you ridiculed off the site. Times have certainly changed. I think it's all the fucking tranny shit.
I don't care about the sanctity of this shithole so I'll just add to the pire or degeneracy.

And with boyish I meant I'm more macho than boyish. The other extreme I guess

>I'm a tsundere
Please don't ever describe yourself using these words ever again

>Sounds like you are trying to find a unicorn
To be honest I think these kinds of boys would be easy to create, and less so find. I like the prospect of that.
Most men seem to like the idea of a woman challenging him. Not so sure how most feel about losing every time, though. I wouldn't mind a cute boy who let me win at least half the time.

Kek who fucking cares. We're on Jow Forums. Just accept that you're either weeb trash or your surrounded by weeb trash.

>I don't care about the sanctity of this shithole
Off to reddit with you. It's time for the boys of Jow Forums to assemble and stand up for ourselves. No more trannies, no more stupid femanons, no more bitter, brooding incels. Make Jow Forums innocent again!

Attached: 1564181163704.jpg (703x675, 53K)

You give me hope, since it seems like most girls into femdom like frail, skinny and mentally weak boys
I'm fit, assertive and not submissive at all outside of the bedroom and pretty afraid that those things kill the chances of me ever finding a gfd gf

Attached: 1469402261103.png (500x500, 12K)

I wouldnt honestly be surprised if it was a bunch of genuine fembots, like, where do you find them to meet up otherwise, so I wouldnt be surprised if there were a bunch of women using this platform because they avoid the normie traps like clubbing or concerts Its a shame you cant share details on r9k

On a side note, unlearning apostrophes for this god forsaken board is awful

Would gfd femanons date a quiet shy loner guy with no friends? You would have him all to yourself and he would be completely devoted to you because your the only person who ever shows him affection.

This place was only ever pure for maybe a few months after its inception.
There certainly are many women who post here. I think the reason may have something to do with all these dumb boys taking the pink pill and becoming obsessed with women in the wrong way. They do not have the mental fortitite to resist the roastie invasion like they once did.
Sorry I'm a roastie myself. I only ever post in femdom threads though.

you sound like a faggot. Do people in your daily life know you're a fag?

Y-You don't know what it m-means to be pure! S-Slutty boy g-groomer!

Attached: 1563664481603.jpg (466x617, 289K)

Yes, do you have discord? Sounds ideal

Well Im pretty new to this particular board, its either theres an enormous larp going on or you are correct and its the latter, but im pretty interested in what your idea of a nice voice is since a lot of our preferences align when it comes to the gfd dynamic, I will go forward and say That I like it when the girl earns her victory over the boy, otherwise it feels cheap and fetishy instead of real which sucks for me because I am competitive as can be when it comes to anything

I guess I'd be both, really?
demanding and subversive is somewhat accurate. I'd expect you to be up to a certain standard and treat me properly. That you make me submit. Subversive? I guess, domming every once in a while would be nice at least if she was into it, just to empathize a little and to show and learn about a different side.

>physical
>competitive
I can do physical, I'd just lose every time, because I'm quite frail and weak. I'm too competitive for my own good as well, would be funny to get challenged to sports by a pretty girl with some sort of penalty game.

>I like tsunderes and boys that play hard to get.
I guess I'd be more kuudere?

>Can you read your favorite quote from der fuhrer?
vocaroo.com/i/s0G12X2wUWxq
This is probably my favorite Hitler quote, even if apparently it's mis-attributed, plus I might fit with your sensibilities a little.
Roughly translates to "the one alone, who owns the youth, will win the future". It's in reference to the Nazi youth programs and all that. But I guess you'd want to own a very different kind of youth.

Also, I'm sorry for the awful performance, trying to not be heard is difficult.
Record something for me!
It's only fair.

you write like a faggot :^)

Only 2d can ever be pure. You're just as rotten as I am.
I would love talking a few bruises wrestling down a cute boy into submission. It's not all about strength, though, sexual overstimulation is also a tool at my disposal. I think that evens the odds.

As for voices, I love hearing a wide range of emotion and also different styles of vocalization. Voice cracking, growling even. It has to come across as natural, though. I dont like deep, monotone, or hushed voices. I hate falsettos or when boys purposefully try to sound cute/shy. Just sound like an endearing boy, that's all. If you aren't one, it is probably difficult.

Attached: pure love.jpg (529x278, 45K)

In general Im somewhat monotoned when it comes to casual conversation, but when Im particularly excited about something there will be a fuller range, again its certainly something you have to work for, but thats just how it is. Id love to give a demonstration but my internet is fubar and I cant do a vocaroo

I fit every single point of your description except I'm not sure if you'd think my voice is cute (it's kinda boyish though)

Even the chances are really high we live on the other side of the world, do you want to talk on Discord?

god DAMN you people are pussies.
Really can't tell why no woman will touch you.

and you must be slaying mad pussy, as they say?

I don't think you are my type. I would get quickly frustrated with you and probably scold often for being too girly and low-energy, and not in a fun way.
Your German voice is much cuter than your English voice. German is much more pleasant sounding than English in general, especially since I absolutely cannot stand British/Welsh/Irish/Scottish accents and I noticed a lot of Germanic Europeans adopt their common pronunciations
I can't record right now because it's a pain in my ass and I'm laying in bed. Maybe some other time.
Highly unlikely I will personally chat with any boy here. We're just venting a little and playing games for funsies. I'm sexual as fuck, but I know better not to hook up with others based on a fetish. Also my interests outside of being a predator are also very specific and if you can't keep up with me I'll just stop talking to you.

Well why dont you elucidate us in what youre like then?

I really don't want to reveal anything about my personal life in these threads. I just want to talk solely about my sexual proclivities because I need a release. I don't need the stress of offering myself up wholly to a bunch of anonymous strangers.

Well youre going to have a hard time being gratified in the way youre desiring, thats why you have a bunch of lonely faggots, myself included trying to get to know you, because what youre preferences are happen to be rather appealing, why not just rattle off some of your interests so theres something additional to talk about instead of your personal life in detail

>I'm sexual as fuck, but I know better not to hook up with others based on a fetish.
I'm not interested in hooking up, sexting, swapping nudes or anything like that, I just want to talk

>Also my interests outside of being a predator are also very specific and if you can't keep up with me I'll just stop talking to you.
I'll take my chances

Nameless#2384

>I don't think you are my type.
I'm afraid so as well. Both in personality and physically. I hope you find yourself someone nice who's more what you're into. Or I guess someone you can get to where you want them.
After all, that's all I wish for myself.

>low-energy
That stings, but I guess it's entirely accurate.

>Your German voice is much cuter than your English voice.
Thanks, I get more range out of it, because it's easier to act with it, if that makes sense.

>Germanic Europeans adopt their common pronunciations
It's what's taught in school, after all. And if you are exposed at a formative time, you sorta pick up on it.

>I can't record right now because it's a pain in my ass and I'm laying in bed. Maybe some other time.
I'll hold you to it.

>It's what's taught in school, after all
So many pure German boys debauched by the angloids.

>hates british accents
what the fuck?

I don't like them and I don't like the people who live there. Hard pass.

any real reason why? im curious

Daily reminder to pick your dom

Attached: F8D74AE9-E4E5-4263-BEC6-6F0574C568D7.jpg (1120x4261, 1006K)

And part two wew

Attached: B75096C9-2778-4EE8-885E-3778D17FF414.jpg (1400x4884, 1.58M)

Skiddadle Paddadle I roll for the toll

The accent is lazy and nasally sounding to me. Also the anglo race is simpering and pathetic as fuck. The last roughty boy remaining on that sad island got smart and left for Neverland a long time ago.

Attached: Peter_Pan.jpg (1200x800, 48K)

>my interests outside of being a predator
i want an alpha female to prey on me

Lol is that GFD? That's just a normal relationship dude. Any/every girl will chill in your lap and put your face in her boobs if you ask her.

>tfw had a girl do pic related with me
Sometimes women really can be warm and nurturing. She also let me lay back on her and rest my head on her boobs while she played with my hair. It was so comfy and relaxing I fell asleep. Another time I was very, very drunk and she held me and consoled me while I cried into her chest.

>The accent is lazy
That's an accurate assessment, I started talking like this because articulating words properly is a pain.
And I fully agree on the Anglos.

college, short, average, child bearing, cute, bob cut, pale, sexual predator, publicly traditional, feminine.
fetishes: bondage, blood play, pet play, impregnation ("""""fetish"""""), oral, being on top (x3), rape play and cuddlin.
cooking.
inhuman: small horn.

Horn means you fuck another boy while bf watches?

Attached: 1565965511526.jpg (1100x1535, 215K)

I like how articulated and annunciated the German language is. English seems very rounded around the edges in comparison, British English much more so.
Of course I think about this kind of thing much too often.

Christmas Cake (Being dom'd by someone younger feels weird)
Equal Height, Athletic, Busty, Child Bearing, Sexy, Buns, Bronze, Sexual Predator, Fulltime Dom
Charismatic, Feminine, Cool, Romantic, Kind-hearted, Idealistic, Cunning, Motherly, Neat Freak, Aggressive
Cuddling, Bondage, Pet Play, Feet, Frottage, Lewd Roleplay, Rape-Play, Momdom, Being on Top, Territorial
Reading, Gardening, Cooking, Running, Lazing
Glasses

i want to beat the life out of a cute feminine boy but i also want to hold him close and tell him he's a good boy

Attached: 55C74F10-895A-4264-AEB0-E135F1CCDFBD.jpg (750x902, 498K)

How do you distinguish between wanting a woman to take control and wanting to BE a woman, because you fags blur the lines.

And cheat on him and force him to clean me afterwards

Check Out this EXTREMELY HOT Active Server for the BEST LEWDdS of TRAPS and FEMALES!

discord gg/T3ssVP8

no, i mean a singular horn (body feature)

yikes no thanks

get out of here cuckfag

thoughts on beating them and insulting them only to cuddle and comfort them afterwards?

BASED

Femdom and cucking go hand in hand. True subs dream of being cucked.

I mean we are supposed to be pleasers

I just wish more women could get pleasure from cucking.

Been crying a lot these past days for no reason. Sometimes I wish I was a dog waiting for my owner to come home. All my problens would vanish when she'd open the front door and I'd be all over her woofing and awoooing in happiness.

I want to be adopted as a dogboy.

A-awwooo..

I thought I was the only one who fantasized about (receiving) this.

adorable brit. would prolly fuck you.